GPGSL S12 R14 Flevoland GP - Rubendrome, Emmeloord [Testers Q&R p.122 | Quali p.123 Race p.124!!!]

Posted by GPGSL 
Crap internets in West Africa.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Fake news!

Race starts: 141 | Points: 886 | Podiums: 35 | Race wins: 10

Follow me on: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
Hey there. Dunno if lm late. Im in hospital again. Posting in hope to make it into the check.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Let's hope the racing is better than in F1. What a boring series that is xD

A Scotsman in Indonesia. A fan of the Far East & all their drivers & an advocate of women in motorsport / GPGNC - S3: Team Philippines, S4/S5: Team Japan, S6: Team Indonesia (S6 runner-up)
Whisper throughout the GPGSL, is that all teams and test drivers, have managed to find the Boromo circuit, with the 22 test drivers about to hit the track. Full coverage expected to be posted in the next 48 hours....

GPGSL Team Owner Debut - Melbourne, Season 8 - present
GPGSL Test Debut - Hungary, Season 4. GPGSL Race Debut - Adelaide, Season 5.
Woohoo!
How are you doing?

My Grand Prix 4 Files

Turbo Lover Schreef:
-------------------------------------------------------
> How are you doing?

Fine, thank you Ruben ;-)

GPGSL-3: VTR Driver, S4~S11 (2nd, 1st, 2nd, 2nd, 3th, 4th, 3th, 2nd)(Constructorstitel S7 & S9)
GPGSL-4: ONE Racing Driver, S8~S11 // TYRANT Racing Driver, S12:1st, S13:13th, S14:1st, S15:13th //
WREXHAM Motorsports Racing Driver S16: ?
The GPGSL welcomes all to Boromo, a racing circuit notoriously hard to locate on the globe... :)

Our teams and drivers have assembled at the fast flowing layout, with the Test Drivers set to hit the track first, for their Free Practise session.....

Christel VXR team owner Chris Copeman is first out of pit lane, and sets the first lap time of the session....

New test driver to the team, Michael Soutsen narrowly edges out his team boss....

Peters in the MMM Motors[ports Ferrari puts down his first lap at Boromo....

Matteo Scala goes 3rd fastest....

Alpha Motorsports team boss goes fastest, 0.3seconds faster for Greenhalgh....

Another series champ, Joseph Gilson goes 2nd quickest....

AMR boss Stu Ingers goes 4th on his first attempt....

Gareth McCarthy quickly takes that 4th position off Ingers...

With a healthy amount of boost to power him around the brilliant Boromo layout, it is Eric Moinet who leaps to the top of the time sheets.....

Jack Elleker manages 7th fastest, as he appears to have towed a few cars along in his wake...

Sheppard goes 3rd fastest in the DMR....

Beggani clocks the 2nd fastest time for Ecurie Mistral. Currently a 1-2 for the team.....

SCR boss Mal Stoddart sits down the order in 13th....

Greg O'Brien pushes his Tyrant machinery all the way, going to 2nd...

Maikel De Boer puts in a very respectable time, taking 4th place on the timesheets...

Tobias Kederer clocks the 7th fastest lap so far in the session....

Tyrant's Arita Majumdar leaps in front of Kederer to take that 7th fastest time....

MTP's John Maverick almost 1/2 a second off the pace, and 10th so far....

The elusive and sporadically appearing Rico Van Smirren goes 13th fastest in the Snake....

MAC Racing's Michael Pedersen shows the grunt of the MAC, surging up the order to 3rd....

MAC team boss follows on track, but is a bit off the pace, managing 8th spot....

Wearing a good dose of team boost, the MMM boss showed great speed, going to 5th on his first attempt...

With all drivers now having set a flying lap, it was all queit on track, as drivers reset, changed setups before venturing out on track....

As drivers venture out for more flying laps, it is Scala in the MTP who is the first to improve on his earlier effort, now into 7th...

Copeman goes to 12th....

Soutsen doesnt improve, but we get the opportunity to get a great look at his new helmet design....

Ingers improves, but is loitering towards the bottom of the time charts....

Likewise for Peters in his Ferrari powered machine....

Elleker too improves, but is way down in 18th....

5th fastest for Kederer...

Gareth McCarthy makes some time, but is down in 16th....

Stoddart improves his lap time, but not position - he sits at the very bottom for now....

Nico Beggani in the Mistral is on form today...

Cremasco remains in 2nd.....

Halfway through the session, it is Eric Moinet in 1st place....

Van Smirren is down in 20th....

Scala makes finds 0.2 on this lap, leaping from 8th to 6th....

O'Brien shaves 0.1 off his best, to go up to 2nd spot...

Snake's team owner also trims a bit of time off his better lap, to move up to 7th....

Soutsen just over a half second off the fastest, on his first outing in the Christel VXR.....

Elleker in the AMR sits in 13th....

McCarthy takes some time off his previous best, but is only 15th fastest so far....

The MAC of Pedersen gets all locked up, wheels pointing the wrong way as he tangles with Chris Copeman....

And we wrap up the on track action for the Free Practise session from Boromo, with congratulations going to Eric Moinet, and his Ecurie Mistral team for posting the fastest time in this Test Drivers session

One thing all GPGSL viewers will note, is boost proved worthy in this session. Team boosts worked well, especially combined with driver boosts. This will give the main race some interesting pointers.

Race Director: Ernie B. Ecclescake

GPGTV Youtube Channel
That was a bit sad. :-(

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
If somebody can point me in the direction of the track download I'll get started on the race coverage.

GPGSL - Christel VXR team Boss S6-S8, S12 Onwards

Average result for us in FP, looking forward to qualify.

My GPGSL Career
Try F1Virtual, they have it on there.

LAMH DEARG EIRIN

GPGSL Alpha Motorsports, S13 Race Driver #8 S14 Race Driver #2, S15 Race Driver #2
Great result for me and Nico. Hoping to transfer it to race.

Okay silly question. I have the perfs for this round but I can't remember where to put them.

CaptinFranko Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Okay silly question. I have the perfs for this
> round but I can't remember where to put them.

And, sorry for the double post, I still can't get rid of the bloody white boxes on the screen.

Sorry for the delay to post. I have acute tendonitis and calcification in the shoulder. eight days of rest. :(

One Racing driver and team manager
GPGSL-3: champion in 2007/2013/2014!
GPGSL-4: testdrivers champion in Season 11!
Get well Hot Rod.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

Uh oh, that doesn't look too good

used to be GPGSL's Nick Heidfeld
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy