White cars [fixed]

Posted by Clews79 
White cars [fixed]
Date: March 21, 2018 10:41PM
Posted by: Clews79
Hi all, please could somebody help me, I was playing around with the camera angles in gp4tweak_data and I (stupidly) tried to change the onboard camera values in Notepad whilst playing the game albeit paused, however when I closed down the game it wouldn't restore properly, now for some strange reason when ever I load any mod the cars are all white, is there away to resolve it?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/23/2018 01:28AM by mortal.
Re: White cars
Date: March 22, 2018 10:28AM
Posted by: mortal
The answer to white cars can be found in the FAQ.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Date: March 22, 2018 11:52PM
Posted by: Rek
My version of gp4 will crash whenever it is restored, don't know why but other than that the game works perfectly. Sometimes after the game crashes this way it fully resets all graphics setting, don't know why again but hey...
This is probably what caused the issue as appose to changing camera angles, I think...

Rek
Date: March 23, 2018 12:09AM
Posted by: Clews79
You may have been right because I did manage to get it working again by changing the graphics setting in game by changing the car detail from high to medium and then back to high and it worked
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy