Formula-1. Season 1982. 1-17 rounds. Qualify & Race.

Posted by Canadian76 
Formula-1. Season 1982. 1-17 rounds. Qualify & Race.
Date: January 21, 2019 01:36PM
Posted by: Canadian76
Friends, I decided to come back. Now, think for a long time. However, the 1996 season is lost. I am very sorry. But I decided to try to start a new season, this time in 1982. Everything will be in a different format. Join.

Live Here
Canadian76 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> [a.radikal.ru]
>
> Live Here

Nice video! But I got to ask you Were did you get the Imola map in the last race? Was the track from the 1988 Trackpack?
Yes. Imola 1988 Trackpack.
Canadian76 Wrote:
> Yes. Imola 1988 Trackpack.

Oh okay Thank you!
Oh and by the way have you tried these circuits for the video?
[www.grandprixgames.org]
Long Beach problem fixed?

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
This idea was invented solely for the development of the project and to attract the audience, and not for the purpose of material gain.

Sim Sport Studio presents.

1) Dear friends, today during the stream you will have a great opportunity to take part in the competition and win $ 5. To do this, you will need to correctly predict the outcome of the race by answering the questions. Questions will five. Your answers should be left in the comments at any time of the race, but not later than 10 laps before the finish.

2) You will have the second option to win $ 5. To do this, you need to correctly answer three questions by sending a message in the form of a donation. The amount is $ 1. Links for donations you can see stream on.

Warning: Donations with multiple-choice questions will be stopped 10 laps before the race finishes.

Attention
1) If there are several correct options, the winner will be the one who answered earlier.
2) Also waiting for your options questions for the next race. They are accepted in the comments.
P. S. This idea was invented solely for the development of the project and to attract the audience, and not for the purpose of material gain. If there are more donations, the prize Fund will grow.
Re: Formula-1. Season 1982. 1-17 rounds. Qualify & Race.
Date: January 28, 2019 04:19PM
Posted by: Lacrowe
A fun game with prizes, however, the money in which country is legalized? U.S. dollars? Argentine pesos? Australian dollars? And I who use the euro can participate anyway?
Dollar and Euro. I will contact the winner after the race and put $ 5 on his e-wallet. But it will be difficult to win. I just want to get an audience on my channel. Maybe it will, maybe it won't.
Date: January 28, 2019 10:46PM
Posted by: Lacrowe
Canadian76 Scritto:
> Dollar and Euro. I will contact the winner after
> the race and put $ 5 on his e-wallet. But it will
> be difficult to win. I just want to get an
> audience on my channel. Maybe it will, maybe it
> won't.

courage and more entrepreneurial spirit in this world managed exclusively by social boys (Y)

Live Here

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/29/2019 03:53PM by Canadian76.
Date: January 29, 2019 10:28AM
Posted by: shep34
Just send me the $5 and save everyone else the heartbreak.....;)

GPGSL Team Owner Debut - Melbourne, Season 8 - present
GPGSL Test Debut - Hungary, Season 4. GPGSL Race Debut - Adelaide, Season 5.
shep34 Wrote:
> Just send me the $5 and save everyone else the
> heartbreak.....;)

Maybe my friend! So you will guess, will reach today in Brends Hatch to finish the 10 cars or not. And 4 more questions - and they are yours!
Understand me, please - it's not about money at all. I'm just trying to draw attention to the channel and to what I'm doing. I really love Formula 1. I love her so much. I have been watching races for 30 years now. I started to get involved in Formula 1 since 1986, when Piquet fought with Mansell and Prost for the title. I liked exactly Piquet and he became my favorite driver. Then I watched the battle of the Senna and Prost, and then Schumacher appeared, and since Piquet left, I had no one to root for. Fortunately, I chose Schumacher. Now I also watch every race, but in my heart there is still that old era, when truly real brave lions fought. And Grand Prix 4 makes you feel that unreal atmosphere of real racing. You don’t even have to play it - it’s just enough to watch it to get real pleasure. I play this game badly. By the way, the feeling of the game is also good. But I prefer to manage the broadcast process, conduct a championship, enjoy the pilots fight. This is an indescribable feeling.
And many thanks to everyone who develops this game, who gives the opportunity to enjoy the tracks, cars of the 80s, 90s. You are the best!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy