GPGSL S12 R14 Flevoland GP - Rubendrome, Emmeloord [Testers Q&R p.122 | Quali p.123 Race p.124!!!]

Posted by GPGSL 
Power Rankings is pretty good to see be updated after each round has been completed.

Great idea, Natã. And, of course, an Excel table to show all races points! ;)

One Racing driver and team manager
GPGSL-3: champion in 2007/2013/2014!
GPGSL-4: testdrivers champion in Season 11!
Rod_vs Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Great idea, Natã. And, of course, an Excel table
> to show all races points! ;)

I have created an Excel table to collate the Season points if anyone is interested.

LAMH DEARG EIRIN

GPGSL Alpha Motorsports, S13 Race Driver #8 S14 Race Driver #2, S15 Race Driver #2
Lets hit the gym to gain more focus for the next round!!

PC:

Laptop:

Twitter: MisterShine13
Lets hit the gym to gain more focus for the next round!!
I forgot to go to the gym, for the last twenty years.....

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
It's nice to avoid trouble and gain places, but I seriously need to step up my pace.

Well perfect, I am sorry for the team to mess this up.
I was able to stay out of trouble early in the race and be solid in the top 10 but then...

I promise it will get better though. I feel more confident after every session, lessons have been learned.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If in doubt, Flat out."
Does anyone have a contact for my test driver Tom Dilain?

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Activity Check!

We're back! With an amazing race, new faces all around and plenty of time to post! So everyone should be here... uh...

mortal Wrote:
> Does anyone have a contact for my test driver Tom
> Dilain?

We're wondering the same thing around here. Our sole absentee is:

Tom Dilain (SCR): Last posted on, well I dunno but certainly not on this thread.

Reminder for our new guys, checks are done 48 hours after the race is posted, and count all posts beginning with the previous check (E.g.: Next check will start from the 25th until two days after the next race). So if the races are delayed, you have more time to keep up!

Keep it up!

GPGSL Wrote:
> Next check will start from the 25th until two days
> after the next race).

Do you mean the 28th?

Retro Liveries on the SMD-ZG02![www.grandprixgames.org]
Retro Renders 2.0 on the SMD-ZG02LN![www.grandprixgames.org]
Yes... survived the 1st activity check of this season ;)

GPGSL-3: VTR Driver, S4~S11 (2nd, 1st, 2nd, 2nd, 3th, 4th, 3th, 2nd)(Constructorstitel S7 & S9)
GPGSL-4: ONE Racing Driver, S8~S11 // TYRANT Racing Driver, S12:1st, S13:13th, S14:1st, S15:13th //
WREXHAM Motorsports Racing Driver S16: ?
I really like the power rankings layout - great stuff :)

Brett Sinclair Schreef:
> Yes... survived the 1st activity check of this
> season ;)

With this post already failing the second check until a new message arrives within the deadline ;)

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
EricMoinet Wrote:
>
> Speaking of boost window, I don't remind seeing
> any boost allocation table. Did I miss it ?

Sorry guys, I don't really like bumps, especially if they are too numerous on track, but I didn't get any answer to this.

I will repost this here and adapt the rules page accordingly for everybody to notice, thanks Eric for the reminder.

This is a re-post of an announcement made on April 27th:

GPGSL Announcement

Team Boost Rule Change

In an effort to reduce the time taken to check the pms for bhp levels when compiling the performance files, the board has decided to simplify the team boost. As of this season (Season 12) the team boost will be very similar to the driver boost.
When requesting team boost, a team owner will now state in the subject line of the request whether he requires a single boost or a double boost. Each 'Single' boost will be a set +4bhp and will carry a corresponding reliability value of 2000 for the entire weekend it has been requested. A 'Double' boost will be +8bhp and carry a 4200 reliability value.
As each boost is +4bhp, all the teams will have the amount of boost allocated to them adjusted to be a multiple of 4:

Team 1 (SCR) = 4 boosts (16bhp total)(12 old value)
Team 2 (AMR) = 4 boosts (16)(14)
Team 3 (Alpha) = 5 boosts (20)(16)
Team 4 (DMR) = 5 boosts (20)(18)
Team 5 (Mistral) = 6 boosts (24)(20)
Team 6 (MTP) = 6 boosts (24)(22)
Team 7 (Tyrant) = 7 boosts (28)(24)
Team 8 (Snake) = 7 boosts (28)(26)
Team 9 (MAC) = 8 boosts (32)(28)
Team 10 (MMM) = 8 boosts (32)(30)
Team 11 (Christel) = 8 boosts (32)(32)

Mhh, god to see this implemented, I'm already looking forward to check the perf files ;)

used to be GPGSL's Nick Heidfeld
Great idea Nata for those power rankings layout. Hope this continues all the way! :-)
Thanks mate :)
Completely forgot this one tbh.

SCR Press Release

As of now Tom Dilain is sacked from the team. If anyone would like to step up and take over the vacant seat that would be good. I'd also like to have the points stripped and have him removed from the table. Points to be re-allocated to 2nd, 3rd, and 4th place getters. If that's doable I'd like to see that happen.

While we're at it, could P1 to P11 be disqualified from the race as well, so that I can take the win? Cool? Cool.

Some mods
F1 1996 | F1 2002 | F1 2007 | F1 2011 | F1 2013 | F1 2015 | F1 2018
That's probably not going to happen. Tom Dilain hasn't posted for months, so he has no right to keep his points and remain on the points table. The points should go to active racers.
EDIT: I've asked Mullet345 to edit out the name on car 31 so the mod can be updated.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/29/2018 12:14AM by mortal.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy