GPGSL S12 R14 Flevoland GP - Rubendrome, Emmeloord [Testers Q&R p.122 | Quali p.123 Race p.124!!!]

Posted by GPGSL 
Round 7 - South African GP - Official Results

The boost sure seemed to give good benefit, but (without looking yet!) i will be keen to see who DNF'ed/had troubles vs whether boost was used, and how much. There was a lot going on at Kyalami!!

From the RD perspective, it is a tough track to get right/good coverage of all drivers. So much going on, and short laps. I vote for some slow boring tracks next season : Monaco anyone :)

More points would have been possible i think a driver from demon racing needs a few driving lessons

PC:

Laptop:

Twitter: MisterShine13
Ok, job done... with a little help of Soutsen, not a very gentleman way from him to block the second driver Silvestre who was in fight with me for the win...

Ignoring the blue flags must be punished, the stewards have some work to do... that's my opinion.

A nice 7th place for my teammate who started on 16th on the grid, he scored some nice points for the team.

Thanks for the nice coverage of this race, was very exciting, good job (Y)

See you all at the "GROSSER PREIS VON ÖSTERREICH"

I wish you all and your families a Merry Christmas and if you have to drive somewere, keep it save.

Greetings from Belgium,

Marcus

GPGSL-3: VTR Driver, S4~S11 (2nd, 1st, 2nd, 2nd, 3th, 4th, 3th, 2nd)(Constructorstitel S7 & S9)
GPGSL-4: ONE Racing Driver, S8~S11 // TYRANT Racing Driver, S12:1st, S13:13th, S14:1st, S15:13th //
WREXHAM Motorsports Racing Driver S16: ?
Hugely disappointing after strong progress in the first half of the race.

On a brighter note, Merry Christmas to all!

X (@ed24f1)
Well, that's a blow for sure. Hopes were high after the promising qualify, but the race turned into a disaster for me. Waste of boost on this one.

Joseph Gilson :: Southern Cross Racing :: Race Driver
Engine problem when having a good race. :|

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Getting past into last laps has become a traditional thing in Kyalami. Sadly last time it costed me a clear win, this time the last point I could reach in a race that turned out really really bad. Highly delusional.

My GPGSL Career
Well that was a very good weekend for the team but again reliability let us down. It could have been a great weekend if not for that.

Retro Liveries on the SMD-ZG02![www.grandprixgames.org]
Retro Renders 2.0 on the SMD-ZG02LN![www.grandprixgames.org]
Well a disappointing race at the end having to pit for more fuel. Have to ask the pit crew what went wrong in the previous pit stop. Was in 5th and finished in 11th. At least I achieved two Fastest laps gaining an extra point.
Bad news for Toby with transmission failure.

LAMH DEARG EIRIN

GPGSL Alpha Motorsports, S13 Race Driver #8 S14 Race Driver #2, S15 Race Driver #2
Yes! A 3rd place is a good Christmas gift! :)

Happy Christmas to everyone & families in GPGSL!

-----------------------------------------------------

senna9194 schrieb:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Getting past into last laps has become a
> traditional thing in Kyalami. Sadly last time it
> costed me a clear win, this time the last point I
> could reach in a race that turned out really
> really bad. Highly delusional.

Amen

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
An absolutely fantastic result for Tyrant Motorsport. Those last few laps were quite intense to watch as De Bruyker fought his hardest to keep hold of the lead. Time to celebrate our result, then start looking ahead to the next round.

Also, merry christmas to everyone.

Not a very good weekend for Alpha. At least Sean got the FLAP?

Merry Xmas everyone.

Dominik Karda | MAC Racing - #7 - Race Driver
A great race for us! (B)

No merry Christmas at all. :-(

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Qualifying may have been poor, but at least I made up for it in the race by not retiring! The extra point for places gained may come in handy too

That was horrible, no pace at all and the spin did cost me a points finish :-(

used to be GPGSL's Nick Heidfeld
Dissapointment doesn't even begin to describe it. This is how Daniel Ricciardo must've felt these last few races.

Stats: 139 Starts / 7 Wins / 9 Poles / 5 Fastest laps
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy