Can't play it [FIXED]

Posted by MarceloR. 
Can't play it [FIXED]
Date: September 09, 2017 07:06PM
Posted by: MarceloR.
Hello guys. I've played GP4 a lot between 2002 - 2012, haven't played it since! I've found you guys and tried to install the game (I did not found the CD itself, only the cover of the game, and even if I find it, it wont matter because I'm playing in a notebook that does not have CD room). I've installed the GP4 v1.02 (patched), it did not worked, tried to download the 9.6 patch and it says that the game is not installed. Tried to use nocd and that did not worked too. I keep getting 'please insert CD'.

If anyone can help me, please tell me what I'm doing wrong.
Thanks guys.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/10/2017 02:21AM by mortal.
Re: Can't play it
Date: September 09, 2017 09:43PM
Posted by: mortal
The solution is to install a virtual drive on your laptop. Google it. Then you can download from gp4central the ready to play iso. Mount the iso to your newly installed virtual drive and install the contents. Play.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Date: September 09, 2017 10:26PM
The drive thing I did. But the iso is not available for download. Thanks for the help so far!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/09/2017 10:34PM by MarceloR..
Date: September 10, 2017 12:14AM
Yes it is! Get it HERE.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Date: September 10, 2017 01:59AM
I wasn't able to open it! You sir, you are a hero. Thanks a lot
Date: September 10, 2017 02:20AM
Just wait till you get my bill for services rendered. :-)

Re: Can't play it [FIXED]
Date: September 10, 2017 03:08AM
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy