GPGSL S12 R14 Flevoland GP - Rubendrome, Emmeloord [Testers Q&R p.122 | Quali p.123 Race p.124!!!]

Posted by GPGSL 
A promising session, can’t wait for the race :-)

My GPGSL Career
Wow, that was bad :-o

used to be GPGSL's Nick Heidfeld
9th.... Well not what i was expecting, but could be worst.

-----------------------------------------------------

Good chance for some points from 7th on the grid, hopefully we can move up a few spots in the race.

Joseph Gilson :: Southern Cross Racing :: Race Driver
Let's hope the team boost goes to help Matteo to attack for the win, very good qualifying, mate.

Carlos struggled a bit more than I hoped for, but good points are still possible. Go for it, mate!

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
11th place for me, and sorry to Toby for out qualifying him.
Hoping for a failure free race and getting some points.

LAMH DEARG EIRIN

GPGSL Alpha Motorsports, S13 Race Driver #8 S14 Race Driver #2, S15 Race Driver #2
16th without the boost. Been up there every race with the boost. Boosts are OP! ;) Hoping to climb some places in the race. Well done to my teammate :D

Bad session.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
15th place with boost. What a joke

PC:

Laptop:

Twitter: MisterShine13
Ok, first job done...
already one point in the bag for Tyrant team.
Let's have a good race without incidents. ;-)

GPGSL-3: VTR Driver, S4~S11 (2nd, 1st, 2nd, 2nd, 3th, 4th, 3th, 2nd)(Constructorstitel S7 & S9)
GPGSL-4: ONE Racing Driver, S8~S11 // TYRANT Racing Driver, S12:1st, S13:13th, S14:1st, S15:13th //
WREXHAM Motorsports Racing Driver S16: ?
8th place, not so bad after a poor qualify. Very disappointed for Eric but it's racing !
Last with boost, a poor first lap then hindered on the second

Absolutely gutted to throw away a result for the team in the Testers race. What a n00b. Sorry boss.
Not quite a good result to start, but hopefully the race doesn't worry me.
Auch... Too careful in the banker lap, to much risk in the fastest lap. P10 for the race, will be fun. But will alo be risky starting in the middle of the pack.

Race starts: 141 | Points: 886 | Podiums: 35 | Race wins: 10

Follow me on: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
Welcome one and all to a sunny Kyalami, where we are about to begin today's GPGSL Round 7, South African GP.

Marcus De Bruyker sits on the pole position, with Matteo Scala alongside him on the front row. After the earlier Feature Race, it was clearly evident that even from the 3rd row, it was possible to lead into the first corner, with the long downhill run from the start.

So, let's go trackside. All 22 cars are on the grid, ready to go...

A clear track ahead of the pole sitter....

And they are GO! Soutsen from 3rd on the grid, splits the middle of a pack, with 2nd place qualifier Scala back in 4th - a great start bu Silvestre to be in 4rd....

De Bruyker leads, with Soutsen, Silvestre, Pedersen and then Scala in behind...

Out of the slow Leeukop Bend for the first time, and through the kink, it is single file all the way back...

Scala got by Pedersen on the run through Turn 1, otherwise known as Crowthorne Corner...

7th on back, it is Joseph Gilson leading a train of cars....

The long run down to the first turn, and Connor Steer appears to have the speed to go by the SCR of Gilson. Lots of side by side action further back up the straight...

Steer couldnt quite complete that move on Gilson, and is still battling with Gilson...

After some bad luck and bad timing in Qualifying, Luke Russell started last, and 2 laps in, he is still last....

A great shot of positions 1 through 14 coming out of the turn....

In 14th, Daly McClure. He has the MTP of Carlos Rodriguez making a run on him...

A quick cut back up to the mid field further ahead, it is 3 wide down the hill with Gilson, Steer and Silva going at it...

They all survive, with Steer coming out ahead....

Gianluigi Silvestre sits in 2nd, close behind race leader De Bruyker...

More action a little further back, with DMR's Charrel Jalving and SCR's Nick Worseling side by side...

This aint good! A puff of brakes locking up, and the DMR driver is in too deep at the first turn....

Jalving is airbourne!!! The sand trap is not doing it's job here!...

Jalving has gone deep into the sand trap, amongst the safety fences waaaay off track. Worseling in the sand too, and Warrington as well?? WTF happended at Turn 1??

Rodriguez is also off!! He must have made contact with Warrington, right after the Jalving/Worseling incident....

Jalving is in very deep! 3 lines of fencing and the sand traps, couldnt slow him down....

Worseling rejoins, but well out of contention now - nothing but a test session now...

Same for Jalving....

Rodriguez though, he has not moved. Bogged, stalled, whatever. THe MTP has not moved at all, and the marshals have no choice but to come and move the car out of harms way. Day done for Carlos Rodriguez unfortunately...

No mechanical issues, just a simple unfortunate retirement...

Meanwhile, the other MTP of Scala is being hounded by Pedersen in the MAC Racing entry....

So, after a frantic few opening laps, lets take a look at the positions 1-8...

Then positions 9-16...

And finally positions 17-22... Worseling and Jalving 1/2 a minute behind, whilst Warrington appears to have escaped relatively quickly from the sand....

Gilson with the bit between his teeth, makes a dive down the inside on entry to Turn 1, challenging Silva for 8th...

Gilson makes the move stick this time....

Silva back to 9th, as O'Neill in the Alpha tags along in the background...

Aiden Keranen for Snake Motorsports, in 11th...

Tobias Kederer clinging onto that final points spot, very early in the race....

Ruben Greidanus in the second of the Snake cars, in 13th....

Daly McClure in 14th in the Ecurie Mistral...

Dan Mills in 15th, with Russell in the Christel, and then both Elleker and Hinz in the AMR's....

But at the front, it is still Tyrant Motorsports, and Marcus De Bruyker showing the way...

Gilson now having to drive defensively against the Alpha of Sean O'Neill...

Matteo Scala driving hard, to keep Soutsen within his sights, just ahead of him...

Joseph Gilson is in the action today, back to 10th now, with O'Neill ahead. But Gilson is having a crack at overtaking the Alpha...

O'Neill holds off Gilson...

Back to the Scala/Soutsen fight, and Scala is right on the back of the Christel....

Through the Kink they go, bringing with them Pedersen, Steer, Vilela and Silva...

Gilson again takes a look at O'Neill down the hill....

Side by side still....

But O'Neill prevails...

Keranen now closes right up on the O'Neill/Gilson fight - somehow we think this fight is going to just keep on going :)....

Positions 9-16....

Positions 17-22....

De Bruyker still leads, with a gap of just on 2 seconds back to Silvestre...

Silvestre runs in 2nd for MAC Racing....

And capping off the top 3, Michael Pedersen for MAC - so far, a great day for MAC Racing....

And a quick field summary....

The O'Neill/Gilson fight is getting crazy = position changes,up/down! The poor RD can't keep up with it all!

Trouble down the field though, as Dan Mills runs wide...

He somehow misses the fences, sustains no damage...

Ends up facing backwards, and drops all the way back to 21st....

Back towards the front of the field, Paolo Silva has gone by Steer, to take 4th spot....

Silva now sets his eyes ahead, to chase down Pedersen in 3rd....

A good gap for the leader, back to the chasing Gianluigi Silvestre...

Pedersen sits 3rd, but has Silva closing up behind....

16 laps in, and 16 seconds covers the top 8 drivers....

9th through to 17th....

And 17th through to 22nd....

So, we now take the opportunity to go take our first ad break, ahead of the pitstops.
Can De Bruyker maintain this lead?
Will there be more carnage down at Turn 1?
How many times with O'Neill/Gilson swap positions?

Who will the driver be that is involved in a HUGE accident soon after we return?

Find out, when we return...

Race Director: Ernie B. Ecclescake

GPGTV Youtube Channel
any idea what happened to me going from 4th to 18th at some point near the end of the coverage? that was sad:(

> any idea what happened to me going from 4th to
> 18th at some point near the end of the coverage?
> that was sad:(

The same happened to Matteo right behind you. I'm still hoping that it was just you two going for early pit stops.

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
JohnMaverick Scritto:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Soutsen schrieb:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > any idea what happened to me going from 4th to
> > 18th at some point near the end of the
> coverage?
> > that was sad:(
>
> The same happened to Matteo right behind you. I'm
> still hoping that it was just you two going for
> early pit stops.

That’s my hope too, the gap makes it look like that...

My GPGSL Career
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy