Missing 2009 season Files
Date: April 21, 2017 06:04PM
Posted by: gilles
Hello,

As I wrote before, I´m returning to the game after almost 5 years. Finished a couple of days ago the 2008 season and I´m about to start 2009.
I have almost all I need (cars\tracks\visors\tyres\pits\stands\crew\etc) but miss a couple of things.

I searched like a crazy almost all active gp4 sites, but I can´t dowload (they are not active anymore):
. Fictional 2009 AGURI (there is a post about it in Gp4 Spain I guess, but the dowload is dead).
. Helmets 2009 for the ARAI F1 2006 shape (I found a dowload with a pack of all helmets 2009 for this shape last week, but I don't remember where and can´t find it anymore).

This is because I need to paint my personal helmet for the new shapes and it will take a lot of time, for it's a lot more complicated than the previous shapes, mainly the winglet part. So I will try to paint it with time (if I can) for the 2010 season.

If someone has the files I mentioned, is it possible to please post them here or send it to me, by any means.

Thank you very much in advance and best regards (and also many thanks to Doug and Phantaman, for the help on video recording).
Gilles 27
Re: Missing 2009 season Files
Date: April 21, 2017 06:51PM
Posted by: quickslick
Date: April 21, 2017 06:52PM
Posted by: huskyman49
[www.mediafire.com]

not exactly what you asked for but maybe helpful though...
Date: April 21, 2017 08:30PM
Thank You Very much guys.
Made just now the downloads

All the best
Gilles
Date: April 21, 2017 09:50PM
your welcome :)
Date: April 23, 2017 08:26PM
Hello again and sorry for being so annoying.

Just noticed that I don't have the pitcrews for BrownGp.
Tried to paint it but the result is something... let´s say terrorific.

Searched several sites but couldn't find it.
Does it exist? If so, can someone post it?

Thanks and Best Regards
Date: April 23, 2017 10:03PM
yep, here for you

[www.mediafire.com]
Date: April 25, 2017 01:28PM
Great Stuff Quickslick, thanks a lot !!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy