GPGSL S12 R14 Flevoland GP - Rubendrome, Emmeloord [Testers Q&R p.122 | Quali p.123 Race p.124!!!]

Posted by GPGSL 
Rod_vs Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> What's happened with me to lost 6th position? A
> normal overtake?
>
> Well, no problem. Good race for us!! (Y)

I ended up missing the pass that Jalving made to move up into 6th.

The downhill slide to the bottom order has begun. :-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Not a great race result, but we are still finding the overall pace of the car. Jake showed some good pace and hopefully we will begin moving forward soon.

GPGSL - Christel VXR team Boss S6-S8, S12 Onwards

(B)(B)(B)(H)

Hell yeah! Who has the best driver pair? MTP has!

Brilliant drive, Carlos. Matteo decreased damage, at least. I wouldn't have dreamed for such a start into the season, but heck, I'll take it! Now, everything is possible this season and I'm confident that with a consistent driver pair like this, MTP is looking into a bright future.

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
mortal Wrote:
> The downhill slide to the bottom order has begun.
> :-)

It’s vertical! Trust me!!!

Jenson drives it like he owns it; Lewis drives it like he stole it
Starting from P12, it seemed like something good could be on the cards - but I just had nothing. Let's hope we can kick it up a gear in Road America.

GPGSL: S6 - TafuroGP Tester (14th) /// S7 - ART Tester (6th) /// S8 - Demon Driver (13th) /// S9 - Demon/Snake Driver (13th) /// S10 - Snake Driver (???) ///]
"My ambition is handicapped by laziness" - Charles Bukowski
Disappointing weekend for us. Gianluigi showed that the car had pace. Unfortunately it is just so damn hard to pass around here.

Retro Liveries on the SMD-ZG02![www.grandprixgames.org]
Retro Renders 2.0 on the SMD-ZG02LN![www.grandprixgames.org]
JohnMaverick Schreef:
> (B)(B)(B)(H)
>
> Hell yeah! Who has the best driver pair? MTP has!

and so does Tyrant ! ;)

GPGSL-3: VTR Driver, S4~S11 (2nd, 1st, 2nd, 2nd, 3th, 4th, 3th, 2nd)(Constructorstitel S7 & S9)
GPGSL-4: ONE Racing Driver, S8~S11 // TYRANT Racing Driver, S12:1st, S13:13th, S14:1st, S15:13th //
WREXHAM Motorsports Racing Driver S16: ?
GPGSL Power Rankings - Round 2

11 - Christel VXR Racing (=)
Q:12 and 22
R:14 and 19

Christel didn't had the pace this weekend, Legge even managed a 12th place in the qualifying, but the car wasn't fast enough in the race to keep the position, they leave Japan in last place in the championship after failing to score a single point in Suzuka.

10 - M.M. Motorpsorts (-1)
Q:21 and 16
R:17 and 18

After a good first race the team hoped for at least a few more points, but being a rookie team is not easy, and they couldn't even compete for the 15th place in the race, team owner Cremasco said this was expected, and that the team will need some time.

9 - Snake Motorsports (+1)
Q:20 and 15
R:20 and 10

Snake continues their bad results, this time their qualifying was horrible, Keranen spun off track at the start of the race, and the car couldn't push for a better final place, but the 10th place by Van Smirren means the first points for the team.

8 - MAC Racing (-3)
Q:17 and 18
R:Retired and 15

MAC Racing had a quiet race in the openning round, and with a lot of accidents that meant they scored with both cars, now their lucky wasn't so good, with only two cars retiring, they finished outside the points, and a qualifying that puts both cars close to the end of the grid can't be a good sign. Also a rookie mistake by Pedersen in his accident with Hinz.

7 - Southern Cross Racing (=)
Q:10 and 13
R:9 and 16

SCR's was a mess in the oppening round, this time they performed better, Gilson scored his first points of the season, and they hope to slowly start their recovey, for now they remain in 7th on our power ranking.

6 - Ecurie Mistral (+2)
Q:11 and 9
R:12 and 8

Ecurie recovered well in this race, they didn't had the fastest car, but placing both drivers in the points, together with their solid performance of the first round means they climb two positions in the rankings.

5 - Alpha Motorsports (-2)
Q:4 and 14
R:5 and 13

Alpha lost two positions in the ranking, but their race wasn't bad, Kederer managed a 5th place, and although O'Neill didn't performed that well they can be really confident for the upcoming rounds, they only go down in the rankings because of the strong performances by the other teams.

4- Aston Martin Racing (=)
Q:1 and 19
R:4 and retired

Hinz didn't had any fault in his retirement, and that's his second in a row, he wasn't performing well anyway, but the AMR's car is pretty solid, he could have pushed for the points, Elleker was the pole position and we'll never know what happened to his car after the pit-stop, he was the leader of the race and after the pit lost three positions to finish only in 4th.

3 - Tyrant Motorsports (+3)
Q:2 and 6
R:3 and 2

Tyrant once again had an amazing weekend, finishing with two drivers in the Podium is as good as they could have hoped for, De Bruyker bounced back and Warrigton once again finished in 2th place, if they keep perfoming like that a win willl soon arrive.

2 - Demon Racing (-1)
Q:5 and 7
R:6 and 7

Demon perfomance was not as we expected, sure, they finished with both cars insided the top 10, but it was clear that they didn't had the pace to chase the Tyrants, MTPs, AMRs and even Kederer's Alpha, Jalving and Vilela are sure hoping their team can return to the form of the openning round.

1 - Maverick Track Performance (+1)
Q:8 and 3
R:11 and 1

MTP's race was pretty good, and now each driver has a win in two races, they did a fantastic job in the pits, and when the chance for the lead showed up Rodriguez took it, Scala finished only in 11th place, but he knows that his car had the pace for a better place, they are the current championship leaders and best team overall.

GPGSL Power Rankings - Round 2

(+3) not bad, not bad at all ;-)

GPGSL-3: VTR Driver, S4~S11 (2nd, 1st, 2nd, 2nd, 3th, 4th, 3th, 2nd)(Constructorstitel S7 & S9)
GPGSL-4: ONE Racing Driver, S8~S11 // TYRANT Racing Driver, S12:1st, S13:13th, S14:1st, S15:13th //
WREXHAM Motorsports Racing Driver S16: ?
Really need some more pace, can't ask for half the field to retire every race =(

9th on the power rankings.. definitely room to improve. Hoping for better in the coming races.
Great, Natã!!!

One Racing driver and team manager
GPGSL-3: champion in 2007/2013/2014!
GPGSL-4: testdrivers champion in Season 11!
Awesome Power Ranking again!

But.. uh.. 2 - Demon Racing (-1)

This will be +1 after the next race ;-)

Race starts: 141 | Points: 886 | Podiums: 35 | Race wins: 10

Follow me on: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
If we keep having races like we had in Suzuka then it's only a matter of time before Tyrant Motorsports makes it to #1 on the Power Ranking.

As for any talk over which team has the best driver lineups, I really don't think there is ANY need for debate on that. I would think that is pretty obvious.... (H)
Demon Racing...cough cough cough. Demon Racing.... cough cough cough....

GPGSL Team Owner Debut - Melbourne, Season 8 - present
GPGSL Test Debut - Hungary, Season 4. GPGSL Race Debut - Adelaide, Season 5.
I think someone has a bit of a cold.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Congratulations Carlos! :-) (Y) We sure had a dream start in this season!

My GPGSL Career
AMR !S TH4 B3ST!!!

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
A bit late to the party as I've spent almost the entire month of July month hospitalized (and for no particular reason tbh - I'm totally fine ). Good to see my boost worked out for the testers session. And Carlos winning the main race is even better. My wet dream to drive the MPR car has gone with the team's withdrawal, but at least the member of that team is now the part of our crew. Feels good here on the MTP side (H)

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy