Mclaren MP4-23 Mitsuro Sano, Zero Wolf, Fongu and Excalibur bug

Posted by quickslick 
i've downloaded the Mclaren MP4-23 package from Mitsuro Sano, Zero Wolf, Fongu and Excalibur and noticed, that there is a bug with the number 23 for car 2 of the italy version as you can see on the pic below. I remember, that fongu worked on the car some years ago to fix it, but i can't find the fix. So is there someone who has still the fix and could you please upload it for me? that would be great, because the car looks absolutely stunning

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 11/14/2018 10:08AM by quickslick.
I will check my files. That car is one of the best ever done.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/14/2018 10:36AM by vesuvius.
great from you Vesa :) thank you and you are right about the car :)
Can you not swap it for the nose from another version of the car?

i've tried already kev, but all the other nose cones are different and they use different textures. Another thing is, there is always the number 22 on the second shape, even if i've selected the nose cone from the second car of another track spec shape

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 11/14/2018 11:38AM by quickslick.
I'm in between houses at the moment, so I can't get around to fixing that for a few weeks. I'll make a note to fix this and the Jordan 196.

thank you very much kev :)
Checked and same problem on my Italy version on 2nd car.
ok, i'll wait for the fix from kev, then :)
(Y)

I will have a look during this week-end if I find the MP4-23 package and will fix it, Jürgen! ;-)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

downloads in my sig :)

that's great from you Arnaud, thank you in advance :)
Ah, okay, thanks Jürgen for Info and thanks in advance for the fix excalibur (B)
fongu écrivait:
-------------------------------------------------------
> downloads in my sig :)

Hi Kev! :-)

I have only found one version of the MP4-23 into your link (2008 folder).
But anyway, I kept the original files and got all the MP4-23 versions with the lower lods. I will send you back the season pack soon with the Italian version fixed.

Edit: Done ;-)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 11/16/2018 01:16AM by Excalibur.
Until Kev may upload the files on his own thread, here is the link for the McLaren Mercedes MP4-23 Full season Package:

LINK: [www.mediafire.com]

The archive includes:
- All the shape versions from Australia to Brazil
- All season liveries
- Lower lods
- Mapping bug fixed on the 2nd car for Monza version

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 11/16/2018 08:58PM by Excalibur.
that's great from you Arnaud. Thank you very much :) (Y)
quickslick écrivait:
-------------------------------------------------------
> that's great from you Arnaud. Thank you very much
> :) (Y)

You are welcome, my friend! :-)(B)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy