GPGSL S12 R14 Flevoland GP - Rubendrome, Emmeloord [Testers Q&R p.122 | Quali p.123 Race p.124!!!]

Posted by GPGSL 
Just read, pmsl at Snake, no offence intended, but the driver market for them is as slippery and its as traditional as the TNR Car of Shame.

Jenson drives it like he owns it; Lewis drives it like he stole it
rough start to the weekend, if the rain continues anything could happen though
Not a good start for Tyrant in testers competition... maybe John and I could do better... we surely will try ;-)

GPGSL-3: VTR Driver, S4~S11 (2nd, 1st, 2nd, 2nd, 3th, 4th, 3th, 2nd)(Constructorstitel S7 & S9)
GPGSL-4: ONE Racing Driver, S8~S11 // TYRANT Racing Driver, S12:1st, S13:13th, S14:1st, S15:13th //
WREXHAM Motorsports Racing Driver S16: ?
Disappointing pace in these conditions...hopefully a better outcome in qualifying.

Kimi forever!
I hope this rain doesn't give us bad luck, I'm starting to worry! *closes eyes*
I'll try my best to get a start on qualifying later tonight.

Back again. Not 100%, but now I can move my left arm again! :-)

One Racing driver and team manager
GPGSL-3: champion in 2007/2013/2014!
GPGSL-4: testdrivers champion in Season 11!
Rod_vs Schreef:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Back again. Not 100%, but now I can move my left
> arm again! :-)

Great news Rod, welcome back my friend ! (Y)

Marcus

GPGSL-3: VTR Driver, S4~S11 (2nd, 1st, 2nd, 2nd, 3th, 4th, 3th, 2nd)(Constructorstitel S7 & S9)
GPGSL-4: ONE Racing Driver, S8~S11 // TYRANT Racing Driver, S12:1st, S13:13th, S14:1st, S15:13th //
Looking froward to getting our season back on track.

Retro Liveries on the SMD-ZG02![www.grandprixgames.org]
Retro Renders 2.0 on the SMD-ZG02LN![www.grandprixgames.org]
Qualifying has now been run. Hoping to have the coverage up by later tonight.

Mullet345 Schreef:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Qualifying has now been run. Hoping to have the
> coverage up by later tonight.

Looking forward to it mate :-)

Race starts: 141 | Points: 886 | Podiums: 35 | Race wins: 10

Follow me on: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
Cant wait to get rockin and rollin at Interlagos! Hoping my gun Dutch driver doesn't emulate Max V and take himself out of the race win contention. DMR 1-2 please!

GPGSL Team Owner Debut - Melbourne, Season 8 - present
GPGSL Test Debut - Hungary, Season 4. GPGSL Race Debut - Adelaide, Season 5.
GPGSL Rd 6 Brazilian GP – Qualifying

Welcome back to Interlagos as we get set for qualifying to get underway. The weather has decided to make a visit this weekend bringing with it a lot of rain, which we have seen already so far during the Testers Free Practice. Will we be able to get through qualifying without the rain coming down? We’ll just have to wait and see.

Weather Report

It is the Mistral of Silva that heads out first for Group 1. We have rain coming down, yet the drivers have decided to go out on Slicks, so we may be seeing a lot of gambling here today.

Silva sets the initial time.

Mills goes slightly slower.

A decent laptime from Pedersen sees the MAC driver take provisional pole.

He doesn’t hold it for long though as Soutsen manages to go faster.

Keranen is the first driver to go under the 1:19s

Hinz slots into 3rd.

O’Neill sets a blistering time to take provisional pole away from Keranen.

The stands erupt into loud cheers as Vilela goes faster to take provisional pole.

Russell tries his best and goes 2nd fastest.

Steer takes 4th, only to lose it to Silvestre not long after.

Vilela will be pleased with himself for sure.

Out first for Group 2 is Scala.

Into his flying lap the MTP driver runs into traffic.

It doesn’t cause him to lose time though as he manages to beat Vilela’s current best time.

Warrington goes half a second quicker to take provisional pole.

This might be a sign of things to come for SCR as Worseling slots into 3rd.

Greidanus goes into 4th.

Jalving comes close to repeating what Vilela was able to pull off.

Elleker will most likely be a bit upset to see his time be so close yet so far to taking provisional pole.

The Brazilian GP would be pretty close to being a home race for Rodriguez, who manages to go 3rd fastest.

Gilson puts down a very fast time to take away provisional pole from Warrington.

Kederer puts himself inside the top 5.

Current championship leader De Bruyker can only manage to go 6th fastest.

Despite having Scala behind him for most of his lap McClure still manages to take 5th.

Onto the second runs now and Russell is out first for Group 1.

We see some improvements, but the times are almost a full second slower than the current best time.

Silva is the first to improve with his time being much closer to the current best.

O’Neill improves up to 8th.

Keranen jumps up to 6th from 19th.

Hinz also gets a big jump in positions.

Mills improves up into the top 10.

Vilela tries his absolute best to replicate his first run, but can only manage to take 4th in the end.

Scala improves and puts himself into the top 10.

Out first for Group 2 is the current provisional pole sitter.

Gilson manages to lower his time.

Oh so close to pole for Elleker.

Soutsen jumps up to 6th.

Rodriguez moves up into the top 10.

A blistering time from Jalving sees the Demon driver snatch provisional pole away from Gilson.

Worseling improves but stays down the order.

Not much of an improvement for Greidanus. Something may have happened to the Snake driver which was missed by the cameras.

McClure moves up a few positions with his improvement.

De Bruyker ensures himself a top 10 start.

Kederer manages to beat Gilson, but not Jalving, to lock in a front row start.

The Final Order of Positions.

There we have it. Qualifying is now done and what a session it was within the second runs. And once all was said and done it is the Demon Racing of Charrel Jalving who has secured Pole Position for the Brazilian GP. Can we expect to see a fantastic race here tomorrow? Only time will tell. Be sure to join us again tomorrow when we bring you the coverage of the race. So until then it’s goodbye from Interlagos.

Race Director: Ernie B. Ecclescake

GPGTV Youtube Channel
GPGSL Rd 6 Brazilian GP Official Qualifying Result

Pretty good result for the team overall with both drivers inside the top 10. Now all we need is a clean race for both drivers and we may be able to leave with a good haul of points in the bag.

Wow!! I did not expect this one today, the conditions were so tricky.. But we got pole!!

It will be very exiting tomorrow going into T1, but I hope for a boring race from P1 driving away from the pack. And yes, I hope indeed no backmarker throwing away a Dutch victory :-P

Race starts: 141 | Points: 886 | Podiums: 35 | Race wins: 10

Follow me on: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
Tough qualifying in tricky conditions. Solid job by the boys, though I hope for a little bit more in the race. Looks like it might not have been the worst decision to neglect a boost investment here, but if the race stays dry, it might quickly turn into the opposite.

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
Very happy with 3rd, big improvement over the last few rounds. Hopefully we can get some big points here.

Joseph Gilson :: Southern Cross Racing :: Race Driver
Not bad to start 7th for the race. We'll see how we can go with this.
9th on the grid... well, a lot can happen during the race, hopefully a lot of rain ... I love sailing. ;-)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy