Scuderia Ferrari SF71H v.2 by Excalibur [Released] MODERATED

Posted by Excalibur 
Final Warning has been sent to SpeedDriver. Further infraction of the site rules will result in a permanent ban and account removal.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
thank you. good work.
Thank you very much!
When I was administrator of GP4-Argentina, I looked at some IPs of some users ... and I was surprised that 4 or 5 users (all conflicting) were really the same person ... some said they were from France, others from Spain .. and it was always the same donkey ...
Some things really get tired ... (and they bore)

Mods & Tracks for GP4 - [www.mediafire.com]

Keeping alive the GP4
thanks,fine workDog
I believe you’re right. Trolls grow stronger only if you feed them. If not, they eventually go somewhere else to bother other people. This M.O is the same everywhere and it would not surprise me if this IP is the same in several forums even at the same time... this guys are like this.
Either you adopt a “zero tolerance” policy or choose not to pay attention to these individuals.
My humble opinion...

Paulo
Thanx Arnaud.:-O

" Perfection is not a gift ....... it comes with practice."

Member of R.S.C.T Group
FERRARI SF90 SHAPE RSCT 2018

[www.mediafire.com]

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 03/23/2019 04:41PM by wrs.
Thank you very much!
Great work, thank you. can you rename the rsct.tex in sf90.tex? the Haas hve the same tex names.
thanks
wvogtt2 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Great work, thank you. can you rename the rsct.tex
> in sf90.tex? the Haas hve the same tex names.
> thanks

[www.mediafire.com]
wrs schrieb:
-------------------------------------------------------
> wvogtt2 Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Great work, thank you. can you rename the
> rsct.tex
> > in sf90.tex? the Haas hve the same tex names.
> > thanks
>
>
> [www.mediafire.com]
> 0.rar/file

Thank so mich.Dog
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy