[WIP] GP4 2000 Season - Ferrari F1-2000(New Shape) Released 7/5/2020

Posted by ColdBlood 
Thank you :-)
a big thanks to all involved :), that's simply great (Y)
Love covid-19. ;-)

Thanks for sharing.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Thank you very much to all the team! ;-)
Brilliant Work! (Y)
Mike thank you very much! if you can be useful in something don't hesitate to call
Great, thanks a lot.
@mod creators: feel free to include my 2000 gpaedia (use signature to get the download link).

petrus' gpaedia files

Update on 5/5/2020

Still need to do lots of work on BAR Honda 002 but it dresses up with a new ambient occlusion map & shadow :)

Trying to mimic Enzojz & CTDP's AO effects on the cars but it is still challenging.

Race with no fear! - Gilles Villeneuve

Thank you very much for the news! ;-)
top, Mike (Y)
Sharp graphics!

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Thanks mate!

Mods & Tracks for GP4 - [www.mediafire.com]

Keeping alive the GP4
Beautiful! (Y)(B)

===================================================================================
Tahitian GP Circuit
[www.grandprixgames.org]
Easter Island Circuit
[www.grandprixgames.org]
hello,

I need a 2000 season mod for my career in gp4 ....it's a CSM MOD ? sorry for my english...
hello friends, these tires are beautiful very real, a suggestion, could we put these tires on mods 99,01,02,03,04 and 05? is there a way to use it? the tires are very real I am impressed by the high quality
As previously mentioned, there isn't much in it yet

[www.mediafire.com]

Some mods
F1 1996 | F1 2002 | F1 2007 | F1 2011 | F1 2013 | F1 2015 | F1 2018
but it's a good start, so thank you Tobi :). Is there a reason why you didn't included the Williams? and for your info, the driver names of Barrichello, Mark Gene and Jacques Villeneuve in the performance files are wrong. For Barrichello there's missing an 'l', at Marc Gene there is a 'k' instead of a 'c' in Marc and at Jacques Villeneuve there's missing the 'c' in front of the 'q'
kedy89 Scritto:
-------------------------------------------------------
> As previously mentioned, there isn't much in it
> yet
>
> [www.mediafire.com]
> 000.cuh/file

Excellent base, Tobi (Y)

I would just advise you to replace gridcars with these ones from the old GP4Italia mod: [www.mediafire.com]
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy