Derek Speare Desing pedals

Posted by bloodycut 
Derek Speare Desing pedals
Date: April 25, 2018 11:20PM
Posted by: bloodycut
I have bought these pedals couple years ago. I have used them RFactor 2, Project Cars, Richard Burns Rally and Dirty Rally. I found GP4 and how can I setup these pedals to this game? I'm totally newbie for GP4. I have only installed GP4 and GPx on my computer.
Re: Derek Speare Desing pedals
Date: April 25, 2018 11:44PM
Posted by: mortal
GP4 will only work with one USB input. Therefore these will not work as you would already be using one for the steering wheel.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Date: April 25, 2018 11:46PM
Posted by: salvasirignano
If I remember correctly, GP4 only supports one USB input device. So if you have a separate wheel to go with those pedals, you'll only be able to use one of them.
Hopefully someone will correct me if I'm wrong, or suggest a workaround!

===================================================================================
Tahitian GP Circuit
[www.grandprixgames.org]
Easter Island Circuit
[www.grandprixgames.org]
Date: April 26, 2018 12:05AM
That's what I said, and there's no work around afaik.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Date: April 26, 2018 02:48AM
Posted by: AUS_Doug
One potential workaround might be if there is a way, through third party software, to have Windows see your wheel and pedals as being 'one' device.
GP4 only knows what Windows tells it, which is why I was able to have my Xbox 360 controller triggers seen as separate Axis by GP4.
Unfortunately, I can't any longer recommend the software I used for that as it was, from what I can gather, broken by it's creator, discontinued and 'replaced' by a non-functioning piece of vaporware.

F1 Graphics Swapper --- Lensdump - Renders and Screenshots --- GP4 Performance Generator
Date: April 26, 2018 03:08PM
They work in calibration so is there any possibility? or do I have to put original t500rs pedals on my Wheel Stand Pro? I use T500 Config Manager too which has alternatives Separeted pedals or Combined pedals.
Date: April 26, 2018 04:19PM
Is there any possibility to code another usb device? Perhaps mr Crammond helps?
Date: April 26, 2018 06:02PM
Posted by: salvasirignano
Sorry Mal, I took a while thinking about it, and then typing it out! ;)

bloodycut Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Is there any possibility to code another usb
> device? Perhaps mr Crammond helps?

Zero chance of that happening I'm afraid!

===================================================================================
Tahitian GP Circuit
[www.grandprixgames.org]
Easter Island Circuit
[www.grandprixgames.org]
Date: April 26, 2018 06:25PM
Read my earlier comment. Again, if you have two USB inputs, it will NOT work. EVER.

Date: April 26, 2018 07:40PM
You don't have to shout at me. I just asked and that's it. Is this culture here if newbie asks silly question? I just thought there's possibilities to code external plugin two or three usb. For example Richard Burns Rally has plugin for h-shifter. Coding in RBR is very far and I think it's possible in GP4. Perhaps I'm too optimistic.
Date: April 26, 2018 10:41PM
I was merely placing emphasis on particular words. As for coding, we do not have the source code for GP4, and it is unlikely we would have access to it anytime soon. Have you thought about using a USB Hub? It would put both devices on the same USB port, not saying it would work but as they are very cheap it might be worth the experiment.

Date: April 27, 2018 12:03AM
I'll test usb hub
Date: April 27, 2018 09:06PM
No spamming or Lifting up I had time now and USB hub didn't work.. I'll move to keyboard

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 04/28/2018 05:29AM by bloodycut.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy