GPGSL S12 R14 Flevoland GP - Rubendrome, Emmeloord [Testers Q&R p.122 | Quali p.123 Race p.124!!!]

Posted by GPGSL 
Boost Announcement

Applications for team and driver boosts for Round 12 ITALIAN GRAND PRIX - Monzal, are now open. The closing date is 8pm GMT TUESDAY, 1st APRIL 2019.
For team boost you must state whether your team requires a single boost or a double. Please use the subject "Team Boost - (team's name) - Monza - (Single/Double)". For drivers boost "Driver Boost - (driver's name) - Monza".
Boost applications must be sent to the GPGSL. Any applications not following these instructions will be rejected.

SEASON 12 Race Calendar

The GPGSL reserves the right to change venues for S12

Round 01: AUSTRALIAN GRAND PRIX - Melbourne - Winner: Matteo Scala - Maverick Track Performance
Round 02: JAPANESE GRAND PRIX - Suzuka - Winner: Carlos Rodríguez - Maverick Track Performance
Round 03: UNITED STATES GRAND PRIX - Road America - Winner: Tobias Kederer - Alpha Motorsports
Round 04: GRAND PRIX DU CANADA - Circuit Gilles Villeneuve - Winner: Tobias Kederer - Alpha Motorsports
Round 05: GRAN PREMIO DE SUDAMÉRICA - Boromo Superveloz - Winner: Marcus de Bruyker - Tyrant Motorsports
Round 06: GRANDE PRÊMIO DO BRASIL - Autódromo José Carlos Pace - Winner: Joseph Gilson - Southern Cross Racing
Round 07: SUID-AFRIKAANSE GRANDPRIX - Kyalami Racing Circuit (Classic Layout) - Winner: Marcus de Bruyker - Tyrant Motorsports
Round 08: GROSSER PREIS VON ÖSTERREICH - Österreichring (not A1) - Winner: Michael Pedersen - MAC Racing
Round 09: GROSSER PREIS VON DEUTSCHLAND - Hockenheimring (Classic Layout) - Winner: Paulo Silva - Ecurie Mistral
Round 10: GRAND PRIX DE BELGIQUE - Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps - Winner: Michael Pedersen - MAC Racing
Round 11: TURKISH GRAND PRIX - Istanbul Otodrom - Winner: Gareth McCarthy - MAC Racing
Round 12: GRAN PREMIO D'ITALIA - Autodromo Nazionale Monza - 50% Weather - 40 AI Errors
Round 13: BRITISH GRAND PRIX - Silverstone Circuit (Layout TBA) - 20% Weather - 14 AI Errors
Round 14: GROTE PRIJS VAN FLEVOLAND - Emmeloord - 50% - 4 AI Errors

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/25/2019 08:34PM by GPGSL.
A decent result in Istanbul, got some points for the team. Looking forward to Monza :-)

Joseph Gilson :: Southern Cross Racing :: Race Driver
Massive congratulations to Gareth!! Well deserved! Great work from the team, we are on a roll! 3 wins in the last 4 races! HELL YEAH! =P Very dissapointed with my result even if i had the 3rd fastest lap just showed what the car could do.

Bring on Monza! =P
Highest placed driver without a podium this season... And I'm out of boosts... Not looking good for me

Testers Feature Race Announced For Italian GP

As I plan to run the upcoming round I'm announcing that there will be a feature race for the test drivers session.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/26/2019 10:02AM by Mullet345.
very rough weekend for sure
Can't be mad at all with that podium! Thought the boost was going to go to waste with the rain but thankfully it cleared out. Looking forward to Monza, a track that brought me success many times in the past.

Also, the RD missed the chance of saying the drops on the camera were due to a broken lens cleaner ;)

Stats: 139 Starts / 7 Wins / 9 Poles / 5 Fastest laps
Bwahhh race to forget quickly... bring on Monza :(

GPGSL-3: VTR Driver, S4~S11 (2nd, 1st, 2nd, 2nd, 3th, 4th, 3th, 2nd)(Constructorstitel S7 & S9)
GPGSL-4: ONE Racing Driver, S8~S11 // TYRANT Racing Driver, S12:1st, S13:13th, S14:1st, S15:13th //
WREXHAM Motorsports Racing Driver S16: ?
Looking forward to the feature race at Monza big chance to make some ground on Eric

X (@ed24f1)
Don"t even think of it ;-)

Man lets forget that weekend

PC:

Laptop:

Twitter: MisterShine13
Awful all round! Roll on Monza

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
mortal schrieb:
-------------------------------------------------------
> A few points in the bag, in other news the SCR S13
> car will soon be revealed.

Can't wait to see it ;)

Some mods
F1 1996 | F1 2002 | F1 2007 | F1 2011 | F1 2013 | F1 2015 | F1 2018
mortal Wrote:
> A few points in the bag, in other news the SCR S13
> car will soon be revealed.

A late season early reveal for next season eh. That ought to send the painters into a frenzy for their S13 liveries..... I know of at least 2 other teams liveries, 99% done and ready to go ;)

GPGSL Team Owner Debut - Melbourne, Season 8 - present
GPGSL Test Debut - Hungary, Season 4. GPGSL Race Debut - Adelaide, Season 5.
I'm starry eyed over my new livery. It's out of this world. :-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
shep34 schrieb:
> I know of at least 2 other
> teams liveries, 99% done and ready to go ;)

Make that 3 ... or even 4, cause as a matter of fact I can't decide which one to use for the detail work ;-)

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
shep34 Wrote:
> mortal Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > A few points in the bag, in other news the SCR
> S13
> > car will soon be revealed.
>
> A late season early reveal for next season eh.
> That ought to send the painters into a frenzy for
> their S13 liveries..... I know of at least 2 other
> teams liveries, 99% done and ready to go ;)

Demon Racing and MM Motorsport I would think are the two teams you are referring to.

Add me to the list :)

Activity Check!

And happy news at last! After some hectic weeks, I'm very proud to announce that...

EVERYONE IS HERE!

There were some close calls though, so keep it up people! On to Monza...

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy