Spin Glitch

Posted by flojoe1097 
Spin Glitch
Date: October 06, 2018 09:28AM
Posted by: flojoe1097
Has anyone had this issue where whenever an AI spins whether that is either by a mistake from them or being pushed off by someone, they retire instead of rejoining. The only time they rejoin from a spin is if another AI pushes them.

Is there a fix for it?
Re: Spin Glitch
Date: October 06, 2018 02:17PM
Posted by: mralpha
In fact I have never looked after, but I happened to finish races in 8/10 cars. This is very annoying.
Date: October 06, 2018 03:07PM
Posted by: Meteoro405
That never happened to me ... tracks? mods?

Mods & Tracks for GP4 - [www.mediafire.com]

Keeping alive the GP4
Date: October 06, 2018 03:40PM
Posted by: esv
The only track on which it happens to me is Austin USA. AI-cars at the exit of the boxes before the first turn stop to skip cars going through the start-finish line. And they are sometimes pushed behind other cars. This happens, I think, because of the small width of the main track (.dat file). All AI-cars on an equal footing, only the Player wins.
Date: October 08, 2018 07:38PM
Posted by: mralpha
As I remembered, we had discussed it in another Topic. The probability of AI failure depends on both the performance file and the Magic Data.

[www.grandprixgames.org]
Date: October 10, 2018 10:52AM
Posted by: Vomit
If the bhb is too low in perf file, ai can't get the car going again after spin.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy