GPGSL S12 R14 Flevoland GP - Rubendrome, Emmeloord [Testers Q&R p.122 | Quali p.123 Race p.124!!!]

Posted by GPGSL 
Hmm, the test drivers still have a bit of racing skill in them! But we've had a strong session and hopefully that'll translate positively to the race.
Ecstatic to take a win - been a long, long time in between victories/fastest in a session!

As for the main event, got the confidence in the Demon Racing equipment. Engines are good, setup clearly good, and plenty of pony's under the engine cover. Bring it on.....

P.s. QUAL has been run, as has the race. No giving away of outcomes, but fair to say there were a few DNF's due to mechanical issues for a few, and a spectacular crash or two..... All to be revealed in the coming days.

GPGSL Team Owner Debut - Melbourne, Season 8 - present
GPGSL Test Debut - Hungary, Season 4. GPGSL Race Debut - Adelaide, Season 5.
I'll take 18th. Actually I'm glad I managed to finish the race :P

Dominik Karda | MAC Racing - #7 - Race Driver
Dom Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I'll take 18th. Actually I'm glad I managed to
> finish the race :P

Good to see you are taking a positive outlook! I can't say the same for my own race

X (@ed24f1)
I’m sorry for the mistake that spoiled Ed’s race (and mine as well). I hope to avoid this in the main event..

My GPGSL Career
EricMoinet écrivait:
> Both cars in Top 5 currently, (although Nico
> didn't made his pit stop yet). Could have been worse.

Cameras pick up Eric Moinet, who appears to be running wide at Turn 2

And that's the exact reason why I usually don't make comment before the end of the race. Seems I've been distracted a bit there. Gutted is the colour of my feelings right now.
At least Nico Beggani made it to the Top 10.

Well I'm glad that was only a testers race as that was pretty mediocre from me

How did I lose 2 positions near the end and retook them back? There was no screenshot to show what happened (and likewise the move that put me back to 12th just before the end of the last lap).

Pace was gone after the stop, but 3rd is a nice surprise!

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
To bad about the engine from SCR it shows that the pace is there this weekend

PC:

Laptop:

Twitter: MisterShine13
My pace is irrelevant as I'm only really just filling a seat but Micheal did well. Must be something about that name and performing well in a Christel Car. Anyways, here's hoping for the race.

GPGSL - Christel VXR team Boss S6-S8, S12 Onwards

JackHammer Wrote:
> Well I'm glad that was only a testers race as that
> was pretty mediocre from me

Let's hope for a much better race Jack. My performance was a little disappointing considering my driver boost. Looks like it could have done with a team boost too.

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
Not a bad finishing position really. Just over 15 seconds off 3rd

A Scotsman in Indonesia. A fan of the Far East & all their drivers & an advocate of women in motorsport / GPGNC - S3: Team Philippines, S4/S5: Team Japan, S6: Team Indonesia (S6 runner-up)
Stoopid schrieb:
> JackHammer Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Well I'm glad that was only a testers race as
> that
> > was pretty mediocre from me
>
>
> Let's hope for a much better race Jack. My
> performance was a little disappointing considering
> my driver boost. Looks like it could have done
> with a team boost too.

Considering the huge amount of boosts I would say it is a smart move to save the team boost for a different race. We'll use the slipstream instead (Y)

used to be GPGSL's Nick Heidfeld
Mullet345 Wrote:
> How did I lose 2 positions near the end and retook
> them back? There was no screenshot to show what
> happened (and likewise the move that put me back
> to 12th just before the end of the last lap).

Not sure. I just took a look at all the screenies, and didnt see anything too unusual, other than when Stoddart was slowing down with his failure, a large pack of cars behind - guessing on the run down to Turn 1, some genuine speed differentials caused a swap of position or two....

GPGSL Team Owner Debut - Melbourne, Season 8 - present
GPGSL Test Debut - Hungary, Season 4. GPGSL Race Debut - Adelaide, Season 5.
GPGSL welcomes all the global viewing audience, to this afternoons coverage of the Qualifying session, for the South African GP here at Kyalami.
After a dominant performance, and raw speed showing from good use of boost, will it be one of the DMR drivers to secure pole, or one of the many other drivers/teams utilising boost, to come out on top today? Let's go find out shall we...
Perfect weather conditions in Kyalami, for today's qualifying session...

Our first bunch of 11 cars begin to leave pit lane, to begin the session.
Matteo Scala is first across the line to set a benchmark lap time....

Rodrigo Vilela cant quite match Scala...

Keranen goes 2nd fastest....

Christopher Hinz some 0.3 off the pole time...

Dan Mills with the Ferrari engine behind him, goes 4th...

Gianluigi Silvestre goes to the top of the timesheet....

Connor Steer puts in a great lap, going 2nd fastest....

Luke Russell in the Christel entry, didnt quite nail that lap...

Sean O'Neill with a decent effort, putting him into 4th...

Michael Pedersen manages 7th fastest with his first run...

Silva goes 8th in the Ecurie Mistral entry, as the first round of flying laps concludes....

Joseph Gilson jumps into 2nd, as the 2nd wave of cars begin posting their lap times...

John Warrington back in 9th in his Tyrant...

Jack Elleker in the AMR can only manage 11th fastest so far...

Nick Worseling goes 9th in the SCR...

Daly McClure puts himself 11th fastest...

A heavily boosted Charrel Jalving not far off the pole, but still 4th fastest...

Michael Soutsen rockets to the top, setting a new fastest lap to take provisional pole...

Marcus De Bruyker instantly snatches that pole though....

Carlos Rodriguez goes 10th quickest....

Tobias Kederer is the last man to post a lap time, and manages 14th fastest...

Christel's Luke Russell unfortunately has his 2nd flying lap compromised by one of the M.M. Motorsports cars on an out lap...

Sean O'Neill improves his earlier effort, to go 8th fastest...

Matteo Scala shaves off nearly 0.2 off his earlier lap, to put himself on the front row provisionally...

A dismal day for Hinz, stuck down in 20th for now....

Pedersen improves, to take his MAC up to 5th...

Vilela improves, moving up to 6th....

Gilson has his last flying lap ruined, when the DMR of Jalving emerges from pit lane, to pull in front of the Brit...

Jalving cant improve on his earlier lap...

Greidanus makes up a bit of time, but is still down in 18th...

Rodriguez up to 12th....

Soutsen improves his time, but stays 3rd....

Kederer improves 1 place on the grid with his last run...

And with all cars now finished their two qualifying runs, Marcus De Bruyker claims another pole position in Season 12...

Race Director: Ernie B. Ecclescake

GPGTV Youtube Channel
Fantastic result for De Bruyker. He was able to get speed out of the car despite having no team boost to use. Not so good for Warrington though being down near the rear of the field. Just means he'll have a more difficult time working his way up the field to put himself up into the points. All we can hope for now is a clean race for both drivers as any mistakes will most certainly cost them dearly in the fight for the championship.

Unfortunately our form slump continues!

X (@ed24f1)
Now that I’ll take! Luke was unlucky but Michael did a great job! For once a boost paid off!

GPGSL - Christel VXR team Boss S6-S8, S12 Onwards

Well, that isn't good at all...

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy