GPGSL S12 R14 Flevoland GP - Rubendrome, Emmeloord [Testers Q&R p.122 | Quali p.123 Race p.124!!!]

Posted by GPGSL 
S12 is finally here! Very happy to have the chance of running in this awesome series. Didn't find enough pace in the qualy though, hopefully things will get better in the race. Good luck to all the drivers!
Oh boy i did not see that one coming

PC:

Laptop:

Twitter: MisterShine13
Some promising signs for the Demon drivers with some reasonable glimpses of speed....

GPGSL Team Owner Debut - Melbourne, Season 8 - present
GPGSL Test Debut - Hungary, Season 4. GPGSL Race Debut - Adelaide, Season 5.
Not last, this is a relief!!!

Jenson drives it like he owns it; Lewis drives it like he stole it
My first race as race driver after long time and 3rd on grid. I love Australia... ;)

One Racing driver and team manager
GPGSL-3: champion in 2007/2013/2014!
GPGSL-4: testdrivers champion in Season 11!
Very happy with the front row start for the new season, now to hope I can improve on that and win

Both race drivers in the first half of the pack. I told them to avoid pole by all means considering our last season. Fingers crossed.

As for testers, I'm thrilled with my 3rd place, couldn't expect to do better tbh.
Nico is a bit off the pace, still needs a lot of training on the simulator to learn the car, but I'm pretty sure it will be going better for him in a near future.

Oh yeah, the pace is there indeed! 4th is an awesome way to start, but the aim is to win. Hope the form carries on to the race.

Stats: 139 Starts / 7 Wins / 9 Poles / 5 Fastest laps
Long way to go for us in the main race but the cars showed reliability which is one thing. It's a marathon not a sprint so here we go. At least we didn't lock out the back row. It's just nice to see the Christel name on the grid again.

GPGSL - Christel VXR team Boss S6-S8, S12 Onwards

A spankingly good qualy by the Aston boys :)

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
Oh deer, at least I'm not last

Happy with 7th. HereĀ“s to hoping for a top 3 finishing position ;)
Well done boys, decent start to the new season.

Retro Liveries on the SMD-ZG02![www.grandprixgames.org]
Retro Renders 2.0 on the SMD-ZG02LN![www.grandprixgames.org]
Looks promising, can't wait to see the race! :-)

My GPGSL Career
Totally off-topic, but in case you hadn't noticed, there's a punny thread going in the off topic forum. Do take the bait.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
The only way is up from the back, looking forward to getting started.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 06/19/2018 05:57PM by Bandon23.
mortal schrieb:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Totally off-topic, but in case you hadn't noticed,
> there's a punny thread going in the off topic
> forum. Do take the bait.

LOL

used to be GPGSL's Nick Heidfeld
Nice one John, first pole in the bag my friend ;-)

GPGSL-3: VTR Driver, S4~S11 (2nd, 1st, 2nd, 2nd, 3th, 4th, 3th, 2nd)(Constructorstitel S7 & S9)
GPGSL-4: ONE Racing Driver, S8~S11 // TYRANT Racing Driver, S12:1st, S13:13th, S14:1st, S15:13th //
WREXHAM Motorsports Racing Driver S16: ?
FYI..... Re the Melbourne coverage : work IS underway, sifting through hundreds of pics from both the Feature Race, and main Race events. Aiming to have the Feature race posted either in full in approx 24hrs, or at least 1/2 of it. Then the season opener should be posted by the weekend....

GPGSL Team Owner Debut - Melbourne, Season 8 - present
GPGSL Test Debut - Hungary, Season 4. GPGSL Race Debut - Adelaide, Season 5.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy