new tracks - old tracks

Posted by huskyman49 
new tracks - old tracks
Date: August 16, 2017 12:08PM
Posted by: huskyman49
...though I'm impressed by the great work put into fictional tracks I'm still a purist pursuing my own fictional racing career (I wished I had accomplished in real life ;)) - so I'm suffering a little by the absence of classical tracks like Zolder, Sebring, Daytona Beach etc. Is there any hope to get them some day or should I better learn to create them myself, which I don't think I could in such excellenece as all of you to whom I owe thanks and admiration for the already existing tracks...
Re: new tracks - old tracks
Date: August 16, 2017 12:52PM
Posted by: TGF1Driver2
Well, the problem is that the work on new tracks is very extensive and the time of most people is very low. I also would like to build tracks on my own, but I simply have no time to do it. I'm waiting since more than three years for the release of Nürburgring-Südschleife, and the user building this amazing track is really an expert on that, but it also takes a long time for him.

I would like to see every missing historical F1 track as a beta version in let me say five years, and maybe you could be the one to realise that. :-)(Y) If you are interested, please pm me.

TGF1DRIVER
Date: August 16, 2017 01:04PM
Posted by: Turbo Lover
Zolder is wip by Ripping Corpse, Sebring and Daytona Beach afik not being developed (yet).

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Date: August 16, 2017 07:37PM
Posted by: Meteoro405
Daytona by Prblanco is available wip. HERE

Mods & Tracks for GP4 - [www.mediafire.com]

Keeping alive the GP4
Date: August 24, 2017 06:34PM
Posted by: Canadian76
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy