Thank you very much!
Re: Cockpits 2018 + halo
Date: April 27, 2018 11:23PM
Posted by: cire90
Nice
Date: April 28, 2018 04:01AM
Posted by: SpeedDriver
Where is the indication (lights green and / or red) of entry to pits, the own and that of the teammate in the cockpit? Or in the case that you decide or need to enter pits?

Thanks for the reply.

Greetings.
Date: April 29, 2018 08:23PM
I apologize but in my previous post I indicated the lack of the signal to enter the pits of both the driver and his teammate.

This is indispensable. You can not run a race without the signal in the cockpit view. The most attractive with the Halo is the real vision of the pilot. It is more the Halo without this view is any element and not a remarkable one.

But that "small" detail of the lack of information and application to enter the pits makes everything seem meaningless.

I hope that whoever has designed this and very, very well can solve this SO IMPORTANT PROBLEM.

Thank you very much.

Greetings
Date: May 11, 2018 11:38PM
People...

You have done a great job.

The matter of the indicator of entrance and exit of pits seems to me necessary, it is not possible to be run in that sight without it.

But what I regret most is not having a word to my posts.

Greetings
Date: November 29, 2018 04:56AM
Posted by: TomMK
@GeZeRe did you manage to get a halo on to Ksor's cockpit shape?

=====================================================

Intel NUC 8i3, 8GB RAM, MS Sidewinder Wheel
Date: November 29, 2018 09:13AM
Posted by: kedy89
check my mod ;-)

Some mods
F1 1996 | F1 2002 | F1 2007 | F1 2011 | F1 2013 | F1 2015 | F1 2018
Date: November 29, 2018 04:09PM
Posted by: BobT
Augusto, people ...

I have been using this cockpit since Augusto was kind enough to send me the corrected version with Gezere. It is an important advance for the simulator to have a fundamental element from this 2018.
But, I have to say (I did not write it to Augusto personally because he told me it was a "closed" issue) that the steering wheel that uses a cap, covers, makes disappear with clarity the elements in qualy, practices and race for the refueling , choice of tires and other elements that are "natural" from the original steering wheel of Geoff Crammond and that has been "killed", also do not appear the sign that marks the damage to the car in an accident nor does it finish being clear that small light to indicate access to pits. On the other hand it is not possible to know how many drivers are still in the race or the time of each lap as it passes (in the race), yes in qualy because it is in another sector of GP4.
In short, the information on the steering wheel is denatured and remember that in reality it is possible that this was the case because the radio informs the pilot of the details. But here there is no radio in real time and information.
I ask Augusto and Gezere and all those who are trained to do so, who simply from this great work make the steering wheel recover, and as it did, all its functions.
It will be justice, It will be justice, a judge would say, not to distort basic elements to be able to run created by Geoff Crammond.

Apologies, greetings, and thanks to all, those who did and can do.

BobT
Date: December 01, 2018 10:44AM
I was thinking more something like this...: :)

Date: December 01, 2018 03:17PM
Posted by: Lacrowe
if some guys wear a pair of sporty gloves to handle the steering wheel
, then it would be smarter to wear a real motorcycle helmet on the head instead of watching the game through two submarine-type portholes.
Possible that no one had thought about it yet ...
Date: December 02, 2018 05:59AM
Lacrowe
Possible that no one had thought about it yet ...

[youtu.be]

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy