Problem with ÖSTERREICHRING 1981 by PEDRO27 & JORGE

Posted by Canadian76 
Problem with ÖSTERREICHRING 1981 by PEDRO27 & JORGE
Date: January 28, 2019 07:45AM
Posted by: Canadian76

Good day! Friends, I have a problem with the ÖSTERREICHRING 1981 by PEDRO27 & JORGE. The fact is that when I try to install it in the TSM, then when you click the appropriate files are simply not selected. The cells remain empty. Also, when you try to open these two files via GP4 Builder and WAD dir – gives an error!!!

What to do? It is impossible to establish the route in CSM!
hi, i have no clue what's wrong with your version of the track, but you can try this one

[www.mediafire.com]
Re: Problem with ÖSTERREICHRING 1981 by PEDRO27 & JORGE
Date: January 28, 2019 08:00PM
Posted by: landex
Canadian76 try mine tsm ÖSTERREICHRING81
.... OSTERREICHRING not ZELTWEG in the tsm

.....ALL MY WORKS --> CLICK BELOW .....

.....WORKING on the works that give me passion.........
Thank you!!!!! Now I have Osterreichring!!!
Date: January 29, 2019 05:26PM
Ripping Corpse Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> .... OSTERREICHRING not ZELTWEG in the tsm

When I put it I didnt notice, I tought it was Zeltweg. Zeltweg was in the same location, or not?

By the way, this circuit is very hard to drive, I never finish it, because Iam always over the limits :), 10 laps I can keep it up, after that...
Who makes it really great!
landex Wrote:
> Ripping Corpse Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > .... OSTERREICHRING not ZELTWEG in the tsm
>
>
> When I put it I didnt notice, I tought it was
> Zeltweg. Zeltweg was in the same location, or not?
>
>
> By the way, this circuit is very hard to drive, I
> never finish it, because Iam always over the
> limits :), 10 laps I can keep it up, after that...
>
> Who makes it really great!

.....is the same region, but zeltweg is an aerodrome... ;-)

.....ALL MY WORKS --> CLICK BELOW .....

.....WORKING on the works that give me passion.........
Date: January 29, 2019 06:38PM
Obrigado, Pedro. I didnt knew that.
Österreichring - a short story - funny but true:

It must have been May or June 1970 - at least before the first GP took place, when I drove my 30 hp VW Käfer (beetle) from my home to the nearby ring. In those pre-Ecclestone-times ;) it has been possible to enter the newly built race track free of charge and test your own car there.
Assisted by my sister and my later wife we stripped the car, removing all unnecessary parts like seats (except the drivers one...), spare wheel and so on. It may not have had much influence but we were sure we could be much faster with these modifications...
So I grasped the momo-steering wheel I had mounted before, engaged first gear with the sawed off gear lever and hit the track. After climbing up the steep ascent to the later Hella Licht chicane (where poor Mark Donohue lost his life in 1975) I speeded up to third and fourth gear nearing the Glatz corner.
Having changed the original diagonal tyres to radial ones I took the curve at full speed (80 km/h in 3rd gear :)) and reached top speed for quite a while afterwards on the long and slightly descending Schönberg straight. If I braked for the banked Bosch corner I don't remember exactly (hopefully I did...).
Next challenge appeared - to say 'rapidly' would be a reasonable overstatement - the double left hander (in those days called Texaco-chicane). I braked hard in the first lap but later I tried to go to the limit which resulted in squealing tyres and some oversteer which I mastered at a heart rate far above normal...
But the final proove of my skills was still waiting for me: Jochen Rindt-corner! Not enough that it was rather downhill, there was also a severe bump right in the middle of the braking zone which made the car loosing ground and after some frightening moments I found myself landing at least one meter to the left and a bit too near to the guardrail to feel comfortable any more. Brave and stubborn as I was at 21 years of age and with the audience at the pitlane in mind I went on, trying to improve my driving in further laps. Unfortunately I don't remember my lap time nor do I have photos of that event.
In later years I once tested my 132 hp Alfa 33 on the Red Bull Ring but this experience remains just as a shade compared to the exciting and unforgettable 1970 adventure...

I hope that some of you enjoy this little story -maybe someone wants to tell his own out of other times and from other tracks around the world...
best regards
Karl
Date: January 30, 2019 04:19PM
Vielen Dank huskyman49, für deine geile Geschichte!:) Would you agree, the circuit had more fun in the 70s than now? And more "risk".

Just a little question: The circuit name in those days, wasn´t Zeltweg?

1970s: Zeltweg
1908s: Österreichrig
2001: Spielberg
And Now: RedBul Ring (or so)...
Nope:

The Zeltweg Airfield was used as a racing circuit in the 1960s and hosted the Formula One Grand Prix in 1964. The track was abandoned in 1969 with the construction of the Österreichring, a purpose built motorsport track in Spielberg.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
@Turbo Lover: exactly
@landex: Oh yes, the risk was much higher then, maybe the fun also (certainly not for Mark Donohue :()...
So far I remember the track was tagged Zeltweg in the 70's/80's and is located between the cities of Zeltweg and Spielberg.

Date: January 30, 2019 07:30PM
EricMoinet Wrote:
> So far I remember the track was tagged Zeltweg in
> the 70's/80's

I remember that too, Eric. And GP von Knittelfeld.
I have finally installed and run the Osterreichring track. Not sure how or why I missed it before but I really like the work - great track to race on!
Date: January 31, 2019 04:26PM
AustinF1 Wrote:
> I have finally installed and run the
> Osterreichring track. Not sure how or why I missed
> it before but I really like the work - great track
> to race on!

Had you pole position?:)
Well I download it the file from landex And download it with tsm and the map did not appear there So does anybody know how to install this map nicely or how to get it in game? If anybody would know then please let me know so that I could play the map, Thank you very much!
Date: February 02, 2019 01:49PM
Posted by: F1Fan245
I put the map in the tracks folder still the map wasn´t there I put it in the Game folder the map still wasn"t in the game so I know it maybe silly to ask but does anybody know how to install this map? or at least put it in the game? If yes then please let me know Thank you very much!
Date: February 02, 2019 04:14PM
Posted by: Foreverk
But what map do you mean?
Date: February 02, 2019 04:32PM
Foreverk Wrote:
> But what map do you mean?

Good question! Its my question, too.

F1Fan245, do you mean the .gpi trackmap?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy