Problem with zmodeler 1.07b

Posted by jucksman 
Re: Problem with zmodeler 1.07b
Date: August 14, 2017 11:52PM
Posted by: Excalibur
Suggestion: Check into Material Editor that Type is set on unused for all your textures mapped on the car before to export into .gp4 ...

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 08/14/2017 11:54PM by Excalibur.
Date: August 14, 2017 11:57PM
Posted by: jucksman
Thanks, Excalibur! I´ll try that!

Any suggestions about the other issue I´m having? When I export the car from GP4 Builder, it opens as transparent in zmodeler and if I change transparency the car becomes all black both in zm and in gp4B...

Excalibur Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Suggestion: Check into Material Editor that Type
> is set on unused for all your textures mapped on
> the car before to export into .gp4 ...
>
> [i.imgur.com]
Date: August 15, 2017 12:30AM
Posted by: Excalibur
Hmmm.. Strange this transparency trouble... I don't think that my suggestion will help you....
Could you send me your zmodeler file and textures in .tga format so that I check some things like:
- number and name of the objects
- Number of faces / vertices ( it could be related if too many faces/ vertices on your 3d model)
- Mapping

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/15/2017 12:32AM by Excalibur.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy