setup CTD

Posted by huskyman49 
setup CTD
Date: July 17, 2017 06:22PM
Posted by: huskyman49
oh @#$%& - the setup crash is here again - everytime I change my pitted cars setup more than twice, the game crashes...

[www.mediafire.com]
[www.mediafire.com]

any advice is excitedly welcome...
best wishes to all of you :-)

Karl
Re: setup CTD
Date: July 17, 2017 08:57PM
Posted by: mortal
Known bug, you can't change the setup more than twice afaik.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Date: July 17, 2017 10:36PM
hm, I also thought so until klausfeldmann told me, he could change the setup as often as he wants to... ? Even Rene Smit tried to help out with advice and after installing a fresh GP4 I thought the problem solved...
Date: July 20, 2017 11:40AM
Posted by: SDI
I don't think it has anything to do with setup, but with entering cockpit again (which reloads all the wads, etc.). So I think it's a faulty mod again.

And you're using an old version of GPxPatch.

René Smit, Independent Software Developer.
Download my GPx tools here.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/20/2017 11:41AM by SDI.
Date: July 20, 2017 11:52AM
thanks Rene - I just downloaded your newest GPxPatch-version and will test now my different mods - I share your suspicion of a faulty mod since I modified a lot in them... Will now try to find out which faulty files I implemented unknowingly... (H)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy