GPGSL S12 R14 Flevoland GP - Rubendrome, Emmeloord [Testers Q&R p.122 | Quali p.123 Race p.124!!!]

Posted by GPGSL 
It'll be tough race for us and Silva, don't know but we'll see how we manage in this situation.
A lot of possible from P6, but having Warrington & Kederer in front of me makes it a bit more difficult.

I need to overtake them in the race to retain the championship lead. Will be fun for sure!

Race starts: 141 | Points: 886 | Podiums: 35 | Race wins: 10

Follow me on: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
hard qualifying for Mistral. We'll hope better feelings with the race
Anything is possible from here, similar position to last round. Hoping that we'll leave North America with a brace of points finishes.
Promising pace in practice...and then a pole position...good performance by team as a whole

Kimi forever!
Oh so little pace at the moment. We just can't seem to get the car dialled into any of the circuits. The race will be long from here but we'll hope for some blowups in front of us.

GPGSL - Christel VXR team Boss S6-S8, S12 Onwards

12th... well, at least I can enjoy the trip, since Canada is a beautiful country! Does it give time to enjoy the aurora borealis? ;)

One Racing driver and team manager
GPGSL-3: champion in 2007/2013/2014!
GPGSL-4: testdrivers champion in Season 11!
Great qualifying session for us! Well done to my teammate. Let's just hope I don't retire this time!

Yessssa, a few more points for the Testers Championship and hopefully some useful intell for Charrel and Rod for the main race. Go get em lads!
GPGSL Rd 4 Canadian GP – Race Day

Part 1

We are back in Montreal as we get set for the start of the race. We saw Marcus De Bruyker take pole position in qualifying, and the Tyrant Motorsports driver will be hoping to convert it into a victory. Can he pull it off this time? Or will we see someone else taking the victory? We’ll find out in 30 laps time.

Weather Report

All the cars are now lined up and we are set for the start.

They’re off!

It’s pretty close at the rear of the field.

De Bruyker succeeded in converting pole into an early lead.

Pedersen will need to find some amazing pace if he is to attempt to close in on the Tyrant.

Down in the midfield Gilson is going for a move on Mills.

And the reigning champion gets it done.

Silvestre in the second MAC is hounding the back of Silva.

He goes for a move into the final corners as the timing shows De Bruyker taking the first fastest lap of the race.

Silvestre gets ahead as the Mistral driver is pushed out wide.

Silva now has his hands full defending his position from the cars behind.

Rodriguez down in 11th is chasing down Steer for the top 10 spot.

O’Neill could soon be right on the back of Silvestre.

We seem to have a train forming from 7th downwards.

Pedersen isn’t giving up in his attempt to close in on De Bruyker.

Silvestre has lost the position to O’Neill, and now has to defend from the cars behind.

Rodriguez has spun at the first corner. What has happened to the MTP driver?

Replay shows he was attacking Steer.

He went for his move, but ended up making contact. That resulted in Steer running off the track and Rodriguez spinning.

Amazingly Steer only lost one position while recovering.

As for Rodriguez, he now sits at the rear of the field after taking longer than expected to recover.

We ride onboard with Gilson as he chases down Steer. We also get to see how the top 10 have moved since the race start.

One MMM ahead, and one MMM behind.

Kederer will be trying his best to close in more on Pedersen.

We have yet another train forming.

Mills gets a good view of the battle taking place ahead of him.

Three wide down the main straight.

It looks like Mills is attempting to take two positions in one bold move.

And the former TNR owner has managed to pull it off.

Now Keranen has a chance to get ahead of Steer.

The Snake driver succeeds in getting ahead.

Gilson won’t be too impressed to still see a MMM ahead of him.

Time to check out the current standings.

It’s De Bruyker still out in the lead.

We have drama at the final corners.

Gilson was going for a move on Mills.

However he wasn’t able to get the move done cleanly, resulting in contact between the two leaving the SCR driver in a spin and the MMM driver running off the track.

The cars are all grouped up once again as a result of the incident, with Van Smirren the unlucky one to get caught up as Gilson was recovering. Steer in the second MMM got some airtime after making contact with Silva.

Into the first corner and Legge has lost a position to Silvestre, and could potentially lose a few more.

Onboard with Scala as he chases down Worseling.

Behind him is Vilela who seems to have a huge gap back to 11th.

Legge is under tremendous pressure on the run down to the hairpin.

He somehow stays ahead, though Russell isn’t so fortunate.

As a result of locking up it allowed Gilson to close in.

The SCR driver succeeds in getting ahead and now Russell has to deal with both Rodriguez and Van Smirren.

Van Smirren makes a move on Rodriguez into the final corners.

The Snake driver gets ahead, though it has left Rodriguez out wide in the process.

De Bruyker is currently enjoying himself out in the lead with a comfortable gap of 2s.

With Rodriguez no longer in a position to challenge for points MTP now have to put their faith in Scala.

Pedersen looks to be struggling with pace as Kederer has been getting closer to him every lap.

Warrington has both AMRs ahead of him.

Elleker gets ahead of Hinz pretty easily. There must be something wrong with the AMR.

Hinz comes into the pits and has reported an issue with the Electronics in his car. He will most certainly not be happy right now.

Time for our first break of the coverage. We hope to be back as soon as we can.

Race Director: Ernie B. Ecclescake

GPGTV Youtube Channel
No sign of the two DMR's in the action so far : good = means we are keeping the noses clean, and out of trouble....

Hinz with another mechanical gremlin : The Dan Ricciardo of GPGSL!

GPGSL Team Owner Debut - Melbourne, Season 8 - present
GPGSL Test Debut - Hungary, Season 4. GPGSL Race Debut - Adelaide, Season 5.
You must be kidding me, two races in a row with a MTP ruining our race.

Thank god it seems that Mills didn't lose any positions in his accident.

So far so good...

GPGSL-3: VTR Driver, S4~S11 (2nd, 1st, 2nd, 2nd, 3th, 4th, 3th, 2nd)(Constructorstitel S7 & S9)
GPGSL-4: ONE Racing Driver, S8~S11 // TYRANT Racing Driver, S12:1st, S13:13th, S14:1st, S15:13th //
WREXHAM Motorsports Racing Driver S16: ?
Steady going keep it tight

PC:

Laptop:

Twitter: MisterShine13
This season is a joke so far. Hopefully the pitcrew is on top of their game and decides to fill the car up to go to the end.

used to be GPGSL's Nick Heidfeld

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/05/2018 01:41AM by n00binio.
WTF?

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
natasp schrieb:
-------------------------------------------------------
> You must be kidding me, two races in a row with a
> MTP ruining our race.
>
> Thank god it seems that Mills didn't lose any
> positions in his accident.

*Team manager hat on*
With all due or undue respect, but I would say it's a little exaggerating to claim that Carlos 'ruined' anything else but his own race with this maneuver. Plus, Connor really didn't give him many chances there, shutting the door closed in the corner. If he had given them both more space, both could have continued racing. It's my job as a team manager to protect my drivers of such unqualified judgements! ;-(
*Team manager hat off* ;-)

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
Also to teach them how to break ;)

natasp Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Also to teach them how to break ;)

Whilst my race isn’t totally ruined, this would be very helpful yes! Carlos clearly locked up whilst barely even alongside, and if I’m taking every corner worried about the person behind me losing control of their car then I’m going to be further off the pace than I already am ;)

For a list of EVERY download for GP4, look here: [docs.google.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/05/2018 09:47AM by truecrysis.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy