Lotus 1986 and some suggestions to be made for conversions of F1 cars derived from other sports simulators.

Posted by Lacrowe 
Nice, do you have some more '87 cars?

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?

Every videogames ACCOLADE Grand Prix has always used these three cars during the start screen ... now I understand why !

Hi Ruben, through a quick size check, it is obvious that nobody would like to know that the cars do not have the same size.
Personally Williams is 5% longer than a corrected car of the season 87, while for others the length is an even greater percentage

... it is obvious that the Lotus 99T has been modified in many parts before posting the images
(I)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/04/2018 12:04PM by Lacrowe.
Oh My God! I want to see MOD 1987!!!! This year I started to follow closely the developments in Formula 1. Yellow Lotus fought bravely with two titans of Williams! Beautiful cars, Great fight. At that time in Russia talking about, Formula-1 much more.
F1 MOD 1987 Coming soon For GP4

In 1987 I was about 8 years old but this does not matter, I think Senna could really win the world championship but only with a more competitive car could he do that.

( even these cars do not have the same size )
:(

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/04/2018 11:59AM by Lacrowe.
I was 11 years old. At us in Russia showed only one race, the Hungarian Grand Prix. The rest I learned about Formula 1 of only 30 seconds of news every two weeks, and newspaper clippings.
Hi Canadian76,

I think that being able to see only one grand prix every year could not make it clear what F1 meant
, but not knowing the lifestyle in Russia I prefer to abstain from other personal opinions.

I have not frozen this car, but I can simply see every area that exceeds the estimated size for the '87 cars.
Excessive length, rear wing too wide as well as the front one but the affected areas are even more to correct ... :-o

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/04/2018 11:59AM by Lacrowe.

all in position that Zaira wants a nice picture I remember :-O

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/04/2018 12:00PM by Lacrowe.
OH MY GOD!!! What a pieces of art!!! See this pics has made me very very happy, this is a pleasure for my eyes!! We will see them in a mod someday? It would be a dream, as big as 1986. Congratulations, this is art, these are beautiful!! ^^

thank you very much for your opinions on these models of historic cars

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/04/2018 12:00PM by Lacrowe.
Lacrowe Schreef:
-------------------------------------------------------
> > [s13.postimg.org]
> [s13.postimg.org]
>
> all in position that Zaira wants a nice picture I
> remember :-O
>

Please share! I cannot wait any longer. :-o

My Grand Prix 4 Files

;-)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/16/2018 09:40AM by Lacrowe.
Stop teasing us lol.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

hello :-)
there is news on the progress of the work ???
... you probably did not read the message before yours, so read it.
sorry I had not read (B)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy