GPG Nations Cup S6 - Rounds 10/11/12 [Quali/Race p.35 || Vacancies!]

Posted by GPG_Nations_Cup 
Rd 4 - San Marino - Official Results

Rd 4 - San Marino - Official Standings Table

Not bad, considered two offroad experiences =)

Damn, time to step up my game :/

Some mods
F1 1996 | F1 2002 | F1 2007 | F1 2011 | F1 2013 | F1 2015 | F1 2018
Team Indonesia visited the Toyota factory today to check the engine development. We are shocked to be so high in the table, and are hoping multiple more podium finishes and a bit of consistency can perhaps grab the team a shock championship

A Scotsman in Indonesia. A fan of the Far East & all their drivers & an advocate of women in motorsport / GPGNC - S3: Team Philippines, S4/S5: Team Japan, S6: Team Indonesia (S6 runner-up)
SakuMiku Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Team Indonesia visited the Toyota factory today to
> check the engine development. We are shocked to be
> so high in the table, and are hoping multiple more
> podium finishes and a bit of consistency can
> perhaps grab the team a shock championship

Seems like the Toyota engines being used by Indonesia are working much better than the ones used by China.

Team Ireland

4th place in the standings, certainly it looks good so far for Ireland despite not scoring two points in first two races. Hopefully we can close up a bit in the championship.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/06/2017 11:54PM by Bandon23.
Shoudn't we be moving on to Rd 5 by now?

We will, as soon as I get home, what should be around friday

Maybe someone can put up the boost deadline for Round 5 in the meantime ?

Obligatory 'Not sure if I met this activity check' post.

F1 Graphics Swapper --- Lensdump - Renders and Screenshots --- GP4 Performance Generator
Hopefully Rd 5 is coming, just looking forward to the next race.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/16/2017 12:13AM by Bandon23.
Team Russia delighted with the result at Autodromo di Imola and apologizes for a long break with no signs of life from our side. Some major issues, like investigating the reliablily problems of our Lada-Renault powered engines, kept us away from any media activity. Now, as we were satisfied with the work done by our French partners, we want to state that Team Russia is happy to stay in the series at least until the end of this season. Merry Christmas and happy racing for everyone in the year 2018!

sorry folks, had some rl troubles, which im still sorting out, but now i think i can find some time to be somewhat "active" once per month, so don't exclude me yet :D

A Scotsman in Indonesia. A fan of the Far East & all their drivers & an advocate of women in motorsport / GPGNC - S3: Team Philippines, S4/S5: Team Japan, S6: Team Indonesia (S6 runner-up)
Really hope we can get the season back underway soon. Team China has been pretty eager to get back to racing again.

Hello to all,
My name is Alessandro and most would like to participate in the championship.
Where can I find everything I need to make my version of GP4 compatible with the regulation?
Alex72 Wrote:
> Hello to all,
> My name is Alessandro and most would like to
> participate in the championship.
> Where can I find everything I need to make my
> version of GP4 compatible with the regulation?

All details are on page 1 of this thread. As it's an AI based series, all you need is to give the series admin the details required for your team, and to paint a car template and helmet. I guess you'd be added to the waiting list, and when someone drops out the series, you'll be added in
Okay, but do I have to build a team of my own?
can not I run as a pilot in an existing team?
Alex72 schrieb:
> Okay, but do I have to build a team of my own?
> can not I run as a pilot in an existing team?

In the Nations Cup, every participating user runs his own team (and drives for it if he wants to). You've got to paint the car and the helmet, or alternatively find someone to paint it for you. Since there's still one vacant spot, you could join for the next race already.

If you prefer running in an existing team, with team boss and teammate and such, you might want to have a look at the GPGSL instead [www.grandprixgames.org]

As Nathan seems to be lacking time for activity check and boost deadline, I'll try to get both up later today/this week.

Some mods
F1 1996 | F1 2002 | F1 2007 | F1 2011 | F1 2013 | F1 2015 | F1 2018
Round 4 Activity Check

Three players were inactive for the period over which Round 4 was held:

giomich (South Korea) - 3rd warning
gareth (Wales) - 1st warning
Macca25 (Australia) - 1st warning

1st window missed: 50/50 quali/race penalty
2nd window missed: 100/100 quali/race penalty
3rd window missed: Removal from the series.

All penalties shall be applied in round 5. Appeals should be sent to natasp and/or posted on this thread for notification.

GPG Nations Cup Round 5 - Dutch GP - Zandvoort

The performance deadline for Round 5 at Zandvoort is the end of Wednesday 17th January. Everyone is to send their performance request to the GPG-Nations-Cup account, or here if you want an extra shortcut. Please set the subject title of your message as "Round 5 - Dutch GP - (Your Country Name)". In your message please state explicitly how much you allocate for Qualifying and how much you allocate for the Race (e.g. Qualifying: 500, Race: 500). If you submit one number, qualifying and race performance will be exactly half of that value.

Round 01: Brazilian GP - Interlagos - 30% Winner: Monaco
Round 02: Spanish GP - Motorland Aragon - 7% Winner: Brazil
Round 03: Portuguese GP - Estoril - 7% Winner: Brazil
Round 04: San Marino GP - Imola - 7% Winner: Ireland
Round 05: Dutch GP - Zandvoort - 7%
Round 06: British GP - Silverstone - 30%
Round 07: French GP - Paul Ricard - 7%
Round 08: German GP - Hockenheimring - 50%
Round 09: Finnish GP - Marfield - 7%
Round 10: UAE GP - Dubai Autodrome - 0%
Round 11: Chinese GP - Shanghai - 7%
Round 12: Australian GP - Adelaide - 15%

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy