OSW direct drive steering wheel & Grand Prix 4

Posted by kimizhou007 
OSW direct drive steering wheel & Grand Prix 4
Date: March 11, 2018 05:15AM
Posted by: kimizhou007
Hello Everyone!
My steering wheel is the OSW direct drive steering wheel that can be used on this game ?
What about the X axis of the throttle and the axis of the X axle left right steering ?They are both in x axie !HOW CAN I DO ?
Re: OSW direct drive steering wheel & Grand Prix 4
Date: March 11, 2018 07:36PM
Posted by: mortal
Tried creating a new wheelset, sometimes that can work. Usually it is brake and accelerator that is sometimes on the same axis. Not familiar with the wheel at all.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
I tried the brakes on the Y throttle in the X axis without any reaction gear or left right steering. Is my 2 USB driven motor pedal independent input device not suitable for GP4 ?
Date: March 12, 2018 08:22PM
Single USB input for GP4 only. That is the problem.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Is my 2 USB driven motor pedal independent input device unable to play GP4? Is there a way to solve it? How is the physics of GP4 more than RFactor?
Date: March 13, 2018 08:11PM
I have already answered your first question. Again, the answer is NO. GP4 requires ONE USB input.
Second question I do not know, I doubt it.
Third question, I also do not know.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 03/13/2018 09:06PM by mortal.
OK THANKS!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy