GPGSL S12 R14 Flevoland GP - Rubendrome, Emmeloord [Testers Q&R p.122 | Quali p.123 Race p.124!!!]

Posted by GPGSL 
Can only apologize to Dan, the engine shouldn't have done that, he was great in the race until his retirement

Once again our pitstops are going to cost us the victory. We have the pace to win races, but as long as we keep botching our pitstops we'll never get there.

Going to be tough till the end but still keep going is good

A really tough race. A true shame Charrel speared off track and lost so much time - could have been way up the order by now. And Rod meanwhile is doing what Rod does, keeping out of trouble hopefully to bring home a strong finish....

GPGSL Team Owner Debut - Melbourne, Season 8 - present
GPGSL Test Debut - Hungary, Season 4. GPGSL Race Debut - Adelaide, Season 5.
Again... lose it again at the pitstops... I want a new engineer, this one doesn't work for me anymore... if I get my hands on him, grrrrrrr :-(

GPGSL-3: VTR Driver, S4~S11 (2nd, 1st, 2nd, 2nd, 3th, 4th, 3th, 2nd)(Constructorstitel S7 & S9)
GPGSL-4: ONE Racing Driver, S8~S11 // TYRANT Racing Driver, S12:1st, S13:13th, S14:1st, S15:13th //
WREXHAM Motorsports Racing Driver S16: ?
Took a chance down the inside there, squeezed a bit, but ultimately just a waste of time for both of us.
And we are back, for the final closing laps of the African GP at Boromo.....

We pick up the action again, with De Bruyker flying with raw speed, in the highly boosted Tyrant. He has closed right up on his team mate....

The Belgian pulls out of the slipstream to show his nose on the approach to the next turn....

De Bruyker is going for it on the inside....

But he cant pull it off....

So Marcus tries the inside again, this time at a left hander....

Still no joy, as the two Tyrants come to the front straight. Will this be another Turn 1 incident about to unfold....

De Bruyker going for it again....

And Warrington once again slams the door shut. No Hamilton-Bottas rubbish team orders here.... :)

Rodriguez is loving the fight between the two Tyrants, opening up a gap of over 4.6 seconds....

De Bruyker could not get much closer to Warrington, who clearly is delaying his team mate...

The Tyrants still race each other, side by side....

The Belgian once again moves to the inside....

Warrington has his team mate alongside him

Warrington finally yields to De Bruyker....

Behind the Tyrant squabble it is Steer with a gap back to Silva....

So with De Bruyker now in 2nd, he has over 5 seconds of a gap to make up on Rodriguez, if he wants to challenege for the win, with 7 laps remaining....

Silvestre is hot on the heels of Vilela....

The MAC driver is giving it a red hot go up the hill, using that boost....

Silvestre surely has this one done as they head into a left hand bend....

Timing screens show Silvestre does get ahead of Vilela, as the director quickly moves to a shot of Worseling, facing backwards....

No damage as the replays show, just a glancing blow against the armco barrier. A real crappy day for the SCR driver....

Worseling re-joins safely....

Action ahead, as the battle for the minor points rages on. Jalving in a rampaging drive back through the field, is right on the tail of Hinz....

The AMR and DMR avoid each other as they take Turn 1, but the Snake of Keranen is about to pounce on the 2 cars ahead of him....

Keranen draws alongside Jalving into Turn 2....

And the Snake is into 12th.....

With all the action in the midfield, our director hasnt even noticed that the 5 second gap Rodriguez had over De Bruyker has vanished! Rodriguez surely had a mistake somewhere, costing him time...

Or is it simply the raw pace and far fresher tyres on the Tyrant rocket ship. The gap is non existent now....

Could this be the last time today we see Rodriguez leading....

Meanwhile, Jalving is still engaged in a heated fight for those last points on offer, with Keranen and Hinz just ahead...

3 wide up the hill??

Yes, 3 wide for this fight. This could end in big trouble....

3 different liveries across the track....

How good is this action in GPGSL!!!

Keranen can see the risk, rolls out just a touch, in order to fight again another day.....

Back to the lead battle, and it looks like we will see the lead swap hands here....

Rodriguez is not going to give up....

But eventually, the inevitable occurs, and the horsepower of the super amped up Tyrant powers De Bruyker back into the lead....

A gap of 0.5 seconds now, it will be tough for the MTP driver to get back past into the lead....

Again to the mid field, it is a furious 3 car fight for 7th, 8th and 9th....

Vilela holding off Elleker and Griedanus. Russell lurking just off the back of this pack too....

Russell is having a strong challenge to the inside of Griedanus on the approach to Turn 1....

They touch, but continue, albeit having lost a fair bit of momentum....

Oh no! Silvestre has a mechanical issue, ruining what was a great performance so far....

The MAC Racing driver, and team, will be gutted with this one....

Hinz is 11th in the AMR....

But he has very close company, with Keranen right behind him....

Vilela clinging onto 7th with just a handful of laps to go....

Soutsen in the Christel VXR, a very credible 8th....

The view from the rear of the DMR of Vilela shows Soutsen right there, and Griedanus just back in the distance....

Silva in 5th, can see Steer ahead of him in 4th as the cars start their final lap...

De Bruyker just needs to safely bring his Tyrant entry home for 1 more lap to claim this win....

Back to the raging battle for 7th, and Soutsen is throwing everything at Vilela....

Griedanus is right there to pick up the pieces should Vilela and Soutsen find trouble...

Griedanus takes a look up the inside of Soutsen....

But to no avail, as these 3 head onto the main straight to begin their final lap....

Soutsen has a compromised exit from Turn 1, allowing the Snake to close right up. But Soutsen holds him off....

This allows Jalving to close right up on Griedanus....

And the DMR driver moves into 9th....

Marcus De Bruyker however, has cruised to victory, with Rodriguez nearly 5 seconds back....

A great day for Rodriguez, finishing 2nd....

And Warrington brings home his Tyrant in 3rd, a double podium for the team....

Connor Steer gives MMM Ferrari their best finish in the series so far, with 4th place....

Paolo Silva brings home a 5th place finish for Ecurie Mistral

6th place for Aston Martin Racing's Jack Elleker....

7th place for Rodrigo Vilela in the DMR....

Michael Soutsen gets 8th, just ahead of Jalving....

9th place for Charrel Jalving.....

10th place for Ruben Greidanus

Aidan Keranen finishes 11th for Snake Motorsports....

And the final point goes to Christopher Hinz....

13th place for Sean O'Neill....

14th for Joseph Gilson.....

15th for Matteo Scala...

Luke Russell ends up 16th....

Nick Worseling in 17th....

So that wraps up our coverage from Boromo. Big congratulations to Marcus De Bruyker and Tyrant Motorsports for a very dominant win.

Full race results....

The fastest laps of the race....

Race Director: Ernie B. Ecclescake

GPGTV Youtube Channel

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/21/2018 03:51AM by GPGTV.org/farked.
Season 12, Round 5 - South American GP - Official Results Tables

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/24/2018 11:08AM by GPGSL.
Where did Laps 19 to 26 disappear to?

Mullet345 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Where did Laps 19 to 26 disappear to?

Nowhere, have a look again.... :)
cut and paste glitch..... ;)

Race Director: Ernie B. Ecclescake

GPGTV Youtube Channel
Much better.

Great drive by both drivers to score a double podium, with De Bruyker taking the win. Was pretty certain that we had lost the win once again after our stops cost both drivers track position, so in a way it makes the victory much more sweeter. Now that we have secured our first victory our next goal is to secure our first 1-2 result in a race.

I believe we should be in 8th at the championship standings ;)

Connor did great, if it wasn't for the transmission problet with Dan we could have finisehd with a 4th and 5th place

That was was rubbish.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
I got away with that one... It was poor, sixth only due to mistakes in front of me

Absolutely crazy race there at Boromo! Glad to get the two Demons into the points, although it is a case of what could have been for Charrel - was probably looking at 4th at best - the Tyrants and Rodriguez seemed to be the class of the field with consistent pace. Another great run from Rod, as per usual.

Putting the RD hat on, doing the RD duties at Boromo is a tough gig! So much action, didn't know where to look. Great track for action.

That’s better!! Great first drive for Michael and Luke was unlucky having been taken out earlier. Much much happier with that!

GPGSL - Christel VXR team Boss S6-S8, S12 Onwards

Ohh, first point of the season. Dismal race nontheless, I need to up my game.

used to be GPGSL's Nick Heidfeld
I should have mentioned earlier that I am happy and (now) able to do the RD duties for the next round. I could possibly fit it in this week as well if peeps are happy.

GPGSL - Christel VXR team Boss S6-S8, S12 Onwards

natasp Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I believe we should be in 8th at the championship
> standings ;)
>
Yep, that table just needs to be sorted correctly.... will be fixed.

Why is it that when I run races I get moments where there is no action, yet other RDs run races and gets plenty of action.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy