GPGSL S12 R14 Flevoland GP - Rubendrome, Emmeloord [Testers Q&R p.122 | Quali p.123 Race p.124!!!]

Posted by GPGSL 
Long commercial break
I'll say, I thought nine commercials in a row plus a couple of promos for upcoming crap shows was a bit much but this is ridiculous.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Turbo Lover Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Long commercial break

Timing is everything.....
Captain Franko aka Chris was going to RD the Qual and Race, but has run into issues with FRAPs. I have volunteered to step in and RD the sessions.... So, go for that final coffee/beer/popcorn etc, Qualy will be posted "very soon".

GPGSL Team Owner Debut - Melbourne, Season 8 - present
GPGSL Test Debut - Hungary, Season 4. GPGSL Race Debut - Adelaide, Season 5.
With the delay between FP and Qualifying, hopes have risen that Steer will make it to the right continent in time.

For a list of EVERY download for GP4, look here: [docs.google.com]
Welcome everyone to Boromo!
After some technical issues with getting the video plugs to work in Boromo, GPGtv have shelved the idea to video the race coverage, reverting to pics instead for this round. So, after no further delay, lets get on with the Qualifying coverage....

The weather in Boromo looks fine for today's action. Any rain on the horizon wont be here in any time to threaten this session....

Connor Steer was first to set a time....

Paolo Silva eclipses Steer's time, taking that 1st spot...

Michael Pedersen for MAC Racing goes 3rd....

MAC team mate Gianluigi Silvestre cant match or beat his team mate, going into 4th....

Christel VXR's Luke Russell slots into 5th....

Matteo Scala 3/4 a second off the pace, clocking in 6th fastest in his first flying lap....

The heavily boosted MMM Ferrari of Dan Mills puts in a blinder, rocketing to provisional pole...

AMR's Christopher Hinz shows some of that speed we are all used to seeing from the AMR, with 4th fastest so far...

Aidan Keranen posts the 8th fastest time....

Sean O'Neill in the Alpha goes 7th....

Rodrigo Vilela, nursing a few injuries, manages to go 8th fastest...

Starting the 2nd wave of drivers to do their first flying lap, Charrel Jalving was stuck behind traffic in his first run, posting the slowest lap time so far....

Some more signs of AMR waking up from their slumber, Elleker goes 4th fastest...

But once again at Boromo, boost is showing it's worth, with Tyrant driver John Warrington snatching 1st place so far....

MTP's Carlos Rodriguez clocks in with the 4th quickest lap so far for his first lap....

Michael Soutsen goes 15th....

Defending series champ Joseph Gilson continues to struggle in S12, going 10th quickest...

SCR's Nick Worseling way off the pace with his first flying lap, clearly having had trouble somewhere on that lap...

Ruben Griedanus in the Snake, sits in 9th with his first run....

Tyrant's Marcus De Bruyker posts the 5th spot....

Daly McClure goes 10th in the Ecurie Mistral entry....

Tobias Kederer had his flying lap compromised with cars from the 1st group ahead of him, on their in laps...

So with all drivers having done 1 flying lap so far, out came the drivers for their 2nd and final attempts.

Luke Russell for Christel VXR couldnt improve on his earlier efforts....

Connor Steer takes a tiny fraction of time off his earlier lap, going .002 secs faster!

Hinz in the AMR doesnt improve....

O'Neill also fails to go faster...

Pedersen improves his time, going 2 spots further up the grid with this lap...

Silva cant better his earlier lap, staying in 3rd for now....

Keranen is another of the drivers who cant improve his lap time....

Silvestre however, does improve, taking almost 0.3 seconds off his 1st lap...

Scala cant go any quicker with this lap....

Mills joins the list of drivers unable to improve....

Vilela is one of the rarities to go faster, with a lap good enough to put him to 11th...

Gilson also beats his earlier lap time, taking himself one spot higher up the grid....

Elleker will have to settle for 8th so far....

Provisional polesitter Warrington stays at the top, for now....

Worseling manages to get a decent lap in this time around, going to 13th fastest....

Soutsen puts in a good lap, jumping up the grid....

Jalving also puts in a good lap with his final run, jumping up to 6th from 21st....

McClure makes some improvements, gaining 1 spot higher....

Marcus De Bruyker puts the Tyrant power to superb use, snatching the pole from his team mate....

Carlos Rodriguez then puts in a quick lap, keeping himself in 5th....

Griedanus stays in 16th....

Kederer has had a bad day, stuck down in 21st....

And with all drivers having had their qualifying laps done and dusted, it is congratulations to Marcus De Bruyker of Tyrant Motorsports, clinching the pole at Boromo. With team mate John Warrington sharing the front row with him, Lap 1 turn 1 ought to be interesting....

Full qualifying results below...

Race Director: Ernie B. Ecclescake

GPGTV Youtube Channel
Bad Quay for the team - P18 for me and a disappointing P21 for Toby.
Hope the race will give us the opportunity to get some points.

LAMH DEARG EIRIN

GPGSL Alpha Motorsports, S13 Race Driver #8 S14 Race Driver #2, S15 Race Driver #2
Not the best qualifying for us. Going to be hard to get some points here.

Joseph Gilson :: Southern Cross Racing :: Race Driver
I call bullshit, even without boost this is beyond ridiculous.

Some mods
F1 1996 | F1 2002 | F1 2007 | F1 2011 | F1 2013 | F1 2015 | F1 2018

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/17/2018 12:44PM by kedy89.
Well that was far better than free practice :)

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
Nice to not qualify last - roll on race day

Brilliant result for the team. And with Kederer at the rear of the grid that means we finally have our best chance to get our first victory. It'll be nervous times during the opening few laps for sure.

Ok, 1st point in the bag,

Let us all ride a clean race and John, if I see you are faster than me, I'll let you through, I do not want a DNF, by fighting with my own teammate, let's go for the one two for Tyrant and let us score some great points for the team.

Good luck everyone and let's race,

Marcus

GPGSL-3: VTR Driver, S4~S11 (2nd, 1st, 2nd, 2nd, 3th, 4th, 3th, 2nd)(Constructorstitel S7 & S9)
GPGSL-4: ONE Racing Driver, S8~S11 // TYRANT Racing Driver, S12:1st, S13:13th, S14:1st, S15:13th //
WREXHAM Motorsports Racing Driver S16: ?
Just remember guys, stay away from the MTP's ;) ;)

Woah, that was some exiting qualifying! I was really pissed about traffic in my fastest lap.

Had to build in some safety in my second lap. Starting P6, hoping to make it onto the podium!

Race starts: 141 | Points: 886 | Podiums: 35 | Race wins: 10

Follow me on: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
Not good, but at least I out qualified my team mate.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
yikes that's not great
4th in qualifying it was amazing.

It would be great to finish the race in the podium.

-----------------------------------------------------

Stoopid schrieb:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Well that was far better than free practice :)

Indeed, I'm quite happy with that tbh - especially considering I don't have a boost.

used to be GPGSL's Nick Heidfeld
Bit disappointing to only be 9th, but it could be worse, just means I get to overtake more people

Front row lockout! Good times for Tyrant!

Pity that Matteo couldn't repeat his FP run. On the other hand, Carlos did a good job putting his car in 5th. We knew it could be tricky here without a boost, so the overall team result is quite okay. Fingers crossed that Carlos might attack for a podium and Matteo might snatch a point or two, if he can stay out of trouble. The Tyrants look too strong to beat, though tech failures happen at times ... ;)

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy