Re: AVUS 1950 - Beta Version
Date: August 03, 2019 04:34PM
Posted by: thestig88
Superb! Many thanks!
Date: August 04, 2019 07:20PM
Posted by: landex
Thank you, guys!

What do you all thing about the vertical shadows after the shell station? It is an experiment of mine. Should I keep it?
Date: August 04, 2019 09:23PM
Posted by: TGF1Driver2
landex schrieb:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Thank you, guys!
>
> What do you all thing about the vertical shadows
> after the shell station? It is an experiment of
> mine. Should I keep it?

First, thank you very much for sharing this amazing track with us. It's brilliant! (H) (Y)

Just two little things:

1.The vertical shadows are crap in my eyes. Why did you put them there? What's the sense of them? I think they are quite ugly and you should really remove them for the next version of AVUS.

2.When crashing in the high banking corner, the car may sometimes flip over and slide to the lower side of the corner. It is not possible to drive on then because the car is jumping and flipping over again and again. Maybe you could fix that bug. After that, the track would be ready for use in championships in my eyes. :-) (Y)

TGF1DRIVER
Date: August 05, 2019 12:04AM
Posted by: landex
Like I said it was a exprencie for not changing the textures brightness. It brings a new atmosphere to the track, but I can delete it :)

About the nord curve it is not a bug, I made the verges at the left side very low to make the circuit more dangerous. After all, its 1951 a era where F1 was dangerous.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy