GPG Nations Cup S6 - Rounds 10/11/12 [Quali/Race p.35 || Vacancies!]

Posted by GPG_Nations_Cup 
Finally! Let's race! :)

-----------------------------------------------------

Average qualifying. I fear now knowing my luck, my title lead will disappear. Good to see some action here finally

A Scotsman in Indonesia. A fan of the Far East & all their drivers & an advocate of women in motorsport / GPGNC - S3: Team Philippines, S4/S5: Team Japan, S6: Team Indonesia (S6 runner-up)
6th at home, this is a cruel result
TEAM UAE

Pole... worth the long wait lol.
Average Qualy, expected with no boost.
Good to see everybody back on track.

Race has been run and the coverage is ready to upload, but I want to ask what everyone would prefer me to do. Rd 7 was uploaded without text added to each screenshot and Rd 8 was uploaded with text and I don't know whether I should have the text or not added. I would like to see some replies soon so I'll know what everyone wants to see.

with text if possible

A Scotsman in Indonesia. A fan of the Far East & all their drivers & an advocate of women in motorsport / GPGNC - S3: Team Philippines, S4/S5: Team Japan, S6: Team Indonesia (S6 runner-up)
Im not too fussed to be honest. Either way is fine for me.
Don't mind which one tbh. Since you tend to do coverages with lots of pictures, maybe without text to save yourself some work.

Some mods
F1 1996 | F1 2002 | F1 2007 | F1 2011 | F1 2013 | F1 2015 | F1 2018
Do as you see fit.

No text is fine! Already grateful that you are doing it - good work

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
Given the state of the series, personally I would happily just see a handful of action shots, and the results.....
Then wrap the season up perhaps?

GPGSL Team Owner Debut - Melbourne, Season 8 - present
GPGSL Test Debut - Hungary, Season 4. GPGSL Race Debut - Adelaide, Season 5.
I'm with Glen on this - let's power on through to find our champion with the least burden on you awesome race directors.

Good luck to you all, may all of your cars break down often and spectacularly!
GPG Nations Cup Rd 9 Finnish GP - Race Day

Part 1

Weather Report

GPG Nations Cup Rd 9 Finnish GP - Race Day

Part 2

To be taken out in the first laps after a good lap is frustrating... yet we managed to make a good recover so far.

My GPGSL Career
So far so good!

Tough race so far for the team. All we can hope for now is for some luck to come our way.

Great news that we're back racing!

Looking clean in first half, currently P4 but need to pit.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy