GPGSL S12 R14 Flevoland GP - Rubendrome, Emmeloord [Testers Q&R p.122 | Quali p.123 Race p.124!!!]

Posted by GPGSL 
Well that was pretty awful

kedy89 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Re: tables
>
> Tester results have wrong numbers for the race
> drivers?
> WDC I'm 2nd on countback - correct. Will easily fix that on the table, simple cut/paste job due to your wins.
> Paulo is at 59 points (pole for GER is wrong
> seemingly) - GPGSL gave Paolo a point for Pole in Germany, after RD stuff up with race. Qualy coverage was posted before realisation of an error with the race coverage that was yet to be posted. Paolo (others too) had seen the qual results, so GPGSL decided to be generous and award that pole anyway.... a seperate 'new' pole was also awarded
> WTC Majumdar had 12th in the US -> 28pts instead - FIXED
> 29
> WTC Gigi is missing in 20th place, he finished
> 12th and 20th in AUT and GER - result has been captured correctly, but not shown due to WDC/WTC participation. Easily resolved, if post made to show all "non title challenging drivers".
> WTC Rico is missing in 22nd, 21st place at
> Boromo. - result has been captured correctly, but not shown due to WDC/WTC participation. Easily resolved, if post made to show all "non title challenging drivers".
> WCC Mistral on 97pts, wrong pole for Paulo. - See above re pole for Paolo in Germany
>
> To get rid of the warnings in the points cells in
> the WDC insert a column between R14 and PP. - FIXED, worked a treat.
>
> Just did them for the wiki, hence why I found out.

Some comments added above, in RED....

GPGSL Team Owner Debut - Melbourne, Season 8 - present
GPGSL Test Debut - Hungary, Season 4. GPGSL Race Debut - Adelaide, Season 5.
Congratulations Marcus! =)
Disappointing end of season for me and Mistral but, obviously, the whole season was pretty good and enthousiastic

Can't wait next season !
Congratulations to winners
Congrats Marcus! Happy to finish 2nd

Mullet345 Schreef:
> Congratulations Marcus De Bruyker On Winning The
> Season 12 GPGSL Drivers Championship

Wow, did I really win the Championship with a puncture?

Can't believe it, 2 last races with a DNF and we did it. both Championships in the bag and my teammate runner up together with Tobias.

Thanks goes to my teamboss, my temmate John and all members of Tyrant Motorsports, next season we have to defend both titels and we will try to do so.

Thank you all for this great season and to the guys who makes this races possible, without you guys there is no GP4 GPGSL.

Hereby my greatest respect and gratitude for all the work that you all do, to make this possible.

Gentlemen thanks for a fair season 12, it was realy exciting (Y)

Lets go to Season 13... and start racing again.

But first we have the new presentations of the teams and cars... I'm already looking forward to that !

GPGSL-3: VTR Driver, S4~S11 (2nd, 1st, 2nd, 2nd, 3th, 4th, 3th, 2nd)(Constructorstitel S7 & S9)
GPGSL-4: ONE Racing Driver, S8~S11 // TYRANT Racing Driver, S12:1st, S13:13th, S14:1st, S15:13th //
WREXHAM Motorsports Racing Driver S16: ?
Congratulations Marcus on a great season!

Good to end up with 2nd in the drivers and 4th in the teams. And Sean showed great improvement in the last few races so also expecting big things in Season 13

X (@ed24f1)
Congrats Marcus!

Hopefully our team keeps up the good results next season so we could challenge for the title with either Tobias or Sean
SEASON 13 OFFICIAL TRACK VOTING NOW OPEN!!!! -- VOTING CLOSING SUNDAY JUNE 2nd, 2019

With the Track Vote already well underway (2/3 of active GPGSL drivers already submitted votes), the GPGSL will close submissions for the S13 Track Vote next weekend.
If not already voted, or you want to re-submit your votes (over-writing your previous votes!!!), you have until Sunday June 2nd, 2019. Votes will be tallied as of Monday 3/6, with the GPGSL Board presented the results, and a calendar to be determined

The track voting is now open for Season 13. In addition to the 8 fixed venues as per the rules, all ACTIVE PARTICIPANTS can now vote the remaining 6 tracks from an exclusive list posted below.
Every participant in the series has the right to 5 votes. Every track can only be voted ONCE. Less than 5 tracks can be voted, however vote PMs with more than 5 tracks WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED. Equally, votes from others but active GPGSL participants will not be considered.
Your votes must be sent to GPGSL and marked 'Participant Name - Track Voting S13'. Only votes sent there will be considered. There will only be ONE venue per country.

***The track voting will close in coming weeks, with a FIRM DEADLINE to be posted with at least 7 days notice before cut off. Cutoff will be soon after completion of Season 12......

Track List

Aida
Almeria
Bahrain
Baku
Barcelona
Boromo
Brno
Buenos Aires
Circuit of the Americas
Dijon
Donnington Park
Dubai
Estoril
Hungaroring
Hermanos Rodriguez
Indianapolis
Istanbul
Jarama
Jerez
Kyalami
Le Mans Bugatti
Magny Cours
Mid Ohio
Nurburgring
Österreichring/A1 Ring
Piranema
Road America
Sepang
Shanghai
Singapore
Sochi
Suzuka
Uqbar
Watkins Glen
Zolder

So, with me taking the Testers Championship for Season 12, i would make a pretty handy race driver eh.... Make me an offer ;)

GPGSL Team Owner Debut - Melbourne, Season 8 - present
GPGSL Test Debut - Hungary, Season 4. GPGSL Race Debut - Adelaide, Season 5.
And just for the record: I noticed the tables showing driver boosts are also off in some places, in case someone is wondering

used to be GPGSL's Nick Heidfeld
shep34 schrieb:
> kedy89 Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> > Paulo is at 59 points (pole for GER is wrong
> > seemingly) - GPGSL gave Paolo a point for Pole
> in Germany, after RD stuff up with race. Qualy
> coverage was posted before realisation of an error
> with the race coverage that was yet to be posted.
> Paolo (others too) had seen the qual results, so
> GPGSL decided to be generous and award that pole
> anyway.... a seperate 'new' pole was also awarded

Bullshit, frankly speaking. Won't note that anywhere in the wiki. Please also be generous and give me half points for the win I was robbed of. That's enough to make me champion.

Some mods
F1 1996 | F1 2002 | F1 2007 | F1 2011 | F1 2013 | F1 2015 | F1 2018
Thanks to everybody for making yet another season possible! :-)

Speaking of the last race, it was a pity to not being able to fight for the podium... anyway the season ended on a high and I’m fine with it. next season will be better :-)

My GPGSL Career
Gutted at the end, we had pace all weekend but couldn't finish the job. Nick was just too fast in the final few laps, we were struggling to get out of the corners as we wanted to.
In the end, 2nd and DNF wasn't how we wanted to end, but we hold our heads high as we close the doors at SMS for the time being.

Congrats to Nick, Marcus and Tyrant.
After all that, a big shunt to end the season - roll on Season 13

Gutted to be kicked of from first place in the end but Glen did a good job coming out of the blue.
Apologies to my drivers for the poor performances in the last stages of the season but we burned the money long before and Matra didn't want to give us new fresh and powerful engines for free.
Thanks to those committed in maintaining the league, without you we won't be there.
See you all next season.

Mullet345 Wrote:
> Congratulations Marcus De Bruyker On Winning The
> Season 12 GPGSL Drivers Championship

Congratulations, Marc!! First driver who won main drivers championship on GPGSL and GPGSL-3!! (H)

And congratulations to Glen, who won testdrivers championship!!

About me: isn't a championship that I hoped, but let's go to Season 13!!

One Racing driver and team manager
GPGSL-3: champion in 2007/2013/2014!
GPGSL-4: testdrivers champion in Season 11!
Rod_vs Schreef:
> Mullet345 Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Congratulations Marcus De Bruyker On Winning
> The
> > Season 12 GPGSL Drivers Championship
>
> Congratulations, Marc!! First driver who won main
> drivers championship on GPGSL and GPGSL-3!! (H)
>
> And congratulations to Glen, who won testdrivers
> championship!!
>
> About me: isn't a championship that I hoped, but
> let's go to Season 13!!

Thank you Rodrigo ;-)

GPGSL-3: VTR Driver, S4~S11 (2nd, 1st, 2nd, 2nd, 3th, 4th, 3th, 2nd)(Constructorstitel S7 & S9)
GPGSL-4: ONE Racing Driver, S8~S11 // TYRANT Racing Driver, S12:1st, S13:13th, S14:1st, S15:13th //
WREXHAM Motorsports Racing Driver S16: ?
Lucasinio Wrote:
> After all that, a big shunt to end the season -
> roll on Season 13

Here here. Big things to come and the only way is up. Thanks again to all who have made this season possible. Here’s to progress in season 13.

GPGSL - Christel VXR team Boss S6-S8, S12 Onwards

Well, not the best way to finish P13 in my final race with Mistral before going off to M.M.M. next season.

Although, it wasn't my best season I've ever had, which sums up as dreadful I'm afraid, but with Mistral it's been a great relationship to drive this team for the 2nd running and a honor for making my best result possible.

Mistral, it's been a pleasure. I'll return one day. :(
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy