GPGSL S12 R14 Flevoland GP - Rubendrome, Emmeloord [Testers Q&R p.122 | Quali p.123 Race p.124!!!]

Posted by GPGSL 
Gambling with the boost paid off in Japan, but gambling without the boost definitely screwed the race for me. It's damage limitation then. Hoping to put this one behind us quick and focus on Canada.

Stats: 139 Starts / 7 Wins / 9 Poles / 5 Fastest laps
Well that was bloody awful, hoping next race will be better

Great race for Mistral's boys with both cars in Top 10 finishing. And I should add, it was a race free of incident for us. That's the first time it happens to us, not only for the season but for our whole career here in the league. The Boss is happy :)

Season 12, Round 3 - United States GP - Official Results Tables

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/16/2018 11:54AM by GPGSL.
Liking the looks of several of these championship standings. Almost happy with the current status....1 more rung to climb in the constructors.

GPGSL Team Owner Debut - Melbourne, Season 8 - present
GPGSL Test Debut - Hungary, Season 4. GPGSL Race Debut - Adelaide, Season 5.
That was pretty much a bit of a shocker for SCR.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central

GPGSL: S6 - TafuroGP Tester (14th) /// S7 - ART Tester (6th) /// S8 - Demon Driver (13th) /// S9 - Demon/Snake Driver (13th) /// S10 - Snake Driver (???) ///]
"My ambition is handicapped by laziness" - Charles Bukowski
Last in the standing, what's going on?

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
After a bad start this weekend its good to snap up some points :)

PC:

Laptop:

Twitter: MisterShine13
Another poor outing - time to boost?

I went early with my post yesterday, I thought the race had finished, luckly it wasn't a curse and we were able to bank some great points.

Sitting 6th in the championship at this early stage is great considering we have not used any boost yet.

Retro Liveries on the SMD-ZG02![www.grandprixgames.org]
Retro Renders 2.0 on the SMD-ZG02LN![www.grandprixgames.org]
Charrel happy with P2 and takes championship lead
From the outside it might have looked like we lost the win today, but we knew we did not have the raw pace to really fight for the victory. Finishing races well inside the points if key in winning the championship in the end.

We opted an agressive strategy at the beginning of the race as this was our only real chance to maximize results. It didn't work out as we couldn't drive away from the pack, so hats off to Alpha & Kederer for a deserved win today.

I want to thank the team for the steps we made, we are close to our first win this season. My goal has always been to win the drivers title, you can only do this when you have a winning car. Our focus is now on Canada, we will try and continue this performance.

Race starts: 141 | Points: 886 | Podiums: 35 | Race wins: 10

Follow me on: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
Obviously I'm frustrated at Matteo for punting me off, but mistakes happen and he's an experienced driver so I doubt it was on purpose. Race ruined from that point on.

Dan did a cracking job to climb into the points so I'm pleased for him! This season has already proved it'll be a tough one though.

For a list of EVERY download for GP4, look here: [docs.google.com]
@Glen: driver standings still show pole and FL markings from last season ;-)

Some mods
F1 1996 | F1 2002 | F1 2007 | F1 2011 | F1 2013 | F1 2015 | F1 2018
Superb drive from Tobias - 13 second win is pretty comprehensive and fastest lap too! Shame for Sean to suffer a mechanical failure at the end we'll spend the next few days investigating to ensure it doesn't happen again!

Also - it shouldn't constitute an entire activity cycle but I'll be away from 19th to 31st August.

X (@ed24f1)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/15/2018 11:37AM by SchueyFan.
kedy89 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> @Glen: driver standings still show pole and FL
> markings from last season ;-)

You are correct. Noted, obsevrved and will be fixed. That's what happens when the tables get updated at 5am prior to a coffee.

EDIT - now fixed hopefully.

GPGSL Team Owner Debut - Melbourne, Season 8 - present
GPGSL Test Debut - Hungary, Season 4. GPGSL Race Debut - Adelaide, Season 5.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/16/2018 11:59AM by shep34.
good season start for Mistral
Great result for me and the team here today, but the fun has only just begun, there's a long way to go still.
Great race for team, not for me. Let's go to next!

One Racing driver and team manager
GPGSL-3: champion in 2007/2013/2014!
GPGSL-4: testdrivers champion in Season 11!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy