BRANDS HATCH 1980; ZOLDER 1982; LONG BEACH 1981

Posted by Ripping Corpse 
Re: BRANDS HATCH 1980; ZOLDER 1982; LONG BEACH 1981
Date: October 28, 2019 10:35PM
Posted by: huskyman49
SOLVED!

But there's another odd thing happening: Some of the cars in FP and Q stop after a few laps at the pit line but their crew seems unable to put them back into their box...? So they remain stuck outside :(
I wonder how to change this strange behaviour? Seems like the cars brake or gear box is locked or the crew didn't have enough porridge for breakfast, haha...
Is it in the MD or in some parameters of the Pit Line sectors file? Anyway, it's rather annoying ;-(
Date: October 30, 2019 08:16AM
Posted by: quickslick
@Karl, open the Brands Hatch dat with gp4 builder, then click on cc line. After this, click on the top left button File, then import/import cc line (in this order). Now choose and open the cc line fix. A message appears that says the cc line has not been created for a track with the same name and if you really want to import the cc line. Click oui and finally save the dat, that's all :)
Date: February 28, 2020 09:50PM
Posted by: AustinF1
I believe I have downloaded and run only these beta versions. They actually work pretty well with few quirks (see my recent post on the throttle stall at the Long Beach start-finish line). Are there final versions that have been released and available?
Date: May 09, 2020 05:13PM
Posted by: Jordhy
Discover my question, already out of beta mode ?? the zolder track is missing the signposts in the curves, what is the best slot and we will have the GPI file ??? Google tradutor

Descupe minha pergunta, ja saiu do modo beta?? na pista de zolder falta as placas de sinalizaƧao nas curvas, qual o melhor slot e teremos o arquivo GPI???
Date: October 31, 2023 09:43PM
Posted by: kerleyf1
Wow, again, magic tracks.

Come back to 80's Pedro.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE VISIT: Grand Prix Mods Blog
Date: October 31, 2023 09:57PM
Posted by: jcgrj
yeah!!! Really Magic!!!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy