GPGSL S12 R14 Flevoland GP - Rubendrome, Emmeloord [Testers Q&R p.122 | Quali p.123 Race p.124!!!]

Posted by GPGSL 
Another poor weekend again

GPGSL-3: VTR Driver, S4~S11 (2nd, 1st, 2nd, 2nd, 3th, 4th, 3th, 2nd)(Constructorstitel S7 & S9)
GPGSL-4: ONE Racing Driver, S8~S11 // TYRANT Racing Driver, S12:1st, S13:13th, S14:1st, S15:13th //
WREXHAM Motorsports Racing Driver S16: ?
YEAH!!! Finally a podium for me!!!

One Racing driver and team manager
GPGSL-3: champion in 2007/2013/2014!
GPGSL-4: testdrivers champion in Season 11!
Got unlucky with the rain as usual but at least a boost wasn't wasted. Still a long way to go and we can most definitely recover!

Stats: 139 Starts / 7 Wins / 9 Poles / 5 Fastest laps
Very happy to pick up some more points and move up to third in the testers championship. I need a podium position or two though to close the gap to the top. Let's do it!!
Long time no see, guys! Hope you’re all well. Good to see the series going strong!

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
Daly Team Radio
Engineer: P2, Daly! Absolute drive there! That is the best result of your career. Enjoy it! That was a crazy race!
Daly: Whaaatt?! Oh my goodness! I can't believe it! Wow! That was unexpected! Thank you guys!

Something that I can't forget. Podium in Brazil! :-)
hmmm not happy.
Ferrari2007 Schreef:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Long time no see, guys! Hope you’re all well.
> Good to see the series going strong!

Hi mate :-) How have you been? Some epic stuff going on at Mercedes this year

Race starts: 141 | Points: 886 | Podiums: 35 | Race wins: 10

Follow me on: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
Well that was bad.. From leading the race, to a few unlucky strategic choices by the team.. Both the pitstop as the strategy with the rain were not timed as we wanted, this dropped me back a lot.

My race was gone from then on. I made a mistake trying to get back from P8 to the top, I was lucky to even finish inside the points.

Enough learning points for the next race, we need to improve if we want to keep fighting for the championship! The car felt great, so there is enough potential.

Race starts: 141 | Points: 886 | Podiums: 35 | Race wins: 10

Follow me on: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
Activity Check!

What's going on? Had to give some fake ID to access the site, says the other one is expired, no idea. Anyway, we have one absentee for this round. So close! The driver missing is:

Nico Beggani (Ecurie Mistral), last posted on October 13.

Nico is on his first warning, so no panic for the mod builders... yet. See you all in South Africa!

Charrel Wrote:
> Ferrari2007 Schreef:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Long time no see, guys! Hope you’re all well.
> > Good to see the series going strong!
>
> Hi mate :-) How have you been? Some epic stuff
> going on at Mercedes this year

Spotting Dan in the hugging chaos when Lewis wins has become a nice little easter egg for me. Congrats on (technically) becoming F1 champion! Not as impressive as GPGSL champion but it must feel alright. ;)

Stats: 139 Starts / 7 Wins / 9 Poles / 5 Fastest laps
Well... That's a bit embarrassing for the team. I can certificate ;-) he was still around after last check. Just hoping he's not glued at some point because his browser can't handle exception.

EricMoinet Wrote:
>... I can certificate ;-)

I see what you did there ;)

Well that was terrible.

Retro Liveries on the SMD-ZG02![www.grandprixgames.org]
Retro Renders 2.0 on the SMD-ZG02LN![www.grandprixgames.org]
Alpha Motorsports Team Announcement

Alpha Motorsports have finally filled up their team for Season 12 after announcing young Czech driver Dominik Karda as their new tester. He will join team owner Ed Greenhalgh for testing duties as race driver Tobias Kederer will fully concentrate on the main championship.

Karda has said that he was very grateful to join the GPG Super League and thanked Alpha Motorsports for giving him a chance. He added that he was looking forward to the challenge and would try his maximum to contribute to the team's successes.

Team boss Ed Greenhalgh was quoted saying he was excited at the enthusiasm and potential that Karda will bring to the team and that he was looking forward to working with him in the free practice sessions.

X (@ed24f1)
Thanks!

Btw, for clarification - who do I send the helmet files to and under which format?

Dominik Karda | MAC Racing - #7 - Race Driver
Welcome to the team

Mod files go to Stu, psd format I seem to recall.

Some mods
F1 1996 | F1 2002 | F1 2007 | F1 2011 | F1 2013 | F1 2015 | F1 2018
Nice to see some new talent arriving into the series! Welcome on board Dominik....(Y)

GPGSL Team Owner Debut - Melbourne, Season 8 - present
GPGSL Test Debut - Hungary, Season 4. GPGSL Race Debut - Adelaide, Season 5.
Welcome to the team Dominik.

LAMH DEARG EIRIN

GPGSL Alpha Motorsports, S13 Race Driver #8 S14 Race Driver #2, S15 Race Driver #2
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy