GPGSL S12 R14 Flevoland GP - Rubendrome, Emmeloord [Testers Q&R p.122 | Quali p.123 Race p.124!!!]

Posted by GPGSL 
Very nice tribute

X (@ed24f1)
Geeezus!!!!! Christmas Day has been and gone, and if any other drivers are like me, and have put on a few extra KG's, it is time to hit the gym and sauna to squeeze back inside the cockpit.....
Merry Christmas to all, and a Happy New Year to come....

GPGSL Team Owner Debut - Melbourne, Season 8 - present
GPGSL Test Debut - Hungary, Season 4. GPGSL Race Debut - Adelaide, Season 5.
Nice helmet there, and a great tribute

Dominik Karda | MAC Racing - #7 - Race Driver
Very nice helmet tribute Tobi
kedy89 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Merry Christmas everyone
>
>
>
> Gonna run a special helmet design next race, a
> tribute to Ronnie Peterson, who took his last GP
> win at the Österreichring in 1978.
>
> [i.imgur.com]
>
> [i.imgur.com]
>
>
> @Stu pretty sure I sent you the helmet already,
> could you confirm whether you got it?

No mate, you haven't sent it to me.

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
Great looking helmet, Toby

LAMH DEARG EIRIN

GPGSL Alpha Motorsports, S13 Race Driver #8 S14 Race Driver #2, S15 Race Driver #2
Stoopid schrieb:
> kedy89 Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Merry Christmas everyone
> >
> >
> >
> > Gonna run a special helmet design next race, a
> > tribute to Ronnie Peterson, who took his last
> GP
> > win at the Österreichring in 1978.
> >
> > [i.imgur.com]
> >
> > [i.imgur.com]
> >
> >
> > @Stu pretty sure I sent you the helmet already,
> > could you confirm whether you got it?
>
>
> No mate, you haven't sent it to me.

ok, will send it tomorrow probably

Some mods
F1 1996 | F1 2002 | F1 2007 | F1 2011 | F1 2013 | F1 2015 | F1 2018
sweet helmet! and a lovely tribute =)
Fantastic helmet!!!

One Racing driver and team manager
GPGSL-3: champion in 2007/2013/2014!
GPGSL-4: testdrivers champion in Season 11!
Hey guys. See, it was a matter of time before I made a booboo with the checks. And the time has finally come.

There is one Mystery Driver (not much of a mystery, you can search the topic and notice anyway) who was mistakenly ticked as active for the Brazil round. Said driver is inactive for the South Africa round, and when double checking it popped up that he was inactive for Brazil. So he should've raced in South Africa with a penalty, and now he should be given his second warning.

Any ideas on how I should proceed?

Goes without saying, my deepest apologies. Absolutely no idea how it slipped past, but I'll make sure it won't happen again.

Stats: 139 Starts / 7 Wins / 9 Poles / 5 Fastest laps
I think I should be handed the race win, that'd fix things.

Some mods
nice helmet
Punishment.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Turbo Lover schrieb:
> Punishment.

Good idea. Tobi, Carlos, the mystery driver or all of them? ;)

used to be GPGSL's Nick Heidfeld
Nice clean helmet!

PC:

Laptop:

Twitter: MisterShine13
Penalties must apply - unless of course it is one of my drivers....:-O

GPGSL Team Owner Debut - Melbourne, Season 8 - present
GPGSL Test Debut - Hungary, Season 4. GPGSL Race Debut - Adelaide, Season 5.
Boost Announcement

Applications for team and driver boosts for round 8 AUSTRIAN GRAND PRIX - Österreichring, are now open. The closing date is 8pm GMT SUNDAY, 13th JANUARY 2019.
For team boost you must state whether your team requires a single boost or a double. Please use the subject "Team Boost - (team's name) - Österreichring - (Single/Double)". For drivers boost "Driver Boost - (driver's name) - Österreichring". Boost applications must be sent to the GPGSL. Any applications not following these instructions will be rejected.

SEASON 12 Race Calendar

The GPGSL reserves the right to change venues for S12

Round 01: AUSTRALIAN GRAND PRIX - Melbourne - Winner: Matteo Scala - Maverick Track Performance
Round 02: JAPANESE GRAND PRIX - Suzuka - Winner: Carlos Rodríguez - Maverick Track Performance
Round 03: UNITED STATES GRAND PRIX - Road America - Winner: Tobias Kederer - Alpha Motorsports
Round 04: GRAND PRIX DU CANADA - Circuit Gilles Villeneuve - Winner: Tobias Kederer - Alpha Motorsports
Round 05: GRAN PREMIO DE SUDAMÉRICA - Boromo Superveloz - Winner: Marcus de Bruyker - Tyrant Motorsports
Round 06: GRANDE PRÊMIO DO BRASIL - Autódromo José Carlos Pace - Winner: Joseph Gilson - Southern Cross Racing
Round 07: SUID-AFRIKAANSE GRANDPRIX - Kyalami Racing Circuit (Classic Layout) - Winner: Marcus de Bruyker - Tyrant Motorsports
Round 08: GROSSER PREIS VON ÖSTERREICH - Österreichring (not A1) - 20% Weather - 4 AI Errors
Round 09: GROSSER PREIS VON DEUTSCHLAND - Hockenheimring (Classic Layout) - 30% Weather - 10 AI Errors
Round 10: GRAND PRIX DE BELGIQUE - Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps - 60% Weather - 40 AI Errors
Round 11: TURKISH GRAND PRIX - Istanbul Otodrom - 20% Weather - 10 AI Errors
Round 12: GRAN PREMIO D'ITALIA - Autodromo Nazionale Monza - 50% Weather - 40 AI Errors
Round 13: BRITISH GRAND PRIX - Silverstone Circuit (Layout TBA) - 20% Weather - 14 AI Errors
Round 14: GROTE PRIJS VAN FLEVOLAND - Emmeloord - 50% - 4 AI Errors

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/29/2018 01:57AM by GPGSL.
Sorry guys, been off the grid for a small bit with the christmas holidays etc :-)

I don't remember, but I think I didn't post yet on my race. I had a massive crash through the fence, but the Demon car is strong! How I managed to crawl back to P12 with that car, just amazing. We have the speed, we need everything to come together to get that win.

Race starts: 141 | Points: 886 | Podiums: 35 | Race wins: 10

Follow me on: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
Activity Check!

Yep, finally here, our final check of the year and what a bumpy check it was! Somebody managed to sneak under the mighty radar of the GPGSL, and shall recieve penalty of death demotion. The driver is:

Gianluigi Silvestre (MAC), last active on October 26

As noted, Gianluigi will recieve his 1st and 2nd penalties, facing demotion to test driver as a result. If you like your driver spot, you know what to do!

Happy new year everybody!

Rerun, I'd surely have won if not for that mistake.

Some mods
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy