CSM Issue

Posted by Rek 
CSM Issue
Date: June 14, 2017 12:11AM
Posted by: Rek
So Ive been having a couple of issues with CSM in the last few months. (I normally just go with the stand alone copy/paste method).
I only got CSM working once about 6 months ago since then I've dealt with almost all of the common issues in the FAQ.
Then I got a new antivirus that blocks CSM. Even with the antivirus disabled it still crashes.
I then tried using it on my laptop which just gave me a mysterious box that says "9". (I've found nothing on what this issue could be).
Then I brought an old second hand computer for cheap from a friend just to get CSM working but now it just crashes every time I try to install a new carset.

Is there anyone who has come across these issues? or failing that someone who could send me some CSM carsets?
Thanks in advance and sorry for any inconvenience.
REK.

Edit: After re pasting the zaz tools folders into GP4 again CSM has stopped crashing as soon as I load a mod and now just sits there idling constantly and eventually shows a not responding message.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/14/2017 11:31PM by Rek.
Re: CSM Issue
Date: June 14, 2017 03:05AM
Posted by: jucksman
Rek, there's a step by step installation guide here in the forum. I Had many problems to get csm to Work on my laptop, so dont give up.
Re: CSM Issue
Date: June 14, 2017 04:29AM
Posted by: mortal
Also, CSM carsets are on gp4central afaik.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy