GPGSL S12 R14 Flevoland GP - Rubendrome, Emmeloord [Testers Q&R p.122 | Quali p.123 Race p.124!!!]

Posted by GPGSL 
kedy89 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Pedersen schrieb:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > so because there were incidents the track is
> > useless? is it better with races where nothing
> > happends? Keep Monza, spices things up!
>
>
> Exactly. Like Istanbul. All tracks with more than
> 1 incident should be banned from the calendar.

haha =P
Bandon23 Schreef:
> Went at the start from 4th to 1st and then
> Worseling took me out for a great chance of
> result.
>
> So far, this was a nightmare once again. My luck
> is starting to come back worse again and for that
> I can't avoid it again. Unbelievable. :( :(
> (Also, not a bad recovery after that incident so
> thats ante up, but I didn't DNF)

Maybe you need to learn how to proper look for a gap instead of pushing your car like get out of my way :)

PC:

Laptop:

Twitter: MisterShine13
An action packed race, in which we could have taken P2.
Wow, what a grand prix that was. But I'm pretty happy with 3rd. Even having a small spin in Parabolica, I got away there pretty well. Also very lucky I didn't have to much flat spots on my tyres.

The most important is that we finished ahead of the championship leader and that most of my direct rivals didn't deliver today. The pace with the boost could have been better, but I hope to finish the season strong!

We are still in the race for the championshop, so it ain't over till it's over!

Race starts: 141 | Points: 886 | Podiums: 35 | Race wins: 10

Follow me on: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
Round 12 - Italian GP - Official Results

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/13/2019 01:10PM by GPGSL.
Boost Announcement

Applications for team and driver boosts for Round 13 BRITISH GRAND PRIX - Silverstone, are now open. The closing date is 8pm GMT WEDNESDAY, 17th APRIL 2019.
For team boost you must state whether your team requires a single boost or a double. Please use the subject "Team Boost - (team's name) - Silverstone - (Single/Double)". For drivers boost "Driver Boost - (driver's name) - Silverstone".
Boost applications must be sent to the GPGSL. Any applications not following these instructions will be rejected.

SEASON 12 Race Calendar

The GPGSL reserves the right to change venues for S12

Round 01: AUSTRALIAN GRAND PRIX - Melbourne - Winner: Matteo Scala - Maverick Track Performance
Round 02: JAPANESE GRAND PRIX - Suzuka - Winner: Carlos Rodríguez - Maverick Track Performance
Round 03: UNITED STATES GRAND PRIX - Road America - Winner: Tobias Kederer - Alpha Motorsports
Round 04: GRAND PRIX DU CANADA - Circuit Gilles Villeneuve - Winner: Tobias Kederer - Alpha Motorsports
Round 05: GRAN PREMIO DE SUDAMÉRICA - Boromo Superveloz - Winner: Marcus de Bruyker - Tyrant Motorsports
Round 06: GRANDE PRÊMIO DO BRASIL - Autódromo José Carlos Pace - Winner: Joseph Gilson - Southern Cross Racing
Round 07: SUID-AFRIKAANSE GRANDPRIX - Kyalami Racing Circuit (Classic Layout) - Winner: Marcus de Bruyker - Tyrant Motorsports
Round 08: GROSSER PREIS VON ÖSTERREICH - Österreichring (not A1) - Winner: Michael Pedersen - MAC Racing
Round 09: GROSSER PREIS VON DEUTSCHLAND - Hockenheimring (Classic Layout) - Winner: Paulo Silva - Ecurie Mistral
Round 10: GRAND PRIX DE BELGIQUE - Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps - Winner: Michael Pedersen - MAC Racing
Round 11: TURKISH GRAND PRIX - Istanbul Otodrom - Winner: Gareth McCarthy - MAC Racing
Round 12: GRAN PREMIO D'ITALIA - Autodromo Nazionale Monza - Winner: Christopher Hinz - Aston Martin Racing
Round 13: BRITISH GRAND PRIX - Silverstone Circuit (Layout TBA) - 20% Weather - 14 AI Errors
Round 14: GROTE PRIJS VAN FLEVOLAND - Emmeloord - 50% - 4 AI Errors

Started 8th, finished 6th... could be worse, nice points for the team and glad with 2nd place of my teammate.

Let's go to Great Britain for the penultimate race of this season.

GPGSL-3: VTR Driver, S4~S11 (2nd, 1st, 2nd, 2nd, 3th, 4th, 3th, 2nd)(Constructorstitel S7 & S9)
GPGSL-4: ONE Racing Driver, S8~S11 // TYRANT Racing Driver, S12:1st, S13:13th, S14:1st, S15:13th //
WREXHAM Motorsports Racing Driver S16: ?
A good drive from Luke there. We are finally off of the bottom of the championship and heading in the right direction.

GPGSL - Christel VXR team Boss S6-S8, S12 Onwards

Frustrating would be an understatement!

X (@ed24f1)
Lol, funny to see Warrington & me are so high in the standings, without a single win.

I will do everything in my power to get a win this season! Have been so close a few times, not even taking the top step once this season would be a disaster :-P

Race starts: 141 | Points: 886 | Podiums: 35 | Race wins: 10

Follow me on: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
I'd do video coverages for the last 2 rounds if people don't mind.

Some mods
F1 1996 | F1 2002 | F1 2007 | F1 2011 | F1 2013 | F1 2015 | F1 2018
Less than 2 seconds off the podium in a car that had no pace is a pretty good effort.

Retro Liveries on the SMD-ZG02![www.grandprixgames.org]
Retro Renders 2.0 on the SMD-ZG02LN![www.grandprixgames.org]
NickJW schrieb:
> Bandon23 Schreef:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Went at the start from 4th to 1st and then
> > Worseling took me out for a great chance of
> > result.
> >
> > So far, this was a nightmare once again. My
> luck
> > is starting to come back worse again and for
> that
> > I can't avoid it again. Unbelievable. :( :(
> > (Also, not a bad recovery after that incident
> so
> > thats ante up, but I didn't DNF)
>
> Maybe you need to learn how to proper look for a
> gap instead of pushing your car like get out of my
> way :)

Oh, you mean like I'm the new Grosjean? LOL...

Anyways it was a frustrating, but now this is probably not my race to forget however. Still good but my season is wretched. Onto next.
M.M MotorSports Announcement

We're glad to announce that Michael Soutsen will be driving for M.M.M. next season, with all of our current drivers leaving the team, we needed to find someone as good as them, and we're happy that Michael will be joining us, he was eager to have a shot at a full season as a main driver, and hopefully we can deliver him a good race car for the next season.

Also, we only have Michael signed for the next year, I'm currently trying to find a teammate for him, but no deal was signed yet.

For the next two races we hope that the car can get a little better so we can keep our place above both Christel and Snake.

A mistake costed me a chance to get some points. With two races to go the fight for the wcc placement is getting tighter, we have to step up our game.

My GPGSL Career
@Tobi, so you can win the last 2 races? :p

Will my Silverstone version being used. I have a better cc line for it.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Turbo Lover schrieb:
> @Tobi, so you can win the last 2 races? :p
>
>
> Will my Silverstone version being used. I have a
> better cc line for it.

I think so, the one from last season. Can't check the trackpack right now.

Some mods
natasp Wrote:
> M.M MotorSports Announcement
>
> We're glad to announce that Michael Soutsen will
> be driving for M.M.M. next season, with all of our
> current drivers leaving the team, we needed to
> find someone as good as them, and we're happy that
> Michael will be joining us, he was eager to have a
> shot at a full season as a main driver, and
> hopefully we can deliver him a good race car for
> the next season.
>
> Also, we only have Michael signed for the next
> year, I'm currently trying to find a teammate for
> him, but no deal was signed yet.
>
> For the next two races we hope that the car can
> get a little better so we can keep our place above
> both Christel and Snake.

Thank you to Mr Soutsen for all of his great service this year. This done mean of course that’s Christel is looking for another race driver for next season. Application excepted from now on, via PM.

GPGSL - Christel VXR team Boss S6-S8, S12 Onwards

Re: GPGSL S12 R13 British GP - Silverstone
Date: April 11, 2019 04:32PM
Posted by: danm
Guys - would anyone please be so kind as to share a Zmodeler file with the current wheels / tyre textures for the latest snake shape included? I'm going to have a bash at next seasons Return-to-Racing TNR Livery.

Any held would be most appreciated, it has been years since I designed anything so it might actually be a literal rusty paintjob hahaha. I can't find any of my old livery items anywhere on my pocket drives.

Thanks in advance!

Jenson drives it like he owns it; Lewis drives it like he stole it
Re: GPGSL S12 R13 British GP - Silverstone
Date: April 11, 2019 04:56PM
Posted by: Soutsen
In the first place it was a great pleasure to be a part of MTP racing family for the previous and the current seasons. John Maverick is a great team leader and he provided a lot of useful information in terms of boost using strategy and stuff. That test session victory in Malaysia in my second ever GP will forever be a most pleasant memory for me. Got to thank John for all his overall teamwork and friendliness that made it hard for me to decide to leave. The only reason why I did so is that MTP has a pair of strong main drivers, and it seems hard for me to establish myself as a race driver in that team. So when Connor decided to leave and Natã contacted me offering a racing driver contract I accepted it, but I hope that maybe when I will earn a good ammount of experience as a race driver I'll be able to return as MTP's main. Anyway, best of luck to you John and the rest of MTP crew

Date: April 11, 2019 05:59PM
Posted by: kedy89
danm schrieb:
> Guys - would anyone please be so kind as to share
> a Zmodeler file with the current wheels / tyre
> textures for the latest snake shape included? I'm
> going to have a bash at next seasons
> Return-to-Racing TNR Livery.
>
> Any held would be most appreciated, it has been
> years since I designed anything so it might
> actually be a literal rusty paintjob hahaha. I
> can't find any of my old livery items anywhere on
> my pocket drives.
>
> Thanks in advance!

Merge the .z3d file with the respective car shape you wanna use [www.mediafire.com]

Drop me a pm if you need help with painting.

Some mods

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/11/2019 06:00PM by kedy89.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy