GPGSL S12 R14 Flevoland GP - Rubendrome, Emmeloord [Testers Q&R p.122 | Quali p.123 Race p.124!!!]

Posted by GPGSL 
Big congratulations to Matteo, that was a superb drive. We'll have a look over the data to figure out how and why we lost so much time after the stop, probably defending our track position from Sean costed us precious seconds. That being said, looking at the times and the recovery, the pace is indeed there, the Porsche PU is strong and the team is heavily motivated. Just hoping I don't do a Grosjean and waste clear front-runner material.

Stats: 139 Starts / 7 Wins / 9 Poles / 5 Fastest laps
What a ridiculous amount of drivers getting shunted! Not happy with the overall performance of the car in race trim .. well better luck next round!

Great 2nd place for myself in the feature race, brilliant!

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
I'll take that. Points on our return. Well done to both drivers and lets hope we can push on from here.

GPGSL - Christel VXR team Boss S6-S8, S12 Onwards

One race week-end, two punts and two transmission failures.
That's a brilliant farce.

Looks like Tom Dilain is missing in action already. Pretty good effort all round considering the trying circumstances.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
A race to forget quickly... we only got to learn from this... and congratulations to my team mate John with his 2nd place, well done mate (Y)

GPGSL-3: VTR Driver, S4~S11 (2nd, 1st, 2nd, 2nd, 3th, 4th, 3th, 2nd)(Constructorstitel S7 & S9)
GPGSL-4: ONE Racing Driver, S8~S11 // TYRANT Racing Driver, S12:1st, S13:13th, S14:1st, S15:13th //
WREXHAM Motorsports Racing Driver S16: ?
Season 12, Round 1 - Australian GP - Official Results Tables

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/28/2018 12:25PM by GPGSL.
RD's notes from the Melbourne event :
Turn 1 is pretty bad if 2 cars are side by side, and the pit exit itself (guessing!) due to the cc line, is horrible = cars exiting the pits, hug the right side of the track all the way to Turn 1, and right through Turn 2. Cars practically stop to take Turn 1, and then if any car racing on the proper line approached, inevitably that race speed was wiped totally off, and the racing car would either fall in behind the pit exiting car as they exit Turn 1/2. Alternatively, a car exiting pit lane heading to Turn 1, would take 'right of way' over any car at full speed on the racing line - cars would slow to allow the freshly pitted driver, to take Turn 1....
That pit exit line, in my uneducated view, needs some work.
I am having a guess that may have been what cost Rodriguez so much time - i didn't spot it during coverage.

Re the carnage in race : personally i dont mind it occasionally - that is racing. Yes it sucks, my own team got hurt with a potential race winning DNF. That sucked to watch!
AI errors were on 40 according to the magic data - maybe a little high? That was straight from the trackpack.... given that no feedback was given prior to the season, there was no indication any trouble would arise.
And hey, how many times have we seen big accidents in Melbourne? Brundle 1996, Alonso (2016), 2002 first corner...

Hope though, overall we all enjoyed being back in action.

GPGSL Team Owner Debut - Melbourne, Season 8 - present
GPGSL Test Debut - Hungary, Season 4. GPGSL Race Debut - Adelaide, Season 5.
Did Warrington get held up by traffic by any chance? That's the only thing I can think of as to why he lost the lead to Scala once the stops were all done. Still, a pole and 2nd place makes this our best race weekend to date and hopefully we can continue this form into more rounds.

And considering that for the last 3 seasons the Rd 1 winner has gone on to win the drivers championship, it's going to be interesting to see if that continues for a 4th consecutive season.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/24/2018 12:21AM by Mullet345.
To start last and pick up 2 points on my debut for the team shows we have race pace, need to get qualifying sorted!

Race to forget... next race will be better

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/24/2018 01:38AM by Bandon23.
YES! A solid race from the both of us. Really happy with this race, lets build on this!
Very poor result in the feature race, so the less said about that the better. As for the main race, what was Keranen thinking? AMR will be making representations to the stewards of the race about his standard of driving, luckily Chris wasn't hurt in the collision. On a happier note, Jack managed to salvage a good result, 4th place. This old car of ours has still got some vestiges of speed, although it doesn't show it sometimes. The new car, however...

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
Awful pace, glad when the rain started because then I could start to use the car to my advantage and stop losing more and more time to the leaders and cars around me.

kedy89 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Also, question: what are the actual rain chances
> for each race? Haven't seen them mentioned
> anywhere... The mod doesn't have the proper
> folders either, so right now for those tracks
> already on the calendar in S11 it uses the same
> values as last season, for the others I don't
> know.

Bump for this - it would be good to have this published before the boost window opens if possible please, so we can plan ahead for the season.

X (@ed24f1)
Really nice! We couldn't start the season any better... win and fastest lap! Gotta thank the team for the perfect timing :-)

Focus on Japan GP now!

My GPGSL Career
Stoopid écrivait:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Very poor result in the feature race, so the less
> said about that the better. As for the main race,
> what was Keranen thinking? AMR will be making
> representations to the stewards of the race about
> his standard of driving, luckily Chris wasn't hurt
> in the collision. On a happier note, Jack managed
> to salvage a good result, 4th place. This old car
> of ours has still got some vestiges of speed,
> although it doesn't show it sometimes. The new
> car, however...

I think I've heard that recently in a 24 hour race. ;-)

Speaking of boost window, I don't remind seeing any boost allocation table. Did I miss it ?

Happy for the boys, that is a good start to the season.

On a side note, I noticed that the Goodyear logo is missing from the side planes of the front wing on the second MAC Racing car.
Would someone be so kind as to fix that for me please.

I would really appreciate it.

Retro Liveries on the SMD-ZG02![www.grandprixgames.org]
Retro Renders 2.0 on the SMD-ZG02LN![www.grandprixgames.org]
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy