COMING SOON ..... ###@2017 [Permission granted]

Posted by Ayman 
COMING SOON ..... ###@2017 [Permission granted]
Date: May 11, 2017 05:51PM
Posted by: Ayman
Hello GP4 community..

Here I Will release something ...
I am converting Those ... with Permission..

[youtu.be]

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 05/14/2017 05:13AM by mortal.
Re: COMING SOON ..... ###@2017
Date: May 12, 2017 07:39PM
Tomorrow's release ... no body guess???
Date: May 13, 2017 12:35AM
Posted by: mortal
Please send me the gp4form.txt with the permissions list before posting any links. Otherwise I will remove any links and shut down this topic.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Date: May 13, 2017 01:56AM
Posted by: uk1996
Date: May 13, 2017 01:58AM
Posted by: Tobor
If you post the link and Mortal give authorization PAY ATTENTION there is a person that sale this mods on ebay obviously the sale is illegal and nobody want that this mod also this year can be sale on ebay because is a big shame

Is only a simple advise, decide you

Regards
Tobor.
Date: May 13, 2017 04:52AM
Hi All.

Its only cars .. Tiers .. and some videos.

I don't want to make a complete mod.
Mortal.. I will send the permission policy today.

Regards

Ayman
Date: May 13, 2017 12:49PM
Posted by: klausfeldmann
I guess all the skirmishes about the 2017 mod prevented most of the users to guess what will be released now. Better not to get involved into a critical topic like this. Even after release, I think, most of the user will download it silently without posting any comment about it here. That's where we are meanwhile.

One thing I really can't get into my head is, why the authors don't start to mark their private mods in some way (hidden files, file's properties, etc.) before they distribute them to their friends. This way it might be quite easy to find out who sales the private mods all the time on ebay. As long as there are not efforts to reveal the lecher's identity all complaints about them are not appropriate in my point of view.

Just my opinion.
Date: May 13, 2017 04:06PM
klausfeldmann Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I guess all the skirmishes about the 2017 mod
> prevented most of the users to guess what will be
> released now. Better not to get involved into a
> critical topic like this. Even after release, I
> think, most of the user will download it silently
> without posting any comment about it here. That's
> where we are meanwhile.
>
> One thing I really can't get into my head is, why
> the authors don't start to mark their private mods
> in some way (hidden files, file's properties,
> etc.) before they distribute them to their
> friends. This way it might be quite easy to find
> out who sales the private mods all the time on
> ebay. As long as there are not efforts to reveal
> the lecher's identity all complaints about them
> are not appropriate in my point of view.
>
> Just my opinion.

hmmm :(

i can't release ???
Date: May 14, 2017 12:16AM
This discussion is not about ebay sellers.
It is about the provenance of the cars in this mod. It appears to me, from what I have seen so far, that these cars have been converted to GP4 from a mod for EA Sports F1 Challenge 99-02.

However, I have not been able to determine where that mod originated, was it rFactor, Asseto Corsa or Codemasters? Or from another F1 sim?
It is one thing to say that permission has been granted by the F1 Superleague website, but it is fair to say that these cars were not scratch built, they have been converted from another sim.

The policy of this website is; to exclude the possibility of legal action by the rightful owners of software is to prohibit the release of any (software) that does not meet the requirements of full ownership.

Car-shapes that have been removed from one game, converted, and then possibly re-converted to meet additional platform requirements do not meet full ownership specifications.
Car-shapes built from scratch, using a proprietary 3D modelling software from wire-frame to skins etc. meet the requirements for full ownership.

This website has seen legal action taken by the owners of software and or intellectual property against other sites for stealing their software, and converting it for use on another sim platform. I am not about to put this website at risk by publicly disseminating software that quite possibly has been stolen in the first instance.

Therefore the request to publicly post any download links is denied.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Date: May 14, 2017 01:50AM
Posted by: jucksman
I think you can, mate.
Date: May 14, 2017 02:20AM
No way if these cars have been ripped off in the first place from another sim. This mod has been converted from a mod for F1 Challenge 99-02. Was it scratch built for F1 Challenge? I don't think so. Unless that can be proven otherwise I cannot allow public release on this site. To say that permission has been granted means nothing if the mod it was converted from was stolen in the first place. That's just compounding the problem of the initial theft.
I will say that I cannot prevent the dissemination of files in private or elsewhere other than on this site. But I can prevent the public release of files on this site in order to prevent any legal action being taken against it.
If members of this site want this mod I'm sure they'll figure out a way to get their hands on it, meantime, no public download link is allowed, and that is final. Until I get proof that is was originally scratch built and not converted from elsewhere that is how it stands.

Date: May 14, 2017 03:42AM
Posted by: jucksman
Now I understood, Mortal. Sorry about my previous post..

mortal Wrote:
> No way if these cars have been ripped off in the
> first place from another sim. This mod has been
> converted from a mod for F1 Challenge 99-02. Was
> it scratch built for F1 Challenge? I don't think
> so. Unless that can be proven otherwise I cannot
> allow public release on this site. To say that
> permission has been granted means nothing if the
> mod it was converted from was stolen in the first
> place. That's just compounding the problem of the
> initial theft.
> I will say that I cannot prevent the dissemination
> of files in private or elsewhere other than on
> this site. But I can prevent the public release of
> files on this site in order to prevent any legal
> action being taken against it.
> If members of this site want this mod I'm sure
> they'll figure out a way to get their hands on it,
> meantime, no public download link is allowed, and
> that is final. Until I get proof that is was
> originally scratch built and not converted from
> elsewhere that is how it stands.
Date: May 14, 2017 04:57AM
Ok.. Mortal.

I respect your decision.

The cars are all purely made by F1SL.
I Compared them with other sim cars.
the proof of that is .. textures are not matching and shape has huge difference.. any body can notice that.. mirrors shape .. texture apperance... etc.
furthermore.. the cars are very light 1 Mega for each.. not like other sim cars... 3_4 mega ..
Already I tried to convert other sim's cars whithout success .. because it has so different faces and vartics which exceeds the limit.. but those cars are clearly simple and not complicated.. similar to the origonal GP4 cars.

you can compare other sim cars and f1sl cars by following videos:

[youtu.be]

[youtu.be]

[youtu.be]

its pure hand made by F1SL.

Regards

Ayman
Date: May 14, 2017 05:13AM
If that is so then you have full permission to post the conversion.

Date: May 14, 2017 05:28AM
mortal Wrote:
> If that is so then you have full permission to
> post the conversion.

Thank You very Much..
Date: May 14, 2017 05:35AM
I suggest that you create a new release thread.

Date: May 14, 2017 05:38AM
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy