GPGSL S12 R14 Flevoland GP - Rubendrome, Emmeloord [Testers Q&R p.122 | Quali p.123 Race p.124!!!]

Posted by GPGSL 
I think that the Kyalami Racing Circuit is a motor racing circuit in South Africa and not South America.

And Boromo is a town in Burkina Faso and that is in West Africa.

So we have a race in South and West Africa this season.

GPGSL-3: VTR Driver, S4~S11 (2nd, 1st, 2nd, 2nd, 3th, 4th, 3th, 2nd)(Constructorstitel S7 & S9)
GPGSL-4: ONE Racing Driver, S8~S11 // TYRANT Racing Driver, S12:1st, S13:13th, S14:1st, S15:13th //
WREXHAM Motorsports Racing Driver S16: ?
Kyalami in South America???? Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha...

One Racing driver and team manager
GPGSL-3: champion in 2007/2013/2014!
GPGSL-4: testdrivers champion in Season 11!
When the Boromo circuit was released by F1virtual, it was described as a fictional circuit somewhere in South America. I would tend to follow the creators of the circuit.

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
Good to see some people read the posts, to spot the deliberate and obvious errors....got to keep everyone on their toes....

GPGSL Team Owner Debut - Melbourne, Season 8 - present
GPGSL Test Debut - Hungary, Season 4. GPGSL Race Debut - Adelaide, Season 5.
Wonderfull tracks to drive on this season :)

PC:

Laptop:

Twitter: MisterShine13
That sounds like a great season! Cant wait to get racing as a team boss again!

GPGSL - Christel VXR team Boss S6-S8, S12 Onwards

I love Boromo, Road Am and Old osterreichring.

Good choice
Is that Kyalami, the older one? If so, many thumbs up, in for a good race. If not.. eh
Classic Kyalami, classic Hockenheimring, mighty Österreichring

Some mods
F1 1996 | F1 2002 | F1 2007 | F1 2011 | F1 2013 | F1 2015 | F1 2018
sweet looking car for us this season! =)
Pedersen Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> sweet looking car for us this season! =)

Agree!!

kedy89 Wrote:
> Classic Kyalami, classic Hockenheimring, mighty
> Österreichring

Anybody else think it's weird that those versions are generally chosen ahead of the newer versions of the track? :D
Season 12 Calender looks pretty good. Can't wait for Boromo Superveloz round to come. I have some unfinished business there that I want to take care of (those who remember what happened to me there in Season 8 will know what I'm referring to).

Is that a threat? :-O

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Mullet345 Wrote:
> Season 12 Calender looks pretty good. Can't wait
> for Boromo Superveloz round to come. I have some
> unfinished business there that I want to take care
> of (those who remember what happened to me there
> in Season 8 will know what I'm referring to).

Um nope. Might need to remind us, it was a fair while ago...

GPGSL Team Owner Debut - Melbourne, Season 8 - present
GPGSL Test Debut - Hungary, Season 4. GPGSL Race Debut - Adelaide, Season 5.
I'll tell you what happened.....I was cruising down pit-lane, just going out for a run as you do, when I threw a donut wrapper out of the cockpit as I sailed past Greg walking along said pit-lane. He slipped on my sugary jammy donut wrapper and went flat on his arse. There, that's what happened.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Currently building the S12 race mod. However, I'm waiting for cars for teams Snake Motorsports and M. M. Motorsports. Please, can these files be sent ASAP?

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
*grabs a feather duster and begins to clean the car of shame*

used to be GPGSL's Nick Heidfeld
I had that moment of Radio Miscommunication during the qualifying for the Testers Feature Race, then made an error that took myself and Mal out of the race. That's why I have unfinished business there.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy