GP 4 Drivers

Posted by jimbob1 
GP 4 Drivers
Date: December 09, 2018 10:27AM
Posted by: jimbob1
Just a thought for a sunday morning. with Alonso retiring that is now all the drivers that were in the original Grand Prix 4 game now no longer in F1....GP 4 has seen so many come & go
Re: GP 4 Drivers
Date: December 09, 2018 10:33AM
Posted by: kedy89
Kimi's still there ;-)

But yeah, a lot came and went indeed. Even got the next generation already with Verstappen.

Some mods
F1 1996 | F1 2002 | F1 2007 | F1 2011 | F1 2013 | F1 2015 | F1 2018
Date: December 11, 2018 04:20AM
Posted by: Tommy40F1
Well - Kimi is still there and-WE are too
(B)
Date: December 11, 2018 08:24AM
Posted by: mralpha
Hi guys. Better the champions of the past or those of today? Better F1 than once or today? Surely for me the races of the past were more thrilling, when a real strategy was made with hard or soft tires and refueling. Calculate the pitstop time for three stops ... But you were spinning like a missile. I would like to see Hamilton driving a Minardi like Alonso or Benetton as Shumi (force Shumi who does it. You will also win this race). Would the championship win?
Date: December 11, 2018 02:13PM
Posted by: Isaint
That thought never occured to me, all drivers a part from Kimi. I know nothing last forever but kind of makes me feel gutted.
For me the previous era was the best .... tracks, teams, cars, Championships. As for the drivers then? Well, almost every driver then had character there was something about each and everyone of them individually that would be remembered. Drivers today are Characterless I dont even remember them from one season to the next season sad. Still that is why I am glad for GP4 because I can just switch it on and relive the whole thing.:-)

" Perfection is not a gift ....... it comes with practice."

Member of R.S.C.T Group

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/11/2018 02:14PM by Isaint.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy