Re: How can I change the skins and helmets in Gp4?

Posted by luquinhacosta94 
I've played Gp3 for many years until january, but now I'm playing Gp4. I really want to know how can I change the car skins, helmets and insert Pirelli Tyres.

Can anyone help me?
Date: April 02, 2018 11:05AM
Posted by: seanmikeuk
You will need to TexResizer, wadupdater and Photoshop.
PhotoShop is used to create or edit the helmets, saving them as tga files.
WadUpdater is needed to extract the Cars.wad file which contains the car textures and helmets.
TexResizer is used to replace the textures by the new tga files.

I think there are some tutorials available in the download section that explains the various procedures.

Hope this is useful to you.

LAMH DEARG EIRIN

GPGSL Alpha Motorsports, S13 Race Driver #8 S14 Race Driver #2, S15 Race Driver #2
I'm still learning how to create helmets, but I still need some help. By the way, I already know how to insert the tracks on the game.

[i.imgur.com]

I want to make this helmet for me, but without Mercedes logo and changing Hugo Boss logo for the Ayrton Senna Institute.
While I'm still learning how to do them, can anyone send this helmet for me, please? :(
Date: April 04, 2018 10:25AM
Posted by: mortal
Before you can run, you must learn how to walk. Do not expect everyone to immediately jump to your request and do everything for you.

Do NOT post requests in other threads that are NOT relative to your request. I have deleted a post made by you in another thread.

I respectfully suggest that you take the time to study the GP4 FAQ, a pinned thread at the top of the main GP4 forum.
Manipulating GP4 is not a task that can be learned in a few hours. Firstly, you must master the tools required to do the job, and a previous post in this thread has advised you what tools you should have. Be prepared for disappointments and failure if you do not get it right the first time.

I suggest that you download ZazTools, which contains CSM. Download a mod, study its structure and learn by example. Good luck with your endeavours.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
I Needed To Make A D2 Mercedes AMG F1 Car Skin For The 2004 And 2005 GP4 Manager Mode
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy