Maués Fantasy Street Circuit - Remade [Alpha]

Posted by RyuLotusFP 
Re: Maués Fantasy Street Circuit - Remade [Alpha]
Date: August 27, 2020 06:07PM
Posted by: RyuLotusFP
Updated the first post with new link of new version of track.
Free for all testing.

Have fun, folks.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My drawing art page
Eddie e Seus Peugeots Wiki
My personal blog
Produced in Maués, Brazil - Visit the Amazon and the Land of Guaraná

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/27/2020 06:12PM by RyuLotusFP.
Date: August 27, 2020 09:00PM
Posted by: Turbo Lover
(Y)

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Thanks a lot! :)

===================================================================================
Tahitian GP Circuit
[www.grandprixgames.org]
Easter Island Circuit
[www.grandprixgames.org]
New video of AI cars testing on new layout.

video: [www.youtube.com]

Testing report:

After recording the video, I still continued the test with 100% completion (61 laps I configured). However, there some issues of crashing which I'm trying to fix. The last crash I've reported was issues of pitlane start connection - which I solved, but not tested with AI cars.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My drawing art page
My personal blog

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 06/06/2021 06:26PM by RyuLotusFP.
Date: August 26, 2023 07:07PM
Posted by: viking75
Hello RyuLotusFP,

Any news about your track ?

VIDEOS OF TRACKS AND MODS (WITH DOWNLOAD LINKS) MADE BY THE MEMBERS OF GRANDPRIXGAMES
[twitter.com]
Date: September 21, 2023 04:21PM
Posted by: RyuLotusFP
Hello, long time not posting here.
I've changed my notebook PC with good performance and GPU - thanks to my sis - however, I always rebooted the project picking new Google Maps images and upgrading the track width or redrawing the track corners to being less tight and avoiding chances to crash in wall with "stupid" AI trying to do a "suicide overtake" and updating the elevation manually under the photographs where I took in my phone when I take ride on my motobike in my city.

However, the project is dormant, because I tried to correct an bug where the car disappears when it turns to second turn, trying to correct some "respawn" bugs after crashing in the wall - I've received an PM message about this fix - and redeveloping the new pitlane exit to avoid some AI car crash.

Not incluing the 3d modeling of enviroment where I has some difficulty to convert GP4/3ds file to use the base to create NLAND and NBUILD in 3D modeling tools (3ds Max, Blender or Sketchup) and vice-versa - especially when I try to convert the modeling to GP4 file and need to resize to fit at game.

In other case, I was thinking to create the track on other games (like F1C, rFactor, Automobilista and Assetto Corsa) in scratch - however, I discarded.

So, the project is dormant, that's last update. Sorry for long time not updating here.

Greetings from Maués.

My drawing art page
My personal blog

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 09/21/2023 04:34PM by RyuLotusFP.
Date: September 21, 2023 04:51PM
Posted by: viking75
The PM was from me. I fixed the pit entrance. Now the cars can stop at the pits with no problem. I made another fictional track with yours for my own use, only for my own use cause it's your Dat file and I took many objects on different tracks that don't belong to me. You can see this track here :

[twitter.com]

VIDEOS OF TRACKS AND MODS (WITH DOWNLOAD LINKS) MADE BY THE MEMBERS OF GRANDPRIXGAMES
[twitter.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/21/2023 05:03PM by viking75.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy