GPGSL S12 R14 Flevoland GP - Rubendrome, Emmeloord [Testers Q&R p.122 | Quali p.123 Race p.124!!!]

Posted by GPGSL 
Stoopid schrieb:
-------------------------------------------------------
> We don't seem to be able to go through a race
> without one or both cars spinning.

I don't know about Jack but I'm doing out of sympathy for Seb Vettel

used to be GPGSL's Nick Heidfeld
[GPGSL Power Rankings - Round 5

11 - Christel VXR Racing (=)
Q:17 and 19
R:8 and 16

Legge is gone, and the team brought Soutsen to fill the gap, and the British delivered, finishing in an amazing 8th place, his race did not have much action, but with all the accidents during that took place in front of him, he managed to gain nine places. Russell was also having a good race before running off track after a battle with Jalving, which dropped him from 13th to 15th. But the most important is that Christel has scored again, the first time since round 1.

10 - Southern Cross Racing (-2)
Q:15 and 14
R:14 and 17

SCR's drivers were involved on a lot of things in the race, after starting at the mid of the grid with both cars, this was expected. Worseling spun in lap seven, and when returning to the track he hit Kederer, to provide one of the most spectacular accidents of the GPGSL. Gilson lost two positions after a touch with Keranen, those two positions could have meant a point or two. They need some good performances in the next races or they will be on a very bad position in the championship.

9 - Snake Motorsports (+1)
Q:20 and 16
R:11 and 10

Another team that suffered a change of drivers, with Greidanus replacing Van Smirren, the Snake team can leave the weird country of Boromo with a little smile in their faces. Finishing with both cars inside the points after a not so good qualifying is something to be very proud of. Also, Keranen has scored in the last three races of the season.

8 - M.M. Motorpsorts (+1)
Q:3 and 7
R:Retired and 4

M.M. Motorsports had a good weekend, but it could've been a great one. Mills and Steer were perfect during the qualifying, both cars inside the top 10. In the race Mills even jumped to 2nd place after the start, but could not hold up, even worse, his car's transmission gave up on him, which meant a painful retirement when he was in 4th place. Steer managed to hold his teammate's position and finished in the same 4th place. Some well deserved points for the team after the excellent weekend.

7- Aston Martin Racing (=)
Q:9 and 10
R:6 and 12

AMR is one of the fastest teams in the grid, and this time their bad luck wasn't as bad as before. Qualifying was marvellous once again. Elleker's race was almost ruinned after a accident with Pedersen in lap 12, but he managed to return in one piece to finish on a good 6th place. Hinz so far this season had three consecutives retirements and a 17th place, this time he was on a good 8th place when he hit Jalving, the accident made him drop to 20th place, but even with this trouble he managed to score a point in the end, his first of the year.

6 - MAC Racing (=)
Q:8 and 11
R:Retired and Retired

You have to be sorry for MAC Racing, they were fast this weekend, both cars with good start positions. And the race started as expected for them, Pedersen was in 7th looking to gain some positions when he was hit by Elleker, the bump sent Pedersen off track and when he was returning he didn't see that McClure was there, the accident meant the retirement of both drivers, the 3rd of Pedersen this season. Silvestre on the other hand had a quiet race and was in 6th place with only three laps to the end, then his transmission had a problem, and he also retired. Awful weekend for the team.

5 - Ecurie Mistral (=)
Q:4 and 12
R:5 and Retired

Ecurie Mistral is back to their old form. Silva's race and qualifying was as good as he could have hoped for, finishing inside the top 5 for the first time this season, his 4th consecutive race scoring points. McClure was also in a good position before being just a victim of Pedersen's return to the track. Ecurie looks pretty strong overall at the moment.

4 - Maverick Track Performance (=)
Q:22 and 5
R:15 and 2

Scala's car was a mess during qualifying, and it hurted his race. Even more than the fight he had with O'Neill during the first laps did. Rodriguez's race was pretty good though, he stayed close to the leader, and when the pit stops started he managed to grab the first position. But in the end the end, De Bruyker was much faster than him, and Rodriguez finished in 2nd, a good place and the 4th podium of the team so far during this season.

3 - Alpha Motorsports (-1)
Q:21 and 18
R:Retired and 13

Awful race for Alpha Motorsports, after two weekends with wins for Kederer, they were expecting for something like that in Boromo. But the car was weird, their qualifying was horrible, and both drivers were involved in some accidents, O'Neill's race was pretty much over after Scala hit him in the first lap and he had to take a extra stop. And Kederer was just a bystander when a wild Worseling sent his car in the wall, ending his points streak and dropping him from the top of the championship.

2 - Demon Racing (+1)
Q:6 and 13
R:9 and 7

Jalving had the busiest race of the weekend, with lots of accidents and overtakes, he even dropped to 18th after a spin, but even so managed to finish in 9th. Vilela's race on the other hand was a bit calm, without any trouble and few overtakes he kept his cool to finish in 7th, giving Demon Racing both cars inside the top 10. Also, Jalving is the only driver to have finished all the races inside the points so far.

1 - Tyrant Motorsports (=)
Q:1 and 2
R:1 and 3

The best team of the season so far has finally scored their first win, De Bruyker won the weekend, earning his 4th consecutive podium and jumping to the top of the standings. Warrigton also had a pretty solid and good weekend, finishing in 3rd after a calm race, his only battle was with the same De Bruyker. Tyrant is still the best team, they just need to work on their pit stop abilities.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/22/2018 11:32PM by natasp.
A race to the bottom for SCR.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
EricMoinet schrieb:
> A strong Top 5 for Paulo, very good job from you
> here on a tricky track. Bad luck for Daly. Next
> time it will be better.
>
> Teams standings definitely needs to be sorted out.

Pretty much bad luck was on my side :( Not my fault at all.
I'm not having a bad season atm. Next race better or nothing.
Another one of those weekends for us. It will turn.

Retro Liveries on the SMD-ZG02![www.grandprixgames.org]
Retro Renders 2.0 on the SMD-ZG02LN![www.grandprixgames.org]
god darn smash and grab what a big bunch of crackers.... :(
The constructors table needs to be fixed...

-----------------------------------------------------

Wow... my car was fantastic, great balance and quick, after the pitstops I thought it was all over, but I didn't quit and put the pedal to the metal.

So we also got some great points for the team, with that great run from my teammate John.

Carlos was fast but I did get him in the end.

It was a great race, thanks to John and Carlos... thank you guys (Y)

and thx to JohnMaverick for his kind words... I did burn the asphalt, didn't I ?

GPGSL-3: VTR Driver, S4~S11 (2nd, 1st, 2nd, 2nd, 3th, 4th, 3th, 2nd)(Constructorstitel S7 & S9)
GPGSL-4: ONE Racing Driver, S8~S11 // TYRANT Racing Driver, S12:1st, S13:13th, S14:1st, S15:13th //
WREXHAM Motorsports Racing Driver S16: ?
Great race for me as for the first Christel drive scoring points after the garbage qualie. Next race in preliminarily rain conditions is gonna be tough for us all, but I hope to get some where the others lose like I did at this track.
Btw I think I should be excluded from the testers table with the 18th place at the Friday's event 'cos now I'm a race driver for my new employers.

> Great race for me as for the first Christel drive
> scoring points after the garbage qualie.

Luke scored points in the first race of the season

Great race for the team...congratulations for the first win of the season.

Kimi forever!
Great for the team to pick up some points, and was close to both of us scoring. A boost or 2 and we would have picked up a hatful.

What a race! A lot of DNF's, also the gap from P5 to P6 is massive. My racepace was strong, I just ended up having too many battles, pushing to hard at some points. Not a clean race from my side, but luckely I managed to recover from P18 to p9.

Also being 2nd with the fastest lap is pretty cool, the pace was very strong.

Consistancy is key this season, being the only one scoring points every race (after 5 races) is something special. Great job to the whole DMR crew for making a reliable & fast car. We need to improve just a bit more to fight for the wins, still waiting for my first win this season.

Race starts: 141 | Points: 886 | Podiums: 35 | Race wins: 10

Follow me on: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
Mullet345 Schreef:
> Any chance that the GPGSL will see cars running
> with Halos from Season 13 onwards?

I think it would be good to open this discussion. Personally I am not a big fan of the halo, eventhough they will be integrated in the chasis better for the 2019 F1 season?

But from the point of being a professional racing series, we should at least consider it right?

I would love to see if our moddelers can come up with something awesome. Maybe we should do some testing with it? :-P

No, we are not F1!!!

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Turbo Lover Schreef:
> No, we are not F1!!!

Wel,also the Formula 2, GP3, F3 (next year), W series and many other racing series are looking for more safety with the halo. Just saying, for the realistic part of this series it might be cool to see what we can do :-P

Though we don't risk our lives here. The security argument is therefore moot.

Let's go to Interlagos!!

One Racing driver and team manager
GPGSL-3: champion in 2007/2013/2014!
GPGSL-4: testdrivers champion in Season 11!
Charrel Schreef:
> Turbo Lover Schreef:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > No, we are not F1!!!
>
> Wel,also the Formula 2, GP3, F3 (next year), W
> series and many other racing series are looking
> for more safety with the halo. Just saying, for
> the realistic part of this series it might be cool
> to see what we can do :-P

We are men with balls of steel.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
EricMoinet Schreef:
> Though we don't risk our lives here. The security
> argument is therefore moot.

+1

GPGSL-3: VTR Driver, S4~S11 (2nd, 1st, 2nd, 2nd, 3th, 4th, 3th, 2nd)(Constructorstitel S7 & S9)
GPGSL-4: ONE Racing Driver, S8~S11 // TYRANT Racing Driver, S12:1st, S13:13th, S14:1st, S15:13th //
WREXHAM Motorsports Racing Driver S16: ?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy