GPGSL S12 R14 Flevoland GP - Rubendrome, Emmeloord [Testers Q&R p.122 | Quali p.123 Race p.124!!!]

Posted by GPGSL 
My last lap could've been much faster if it wasn't for the MAC ahead of me. At least Majumdar had a better last lap to finish inside top 5 so we have something decent to take away from the session. Now to see if both De Bruyker and Warrington have better luck on their side in qualifying and the race.

Tough session to get a true indication of where anyone truly sat in terms of speed and setup. Tricky conditions made it a lottery.
Moinet with a very healthy lead in the chamionship, will be tough for anyone to catch him, if he keeps scoring good points.

GPGSL Team Owner Debut - Melbourne, Season 8 - present
GPGSL Test Debut - Hungary, Season 4. GPGSL Race Debut - Adelaide, Season 5.
Congrats Boss! 3 wins so far!. Great season!

Hope we can say the same after the main race...

-----------------------------------------------------

That was a mixed bag, and an unexpected surprise. We'll see where qualifying takes us

GPGSL - Christel VXR team Boss S6-S8, S12 Onwards

Great result for Dominik! Disappointing from my side of the garage to fall a bit further behind in the points

X (@ed24f1)
Rain wasn't expected but I'm a rainmaster (see GPGSL-3 ;-) ). That was a lottery in the end but I'm also good at gambling. Now you know why I'm tied to Monaco.

Round 8 - Austrian GP - Österreichring

Chris Hinz secured pole position in a rain-affected qualifying session. The first group of drivers just went on the track when the rain started to fall,
handing them the best conditions. Those in group 2 had no chance to fight for front positions. As the rain only intensified,
noone was able to improve in their second run either.

Race Director: Ernie B. Ecclescake

GPGTV Youtube Channel
Not a great qualify for us, hopefully race can help us this time...

My GPGSL Career
4th and 22th for us... Everything is possible.

-----------------------------------------------------

Roughly 200pics after sorting out for the race coverage, most of them essential. Don't think I've ever had that much. Might take slightly longer than anticipated, bear with me.

Some mods
F1 1996 | F1 2002 | F1 2007 | F1 2011 | F1 2013 | F1 2015 | F1 2018
So it seems we have made a small step forward. We’ve now been top 10 in the past 2 qualifying sessions. Let’s hope we don’t disappear in the race again.

GPGSL - Christel VXR team Boss S6-S8, S12 Onwards

Mistral
Nice 2nd row for Paulo, and it just can go better for Daly in the race.

Nice job by Rodrigo to put it on the front row, while Charrel was clearly hampered by the conditions. Confident though that DMR has the package to bring home a decent result, as long as others keep out of the way (Y)

GPGSL Team Owner Debut - Melbourne, Season 8 - present
GPGSL Test Debut - Hungary, Season 4. GPGSL Race Debut - Adelaide, Season 5.
5th & 6th on the grid for the team and maybe we could get some good points if there is no rain.

LAMH DEARG EIRIN

GPGSL Alpha Motorsports, S13 Race Driver #8 S14 Race Driver #2, S15 Race Driver #2
Were both De Bruyker and Warrington in Group 2? If so then they got badly affected by the rain just as much as the other drivers in the group. What it means now is a charge through the field for both drivers while hopefully having a clean race at the same time.

Wow, I didn't expect that. Fingers crossed for the race...

used to be GPGSL's Nick Heidfeld
Looking at practice it was a mixed bag but turns out qualifying is worse than that. Hopefully we can still grab a few points for the team starting outside the top 10.

Kimi forever!
A much improved qualifying session for the team!

X (@ed24f1)
Not expecting much from the race after that qualifying session.

Joseph Gilson :: Southern Cross Racing :: Race Driver
Ouch, that's pretty poor, hope I can make up for it with a great race

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy