GPGSL S12 R14 Flevoland GP - Rubendrome, Emmeloord [Testers Q&R p.122 | Quali p.123 Race p.124!!!]

Posted by GPGSL 
Absolutely no pace for me this time.

My GPGSL Career
Great race for us! Both drivers in points zone! So cool!!

One Racing driver and team manager
GPGSL-3: champion in 2007/2013/2014!
GPGSL-4: testdrivers champion in Season 11!
I was expecting to finish a little bit higher but 5th is great nevertheless...

Too bad for my teammate bad luck.

-----------------------------------------------------

Disappointing race only finishing 13th, just one place from the points.

LAMH DEARG EIRIN

GPGSL Alpha Motorsports, S13 Race Driver #8 S14 Race Driver #2, S15 Race Driver #2
Goodbye boromo

PC:

Laptop:

Twitter: MisterShine13
We don't seem to be able to go through a race without one or both cars spinning.

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
Boost Announcement

Applications for team and driver boosts for round 6 BRAZILIAN GRAND PRIX - Interlagos, are now open. The closing date is 8pm GMT Friday, 26th October 2018. For team boost you must state whether your team requires a single boost or a double. Please use the subject "Team Boost - (team's name) - Interlagos - (Single/Double)". For drivers boost "Driver Boost - (driver's name) - Interlagos". Boost applications must be sent to the GPGSL. Any applications not following these instructions will be rejected.

SEASON 12 Race Calendar

The GPGSL reserves the right to change venues for S12

Round 01: AUSTRALIAN GRAND PRIX - Melbourne - Winner: Matteo Scala - Maverick Track Performance
Round 02: JAPANESE GRAND PRIX - Suzuka - Winner: Carlos Rodríguez - Maverick Track Performance
Round 03: UNITED STATES GRAND PRIX - Road America - Winner: Tobias Kederer - Alpha Motorsports
Round 04: GRAND PRIX DU CANADA - Circuit Gilles Villeneuve - Winner: Tobias Kederer - Alpha Motorsports
Round 05: GRAN PREMIO DE SUDAMÉRICA - Boromo Superveloz - Winner: Marcus de Bruyker - Tyrant Motorsports
Round 06: GRANDE PRÊMIO DO BRASIL - Autódromo José Carlos Pace - 70% Weather - 40 AI Errors
Round 07: SUID-AFRIKAANSE GRANDPRIX - Kyalami Racing Circuit (Classic Layout) - 20% Weather - 16 AI Errors
Round 08: GROSSER PREIS VON ÖSTERREICH - Österreichring (not A1) - 20% Weather - 4 AI Errors
Round 09: GROSSER PREIS VON DEUTSCHLAND - Hockenheimring (Classic Layout) - 30% Weather - 10 AI Errors
Round 10: GRAND PRIX DE BELGIQUE - Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps - 60% Weather - 40 AI Errors
Round 11: TURKISH GRAND PRIX - Istanbul Otodrom - 20% Weather - 10 AI Errors
Round 12: GRAN PREMIO D'ITALIA - Autodromo Nazionale Monza - 50% Weather - 40 AI Errors
Round 13: BRITISH GRAND PRIX - Silverstone Circuit (Layout TBA) - 20% Weather - 14 AI Errors
Round 14: GROTE PRIJS VAN FLEVOLAND - Emmeloord - 50% - 4 AI Errors

Top ten, not bad.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?

I didn't want to post anything until the end, gaaaah. Deserved for Marc, he had the pace and the guts to make the move. I'd loved to cap off this awesome weekend of KIMI RAIKKONEN winning with a win for myself, but I'll take this. ;)

Stats: 139 Starts / 7 Wins / 9 Poles / 5 Fastest laps
Any chance that the GPGSL will see cars running with Halos from Season 13 onwards?

Mullet345 schrieb:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Any chance that the GPGSL will see cars running
> with Halos from Season 13 onwards?

Some mods
F1 1996 | F1 2002 | F1 2007 | F1 2011 | F1 2013 | F1 2015 | F1 2018
Nah. With halo the helmets don't show that much, I prefer seeing the helmets

Mullet345 Wrote:

You are on the board, ask the board?

GPGSL Team Owner Debut - Melbourne, Season 8 - present
GPGSL Test Debut - Hungary, Season 4. GPGSL Race Debut - Adelaide, Season 5.
natasp Wrote:
> Nah. With halo the helmets don't show that much, I
> prefer seeing the helmets

Totally agree. No halo for my vote...

GPGSL Team Owner Debut - Melbourne, Season 8 - present
GPGSL Test Debut - Hungary, Season 4. GPGSL Race Debut - Adelaide, Season 5.
snuck a few points there, that's handy
Whilst I'm disappointed to only finish third, I'm really happy to see Marcus on the top step on the podium.

Well done my friend, you were just too quick today!

After all that effort trying to find Boromo I hope that we can now remove it from the map once more after that weekend...

X (@ed24f1)
A strong Top 5 for Paulo, very good job from you here on a tricky track. Bad luck for Daly. Next time it will be better.

Teams standings definitely needs to be sorted out.

What a stellar drive from Carlos! I was hoping for a podium after the qualifying, and even this came to a surprise with an unboosted car, but that Carlos was actually able to fight for the win came really unexpectedly. Even the more a pity it is that he couldn't cling to it. However, that pace of Marcus was just unbeatable. 5 seconds down in 2 laps ... absolutely crazy. From then on it was clear that Carlos wouldn't be able to hold him back and I was just praying that he'd let him pass easily to keep 2nd secured. And he did, thankfully! Perfect drive Carlos, I'm very proud of you. But also cudos to Marcus who burned the asphalt today.

For Matteo, the race was pretty much over at the start. What was that? Indeed, no happy team owner here! And my apologies to Sean, whose race was ruined as well in this incident. Honestly, I understand his frustrated counter-attack a few laps later, so no hard feelings here. Matteo, get your things together! And I wanna see you in the simulator next week! Looks like it's time for some starts-simulations.

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
Mullet345 Schreef:

Obvious troll is being obvious. ;)

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy