LE MANS 1990

Posted by huskyman49 
Re: LE MANS 1990
Date: February 10, 2019 02:33AM
Posted by: rookie26
Thx huskyman for your help, but unfortunately it didn't help. The track is still flashing white and this is killing me because the track is amazing and I would love to drive there without this annoying thing.

I installed the track on 2 other PC's running GP4, and the result is the same.

Any other of you Guys facing the same problem? I can not imagine that I'm the only one.

I uploaded a video, so you can see for your self what I mean.

Mediafire

Also there are no cars shown on the grid page (see picture).

Date: February 10, 2019 03:33AM
Posted by: huskyman49
Well, this is actually very strange! For the moment I must admit that I have no idea, what the problem is. Hopefully someone out there has one!?
To identify the problem and locate the reasons I think it would be helpful to know if you have the problem also with some other tracks or only with Le Mans?
Date: February 10, 2019 07:25PM
Yes, the problem only appears in the Le Mans Track. I tested the track with other Mods. Still the same problem on different PC's.
Date: February 10, 2019 08:05PM
Aha. So I send you the original *.rar-file I downloaded some time ago... Try this one, maybe it works. Otherwise we can contact the modder(s) of this great track - I think its drt01 (who refers to some others - just check the Readme...)...

[www.mediafire.com]
Date: February 10, 2019 11:09PM
Hi huskyman,

I tried it, but the result is still the same. Flashing like crazy.

I hope drt01 can help.
Date: February 11, 2019 08:13AM
So I do. Please let me know what was the reason for that problem and if it could be solved (hopefully)...
Date: February 11, 2019 08:50AM
Posted by: quickslick
i've downloaded the mod and the track and tested them. Both works like a charm for me without flashing textures. Thank you Karl for the nice mod(Y). I've created a new track profile in tsm with only the Le Mans track for the mod. Maybe you should try it aswell @ rookie
Date: February 12, 2019 12:02AM
@quickslick

I did what you said, but the result is unfortunately still the same. I'm getting crazy with this issue.

As I mentioned before, I tested the Track also with a lot of other Mods on 3 different PC's, and the flashing is always there.

Any other help will be highly appreciated.
Date: February 12, 2019 08:50AM
Posted by: quickslick
that's really strange, because i don't have problems with the track, but i have the same problems with the gridcars. It seemes that the sizes of the gpi files aren't correct
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy