THE DONUT KING WANTS YOU!

Posted by mortal 
THE DONUT KING WANTS YOU!
Date: October 14, 2017 08:47AM
Posted by: mortal
The GPGSL (grandprixgames superleague) needs bums on seats. It's an AI driven race series currently half-way through series 11. Next race Road America.

It's not hard, all you have to do in order to participate is post at least once within the designated, usually a two week, activity period.
My own team, Southern Cross Racing needs a driver for the test series. Other teams also have vacancies, so please don't be shy, come on in and take part in a bit of banter.

This league has been running for many years, a well oiled, fine tuned machine that produces close racing for everyone's enjoyment. Consider this an invitation from those of us in the league to you, wherever in the world you may be, to climb into a car and get out onto the track and compete.

Mal Stoddart aka The Donut King. Southern Cross Racing, for and on behalf of the GrandPrixGames SuperLeague.

The league mods are freely available for download and can be found on page 1 of the GPGSL thread.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Re: THE DONUT KING WANTS YOU!
Date: October 14, 2017 06:20PM
Posted by: Brett Sinclair
I would do it ... taking testseat in your team for the rest of season 11.

But I don't know if that can... being still a driver for ONE team this season.

Can someone drive for one team and be a testdriver for another team?

That's what I wrote on GPGSL S11 post page 102, but nobody answered my question.

In real F1 testdrivers from one team can be a driver for another team sometimes, why not in GPGSL.

Grtz Marcus

GPGSL-3: VTR Driver, S4~S11 (2nd, 1st, 2nd, 2nd, 3th, 4th, 3th, 2nd)(Constructorstitel S7 & S9)
GPGSL-4: ONE Racing Driver, S8~S11 // TYRANT Racing Driver, S12:1st, S13:13th, S14:1st, S15:13th //
WREXHAM Motorsports Racing Driver S16: ?
Date: October 14, 2017 10:46PM
Posted by: Stoopid
There's nothing to stop you from testing for SCR Marcus, except Mal of course ;-)

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
Date: October 15, 2017 11:52AM
Posted by: JohnMaverick
Agreed. However, it doesn't solve the general issue. Test drivers are meant to be replacements for race drivers if they can't race any longer. Since you are, this season, already racing for ONE, you can test for another team as long as you're not already testing for ONE, but you won't be able to step in if SCR needs a replacement driver.

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
Date: October 15, 2017 12:39PM
Posted by: Rod_vs
I put my ideas to Season 12 on official topic!

One Racing driver and team manager
GPGSL-3: champion in 2007/2013/2014!
GPGSL-4: testdrivers champion in Season 11!
Date: October 24, 2017 04:18AM
Posted by: rookie26
I humbly offer my service to you. Just tell me what to do and I will be honered to do it.

Many Greetings
Date: October 24, 2017 08:02PM
Posted by: Brett Sinclair
rookie26 Schreef:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I humbly offer my service to you. Just tell me
> what to do and I will be honered to do it.
>
> Many Greetings

just have a look on this topic,there you can see the teams and the seats who are still available, send a pm to the teammanager of the team of you choice and if you like it join the club of drivers and testdrivers my friend ;-)

[www.grandprixgames.org]

GPGSL-3: VTR Driver, S4~S11 (2nd, 1st, 2nd, 2nd, 3th, 4th, 3th, 2nd)(Constructorstitel S7 & S9)
GPGSL-4: ONE Racing Driver, S8~S11 // TYRANT Racing Driver, S12:1st, S13:13th, S14:1st, S15:13th //
WREXHAM Motorsports Racing Driver S16: ?
Date: February 18, 2018 08:35AM
Posted by: GPG_Nations_Cup
GPG Nations Cup is also looking for new contenders to fill up vacant spots.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy