GPGSL S12 R14 Flevoland GP - Rubendrome, Emmeloord [Testers Q&R p.122 | Quali p.123 Race p.124!!!]

Posted by GPGSL 
Mhhh, boosts everywhere ;)

used to be GPGSL's Nick Heidfeld
Goddammit

Are these Performances for Road America? Lol

LAMH DEARG EIRIN

GPGSL Alpha Motorsports, S13 Race Driver #8 S14 Race Driver #2, S15 Race Driver #2
GPGSL S12 United States Grand Prix - Mod Updates

Race Mod ========>>>> http://www.mediafire.com/file/8dcs2o3a03fjct8/GPGSL-S12-2018_RD-Racers_v3.cuh/file <<<<========

Test Mod ========>>>> http://www.mediafire.com/file/g1ufv76mcz957jf/GPGSL-S12-2018_RD-Testers_v3.cuh/file <<<<========

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
seanmikeuk Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Are these Performances for Road America? Lol

Everyone loves a smart arse!

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
So who will be running Rd 3?

Alright lets hope alot of guys will crash in the race :)

PC:

Laptop:

Twitter: MisterShine13
Mullet345 Wrote:
> So who will be running Rd 3?

I will be doing the Test Drivers session.....

GPGSL Team Owner Debut - Melbourne, Season 8 - present
GPGSL Test Debut - Hungary, Season 4. GPGSL Race Debut - Adelaide, Season 5.
Maybe it would have been a good idea to skip this race, but we will see :-P

Will go crazy if someone without a boost wins hot

Race starts: 141 | Points: 886 | Podiums: 35 | Race wins: 10

Follow me on: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
Glad i posted my boost to late ;) feels like a major boost crash is coming along which means me that is running at the back will just cruise by and win! ;)
Boost fest is coming hot can't wait to see the outcome ;)

My GPGSL Career
It's better to boost than not to boost... don't like driving at the back of the field ;)

GPGSL-3: VTR Driver, S4~S11 (2nd, 1st, 2nd, 2nd, 3th, 4th, 3th, 2nd)(Constructorstitel S7 & S9)
GPGSL-4: ONE Racing Driver, S8~S11 // TYRANT Racing Driver, S12:1st, S13:13th, S14:1st, S15:13th //
WREXHAM Motorsports Racing Driver S16: ?
Hi guys,

I think I'm going to call it a day after Road America. I've just not been able to find quite the same enthusiasm - I figured missing out last season would cure that, but it seems it's not really helped! I just want to thank Chris for giving me the Christel seat and for inviting me back in, and I hope someone's able to drop in and take the reins with minimal fuss.

Thanks everyone, and best of luck to you all!

GPGSL: S6 - TafuroGP Tester (14th) /// S7 - ART Tester (6th) /// S8 - Demon Driver (13th) /// S9 - Demon/Snake Driver (13th) /// S10 - Snake Driver (???) ///]
"My ambition is handicapped by laziness" - Charles Bukowski
Break a legge.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Hopefully our team boost works out for us and gives us the chance we need to close in more on the lead in the constructors championship.

Incident 2k9 Wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> I think I'm going to call it a day after Road
> America. I've just not been able to find quite the
> same enthusiasm - I figured missing out last
> season would cure that, but it seems it's not
> really helped! I just want to thank Chris for
> giving me the Christel seat and for inviting me
> back in, and I hope someone's able to drop in and
> take the reins with minimal fuss.
>
> Thanks everyone, and best of luck to you all!

In that case, we'll be looking for another driver. I can't do it as I am test driver and team owner already.

GPGSL - Christel VXR team Boss S6-S8, S12 Onwards

Looking like everyone's for a boost galore, hoping to hunt here a good result finally.
For those about to boost, we salute you.....

GPGSL Team Owner Debut - Melbourne, Season 8 - present
GPGSL Test Debut - Hungary, Season 4. GPGSL Race Debut - Adelaide, Season 5.
:)
Hoping it won't be Highway to Hell

ROAD AMERICA Test Drivers session announcement....

GPGSL took the option to trial something different at Road America, after the debacle that was Suzuka, where drivers effectively got 1 flying lap, before the rain fell and times did not improve. Teams were given a 60 minute session at Road America, with a maximum of 16 laps each.
This decision to break from the normal was to allow drivers more track time, after the Suzuka washout. GPGSL may expirement again at Montreal, trialling the format before any further decisions for the future are made on how sessions operate for the Test Drivers.

This hour long session has just concluded, with coverage to come in the next 24hrs.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy